• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Who in their right mind goes to bed at 10pm?
Someone who has responsibilities that are important to them, and who doesn't have time to pull 5 year old pranks at 10PM.

What's wrong with sleeping at 10pm? Sleep is gooood!
This.

Over the summer I went to a party and had to report for Comic Con staff stuff at 8 am the following morning. I went to the party, got home, took a shower, watched tv for an hour, made some tea and a torta for breakfast and went off to the convention center. NO sleep, no johns. I pulled an ironman that day.

However, what Zajice did is more impressive imo because he actually got up from bed. I know I would have slept more.
It's always more difficult to crawl out of bed after three hours of sleep or so, than it is to never crawl in.

Still, I'd sleep for one hour rather than none. Nothing stops me from getting up when I really want to.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Trust me, I had tons of **** to do when I was in college (double major + pre-vet requirements + work study say hello), but I never went to bed before ~midnight at the absolute earliest.

Granted, I was half-joking about pulling a prank on her, but going to bed at 10pm when you're in college and supposed to be having the time of your life is ridiculously lame. Especially since I'm assuming she's around Karina's age, which isn't even junior/senior year when the real serious **** starts.

Have fun in university, sleep when you're dead.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Napping after you're done with your business is a cure for that.
Can't nap if you're busy all day, silly.

For example, I couldn't sleep at all from 8AM-10PM today, since I got dressed, ate breakfast, rushed off to work, then classes, back to work, then back to classes, then meetings, then other college appointments, followed by eating dinner (which is, you know, kinda essential to stay steady), then by a visit to the bookstore to deal with some business, back to the dormitories to do some homework, and finally go back to bed to repeat the process tomorrow at 8AM.

I should be in bed right now, but I don't really want more than 8 hours at the moment.

@Kloz:

You're already old <3. Times be changing. College has been serious business for me ever since I entered.

And you can't sleep if you're dead.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I may be old, but I have the ****in time of my life.

While still getting a first class double degree, get @me.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alternating between work and class all day sounds like a pain and a waste of gas money. Couldn't get all the classes together and all the work together?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I may be old, but I have the ****in time of my life.

While still getting a first class double degree, get @me.
High five.

Alternating between work and class all day sounds like a pain and a waste of gas money. Couldn't get all the classes together and all the work together?
Nah. Everything I do is on campus. I live in the dorms. It's just a lot of walking around and talking business with people. Alternating between talking and sitting down while listening to professors ain't hard at all.

It's just time consuming, and consequently, energy consuming, as you waste energy while wasting time...except while sleeping...kinda.

=====

Lol, something happened in the shower to the two roommates on the other side of the bathroom suite we have with them. It sounded hilariously painful.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sounds a lil gay to me.

Two dudes fallin over each other in the bathroom...... x.o

Just sayin.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's the best part! I dunno!

lol.

@Kloz: There's a girl in there too. She was laughing the most. One of the guys still sounds like he's hurting from something like a nasty fall.

**** these paper thin walls. I can still here them joking about it.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Fun night. :3 Went back early because I have class. -.-

Granted, I was half-joking about pulling a prank on her, but going to bed at 10pm when you're in college and supposed to be having the time of your life is ridiculously lame. Especially since I'm assuming she's around Karina's age, which isn't even junior/senior year when the real serious **** starts.
She is, and it is. -_- I can't remember the last time I slept that early, lol.

Sounds a lil gay to me.

Two dudes fallin over each other in the bathroom...... x.o

Just sayin.
Rofl.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Night Bunny, lol.
@Kloz: There's a girl in there too. She was laughing the most. One of the guys still sounds like he's hurting from something like a nasty fall.
See Kaylo it's not gay if I say "sounds hawt" and there's a girl there.

Is anyone attending the original Winter Game Fest (now in it's 5th year) in San Diego (not Florida) this weekend?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Not me, at least.

Oh, and:

If anyone could create this for me, I'd give them infinite Espy-hugs. Espy-hugs are ~1,000,000 times better than regular ones, too.

But seriously, if I could get estimates on how much this'll be from anyone here (or if anyone here can direct me to someone who CAN do something like this), then let's talk money.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Who in their right mind goes to bed at 10pm?
My parents force me to go to bed at 10, but I just listen to music after that. ^_^

And I <3 my new Sony Extra Bass headphones! :3

It'd be like build-a-bear, except for nerds! (I really hope build-a-bear is a national thing or nobody's gonna get that >< )
Unfortunately, its national.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hey, hey, don't hate on Build-A-Bear. When I was little, everybody in my hoity toity private school wanted a Build-A-Bear custom teddy. -_-

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I was told we can use the pool, too 8D
And uh... birthday gift for you, a national tourney? <_<

Oh okay.
Name change fail is fail -_-. **** it im just gonna go back to FZ once i get my once a month name change again.

posted by Espy: "**** these paper thin walls."

great job, now u have that modest mouse song stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Name change fail is fail -_-. **** it im just gonna go back to FZ once i get my once a month name change again.

posted by Espy: "**** these paper thin walls."

great job, now u have that modest mouse song stuck in my head for the rest of the day.
lol. My bad.

Fanzies, I love your avatar. Gimme the full picture! Nao!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Eat fish instead.
Seafood> all other food (except sweets).

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
..Why give up red meat? It tastes way too good.
I'm trying to work my way up to being vegetarian. I dunno if I can go all the way (I LOVE meat, but I hate the way the animals are treated), but I figure giving up red meat is a good start. My sister's already started, so we can struggle together, lol.

My only other option would be setting up my own humane meat farm, so, uh. Yeah. ;;

Eat fish instead.
Seafood> all other food (except sweets).
Seafood is amazing. So is chicken, but I get tired of chicken really easily unless it's fried or buffalo wings.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Ohmygosh KayLo! i feel the same way about chicken. I don't like to talk about it though, kuz people are like "YOU GET SICK OF CHICKEN?!?!!!?!?!?!?" ;;

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I love fried chicken! and chicken salad and chicken and rice....and chicken with chesse on it.....
>3

I'm living up to the stereotype so well...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ohmygosh KayLo! i feel the same way about chicken. I don't like to talk about it though, kuz people are like "YOU GET SICK OF CHICKEN?!?!!!?!?!?!?" ;;
Lol! Guilty secrets..... (shh)

I'm living up to the stereotype so well...
Wait.

You're black?! o.O?!

Mind is blown.

(Also, I like the dude -- girl? -- who's been in your avatars lately. Where's s/he from?)

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
This here guy is Ryoji from Persona 3! He is stupidly adorable in ways that I can't convey without fangirl like embarrassment.
I thought everyone knew I was black by now :p
and aww you can see my awesome somewhat invisible text?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Dude, I didn't know there was another black female Pika. <333

You are now my most favorite person on SWF.

I still need to play the rest of the SMT series. I heard the Persona games are really good, but I've only played Devil Survivor.

Top Bottom