• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

altairian

Smash Lord
oh and btw alt

*delayed facepalm* ;)

shield sliding is too pro
lol for reals.

The funny part is, I found this out because one of my training buddies was telling me that he had just figured it out a few days ago. The only difference is he plays ROB, so his dash animation sucks less and he doesn't really ever have to approach anyway, so it didn't hold him back as much lol

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
lol for reals.

The funny part is, I found this out because one of my training buddies was telling me that he had just figured it out a few days ago. The only difference is he plays ROB, so his dash animation sucks less and he doesn't really ever have to approach anyway, so it didn't hold him back as much lol
ahhhhhh yeah
i found it out back when i mained fox and his shield slide gives u monstrous range and is good for baiting a hit then punishing with an usmash
pikas is good too so thats a great thing to know.
personaly i like to use it for my first approach when i learn my opponnets playstyle, i.e., running in sliding shield and observing what my opponnet does for later in the match.

Edit: btw alt or anyone who knows: does TheTruth! live in california? I had a friend who played him on the ladder a while ago saying that his AiB said he lived in cali and i just wanted to see if anyone here knew if he did or not.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah. Xivii hasn't touched the SGD's in a long time either. S'getting old pretty **** fast.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Because I'm odd? I don't know, I still like the sound of it, When I read in my head I picture an old stereotyped, southern gentlemen saying it.
.......I don't know.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
It's so quiet in here. But, it's not a peaceful type quiet. Kinda awkward, and I'm one who enjoys dead silence.

Someone say something. <__<__<

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
The tournament itself, not really. Got knocked out of R1 singles pools, and the only set I won in my pool was against my own crew mate. <_< Then I had to wait several hours just to fight one doubles match before the venue closed. Melee was fun to watch, though, it kept me somewhat occupied.

Everything else we did was friggin awesome. The car rides, the hotel stay (We didn't get to sleep until after 4, and we had pools the next day.), the McDonald's spam (I swear, that Monday, I spent d*mn near 4 hours in McDonald's). Everything but the tournament basically.

Kinda went on a rant there, sorry.

Zip.

Smash Lord
The tournament itself, not really. Got knocked out of R1 singles pools, and the only set I won in my pool was against my own crew mate. <_< Then I had to wait several hours just to fight one doubles match before the venue closed. Melee was fun to watch, though, it kept me somewhat occupied.

Everything else we did was friggin awesome. The car rides, the hotel stay (We didn't get to sleep until after 4, and we had pools the next day.), the McDonald's spam (I swear, that Monday, I spent d*mn near 4 hours in McDonald's). Everything but the tournament basically.

Kinda went on a rant there, sorry.
are you still quitting? :(

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Yeah, meeting people and hanging out is always way more fun than the actual tournament. What pools did you have? I don't see your name in the results thread.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Hmmm, I did say that, didn't I?

Me and my crew mates alike, we go through this a lot. We say we're gonna quit going to tournaments, but really, we're just taking a break. I honestly thought this would be my last tournament, but we're already making plans to go to a Jersey tourney next month. I don't know what it is that keeps suking me back in. Maybe it's the fact that I can't rest until I walk up to you in person and shake your hand. There's a lot more to this story, but I'll just......

Wait a minute, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!?!?!?!?!

@KPrime: I lost to Lain, Kadaj, and Final Fantasy XIV. I went 3-7. *shudder* My worse performance by far.

Zip.

Smash Lord
Hmmm, I did say that, didn't I?

Me and my crew mates alike, we go through this a lot. We say we're gonna quit going to tournaments, but really, we're just taking a break. I honestly thought this would be my last tournament, but we're already making plans to go to a Jersey tourney next month. I don't know what it is that keeps suking me back in. Maybe it's the fact that I can't rest until I walk up to you in person and shake your hand. There's a lot more to this story, but I'll just......

Wait a minute, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!?!?!?!?!

@KPrime: I lost to Lain, Kadaj, and Final Fantasy XIV. I went 3-7. *shudder* My worse performance by far.

lol.

after you said what you said in the ddd social i kind of realized i dont like the ddd boards that much lol.
also yay, we still have to meet in person(coming back to brawl next month xD)

and what a effed up pool lol

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hi, I'm alive.

But I'm temporarily unable to go home, so.... yeah. Long story short, I'll be back in a few days (maybe sooner?).

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I Love Rupert Omigawd Yes.
All Caps To Signfy My Massive Love For Rupert. It Is A Great Comic/many Shows You All Should Watch It.
♥♥

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
OR YOU CAN JUST USE A LOWERCASE L PRETENDlNG TO BE AN I LIKE KAWAII BUNNY DOES

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Faaaaaaaaaaaaan~ <333

IE shows me a box with a red X when you do that, lol. I want Firefox. ;-; Stupid crap computer.

My mother and I got into an argument, and she took my keys. To the house and to my apartment -- the whole keyring. @.@ So I'm stuck at a friend's house until I can make nice and get them back.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q
well **** that sucks :/ . you should make a duplicate of your apartment key and give it to someone you trust to prevent such a nasty thing from happening again.
I hope you'll be able to gain access to your place soon, good luck. :<
and be nicer to your mom!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Faaaaaaaaaaaaan~ <333

IE shows me a box with a red X when you do that, lol. I want Firefox. ;-; Stupid crap computer.

My mother and I got into an argument, and she took my keys. To the house and to my apartment -- the whole keyring. @.@ So I'm stuck at a friend's house until I can make nice and get them back.

Firefox FTW, and Google Chrome is good as well. I would just get a portable version of FF and stick it on a USB drive. They're pretty cheap, and I use Portable FF plus another program to get past the school website blockage. :3

And that really sucks, you don't have a spare key or anything like that? It might be a good idea to make one.

My normal comp is still BSOD'd, I'll be able to get it fixed on monday.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
My school website blocking powers is actually smart. I wanted to build a "make believe bomb" and it freakin blocked the page. Seriously, they have the technology to see what you're doing on the computer at all times, which is scary...

Mine is about the same, but they also have it set up where they can see everyone's screen from one monitor.

I use The Onion Router to get around the normal censor ****, and it runs on my sexy 8 gig usb drive. ^_^

Top Bottom