• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Ohh! I remember Case Closed! That's like one of the only animes I like. Too bad they don't show it anymore. :(

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Doesn't Detective Conan have over 500 episodes and it's still going? As much as I liked watching Case Closed on CN a few years back...that's just absurd.
Yes. They just did a Conan vs Lupin the 3rd cross over too. That **** was amazing. I havnt laughed that hard at anime in forever.

Ohh! I remember Case Closed! That's like one of the only animes I like. Too bad they don't show it anymore. :(
ewww case closed.

watch the subs.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Anyone here like Soul Eater? Or One Piece? (no, not that dubbed 4kids stuff) Haven't seen it mentioned, so throwing those out there.

<troll>

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I like Soul eater. I need to finish watching it. I completely dropped the series after getting hit with a troll sub about a year ago. :|

**** pissed me the **** off.

I also like One Piece, which is ironic because I dont like pirates and I perfer ninjas, and nartuo can go die.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Soul Eater's ending is ****ty.

One Piece is amazing, I've been keeping up with the anime and manga for years.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Well since this is an anime discussion am I allowed to just throw up a link to what I've been re-watching?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk4o37A8_NM

Man I love studio 4c, Kung Fu Love is pretty nice too.
I also want to watch Kaiba...seems like I have a good connection today I should watch some stuff.

American Saturday Cartoons
I miss these, everything is on cable and even with that.......*goes on about the good old days*

Wiscus also reccomends: Berserk, X (tv series) Samurai Pizza Cats and Yu Yu Hakusho. Does Samurai Pizza Cats really count seeing how the english dialog changed the show entirely? oh well, whatever you should watch it.
Needs more old anime in here.

/random post

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
So guys.

Would you rather watch both twilight movies back to back or have 4kids dub your favorite anime, and if its already been dubbed by them, they redub it for a safer, younger america.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wiscus also reccomends: Berserk, X (tv series) Samurai Pizza Cats and Yu Yu Hakusho. Does Samurai Pizza Cats really count seeing how the english dialog changed the show entirely?
You gotta watch Samurai Pizza Cats twice. The dub, and the sub. They're both like, two totally different anime, and they're both good.

Only reason I'm not playing TvC right now is because none of the Samurai Pizza Cats are in it.

4Kids Dub

Only my ears will get *****...
4kids.
You never said the volume had to be on.
These.

PS: Of my household + immediate family (cousins, aunts, and uncles that visit often), approximately 7 of my family members are addicted to the Twilight Saga, two of them are males, and three of them live under the same roof as I do.

None of you have experienced madness until you've experienced what I've had to deal with for the last few months.
And Christmas?
****.my.life.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So guys.

Would you rather watch both twilight movies back to back or have 4kids dub your favorite anime, and if its already been dubbed by them, they redub it for a safer, younger america.
Both the Twilight movies.
Hopefully the second one is better than the first.
I've seen worse than the first, though.

Like "Funny People" the Adam Sandler movie I watched with my parents last night.
Basically, 2 hours and 15 minutes of vulgar sex jokes, mostly involving male genitalia, and .... practically nothing funny.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
^ but the problem is, funny jokes are funny, unfunny jokes are not funny. :(

If anyone here watched "Don't Mess with the Zohan" you'd understand what I mean.
Or any other crappy movie.
frik man

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I hate movies that get by on stupid humor..... especially stupid humor that's not done well.

Will Ferrell can die in a fire (as an actor, not as a person).

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I didn't like either of those, tbh, although Anchorman probably would've been funnier if I'd seen it sooner. I didn't see it til after all the jokes'd been played out by people in my classes..... -_- So it kind of got ruined for me.

Talladega Nights just wasn't that great to me.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
There was no option for doubles only, so I have to.

I would've just gotten a spectator pass, but TUSM and I've been practicing a good bit, and I reaaaally wanna see how Zelda + DDD does in tournament. It's such a hilariously lame team, I love it.

bigman40

Smash Master
Funny stuff, I realized why my pika has been playing so ****ty as of late. When I began playing Pika, I was clawing the controller (the right hand, placing my index on the Y button). Ever since I had stopped doing it, my normal control over Pika, and skill went to ****. I clawed the controller again yesterday, and I was doing better than what I was doing when I first began playing pika. I find it weird that the way my hands are on the controller dictates how I play (it also made me completely stop overspotdodging and rolling).

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Bigman, you should write a book on your trials and tribulations with Pikachu, lol. Just relax and play!

I'm out for New Year's. <3 you guys, see you in 2010!

bigman40

Smash Master
Bigman, you should write a book on your trials and tribulations with Pikachu, lol. Just relax and play!

I'm out for New Year's. <3 you guys, see you in 2010!
Lol, I could do it with both Pika and Yoshi since they've been through similar stuff. Enjoy your New Years!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I multiquote too Kloz!

ooooooooomg thank youuuuuu!!!
Now i need the french cartoons name, lol
*glances at auto's list*
...auto, cardcaptor sakura, don't do it! One of the very few shows I just couldn't finish and have no desire to ever watch again. It's made for a very young audience, and it'll probably bore you to tears after the first few episodes =\
OK cool thanks for the info on that bro. Anything else I should watch or not watch? tell me on AP.
What is wrong with CCS? What makes it too young?
Auto, Evangelion. *Thumbs up* =D
IDK ask alt, lol. And **** yeah NGE is the greatest thing since (insert greatest thing before nge)!
I'm so jealous. Glad you're having fun, tho. ;-; Take me with you next time!
You would looove it. The natural scenery is amazing and Im near Puerto Vallarta so at night it gets pretty bad*** at the clubs and stuff. imma hit up a club tonight since its new years =P.
also grats on the new appt!!! =D
Wiscus also reccomends: Berserk, X (tv series) Samurai Pizza Cats and Yu Yu Hakusho. Does Samurai Pizza Cats really count seeing how the english dialog changed the show entirely? oh well, whatever you should watch it.
Needs more old anime in here.
/random post
Old anime is amazing. I grew up on that stuff since old anime was the only thing they passed on Mexican TV when I was like 5 or 6. Samurai Pizza Cats were so much win. I remember captain tsubasa (thanks for the name), ranma1/2, saint seiya, prince of tennis, and some mech animes and the anime version of TMNT.
He gave us Anchorman and Talladega Nights!
Talladega nights blew bro. Anchorman was great tho. Rhymes ftw.

-----------

Anyways imma pull a Klo and be out for the night. I`m 20 so I can do that here, lol.

Happy new year PIKAS

Top Bottom