• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Pikachu's tail just looks so bad on Raichu.
Same with the ears.
I'm too picky :<
Which one? There're 2 versions..... the one Bigman has (the good one) and the more popular one (not bad but not nearly as good as the other one).

I think I know which one you're talking about..... I don't like the ears on that one either.

Me thinks Fan just went down to Werekill status just then. :)
You have no say in this. You're at the bottom.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Killachu is sick. He's ****ing white with ****ing black stripes with ****ing BLUE GOGGLES. He just looks like he'll bust your ***.... Mr. Chu's too refined to look that cool. >=(

I'm a good boy now.
You could be Mary ****ing Poppins, and we still wouldn't like you.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I kinda like the Minun and Plusle texture hacks >_>

And my Wii is 4.2, the most current, and I hacked it anyway without problems ._.

My current texture hacks were just ones sasukebowser sent me...he sent me a full list for all the characters. Pikachu has Raichu, Kilachu... and I don't remember what else.

Goodnight!

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
The only 'chu texture I like is my scary 'chu.
...Unless you can get one with both goggles and a scarf!

King~

Smash Champion
pikachu with the brendan bandana is where its at, simple and effective everything else is overkill @_@

not that i have a problem with em, there just overkill, as is the nature of textures in general so meh

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Silly scrubs, red trucker hat pikachu is the only wait to play, unless green is really necessary (and let me tell you, sometimes it is =P).

So I can't make Pound 4 due to school, but hopefully I'll be able to go to this tourney in coloroado and rep. Pika players better rep at pound 4!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The ears I can understand, but how else are they supposed to do the tail? x.x

It's gonna be shaped like a Pika tail regardless.

bigman40

Smash Master
It's very difficult to get the exact same as what Raichu normally has (ears and tail wise). Everything done is symmetrical, so it's fairly good that they were able to get what they could on that texture. If you can do better, then do it and show us. If not, then you have no right to say that it sucks unless it's heavily agreed upon by a majority of people.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I'm saying I don't like the texture because I don't like the pikachu ears and tail on a raichu.
I am very well aware of the limitations, but I don't care. I still do not like it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The ears I can understand, but how else are they supposed to do the tail? x.x

It's gonna be shaped like a Pika tail regardless.
Some people are finally starting to learn to edit stuff I've heard. They've edited Marth's hair to look more like Roy's on the texture and whatnot, as well as possible editing of the tiara.

.....a more accurate Shadow the Hedgehog would be sweet, now that I think about it.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, I've seen stuff like that. Nobody cares about Pika, tho. ;-;

Changing his tail/ears looks like it'd be pretty hard, too.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm saying I don't like the texture because I don't like the pikachu ears and tail on a raichu.
I am very well aware of the limitations, but I don't care. I still do not like it.
u mad
Some people are finally starting to learn to edit stuff I've heard. They've edited Marth's hair to look more like Roy's on the texture and whatnot, as well as possible editing of the tiara.

.....a more accurate Shadow the Hedgehog would be sweet, now that I think about it.
I know I saw something about deleting objects in the past week in that forum...I'll go look.

edit: haven't thoroughly read it, because there are kinda a lot of posts, but http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=253874

edit2: it's been around since the end of October... ._.

altairian

Smash Lord
It's pretty awesome. But yeah all I can do is practice alone because there's no reasonable way to hook my 360 up to the internet at my house... =\

So uh, anyone wanna wifi? :p

altairian

Smash Lord
Sounds good.

Just so you know ahead of time, I got a grievous wound
it's really a scratch
at work today on my right index finger
i don't use R or Z
so if I'm losing, that's the reason why!

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
No one has a ps3... I like the game, I'm just saying it's not that great. Guilty Gear is a better game.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
K Prime, we're like bffs and I have a PS3 and BlazBlue but you never talk to me or want to play me :(

I hope you don't play Nu. Also I'm super rusty at the game, lol.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Anyone here got Blazblue? I wanna play someone.
I want Blazblue.

/jealous
No one has a ps3... I like the game, I'm just saying it's not that great. Guilty Gear is a better game.
K Prime, we're like bffs and I have a PS3 and BlazBlue but you never talk to me or want to play me :(

I hope you don't play Nu. Also I'm super rusty at the game, lol.
I have BlazBlue...

But I don't have a PS3. ;-;

*is serious*

Oh, and I main Tao.

altairian

Smash Lord
Rachel > all.

Also, I'm pretty sure I know the answers I'll get to this question, but should I pick up Okami for 15 bucks? :p
(Keep in mind I kind of hate the entire wiimote concept, and stopped playing twilight princess because I was forced to swing it around to swing the sword)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Buy Okami for the PS2. It's just as good, and doesn't require waggle-stuff.

And sucks to your Rachel. She's such a *****.

EDIT: Besides, the Box art for Okami on the PS2 doesn't have that IGN Logo on it like the Wii ones do.

Which reminds me, I can't wait for Okami on the DS. Chibiterasu is <3333

altairian

Smash Lord
Ahh ok, I thought Okami was on a different system than Wii then I saw the Wii version come up while I was browsing amazon and I got confuzzled. I'll have to double check my ps2 works I guess lol

Don't talk bad about Rachel or I'll actually spend the time to get good at BB and slap you around with her! ;)

Top Bottom