• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
K Prime, we're like bffs and I have a PS3 and BlazBlue but you never talk to me or want to play me :(

I hope you don't play Nu. Also I'm super rusty at the game, lol.
What's your playstation name thingy? I'll add ya. Don't worry, I suck too. I use Noel.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Buy Okami for the PS2. It's just as good, and doesn't require waggle-stuff.

And sucks to your Rachel. She's such a *****.

EDIT: Besides, the Box art for Okami on the PS2 doesn't have that IGN Logo on it like the Wii ones do.

Which reminds me, I can't wait for Okami on the DS. Chibiterasu is <3333
I'm about to buy Okami when Best buy opens tommorow morning!!! I can't wait to get it. I hate waggle-stuff so you and I prob have the same interests. Wow! Logo information is legit

altairian

Smash Lord
Why does BB seem to go hand in hand with Smash? It's the most talked about fighting game other than Smash on Smashboards
I think the biggest reason is just because it's new. Street Fighter/Tekken/Soulcaliber have all been around for YEARS, they're known and there's not much to talk about unless you're competitive in them, and then you'd go somewhere other than SWF to talk about it. BB is a nice side game because everything about it is new. People would yawn and walk away from another Ryu vs Ken discussion, but Rachel vs Taokaka? Not nearly as old and tired :p

...Plus Rachel is cute as hell ;)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Also, I'm pretty sure I know the answers I'll get to this question, but should I pick up Okami for 15 bucks? :p
(Keep in mind I kind of hate the entire wiimote concept, and stopped playing twilight princess because I was forced to swing it around to swing the sword)
Pretty much what Espy said.

The PS2 and Wii versions are identical minus the controls (and the visual filters); imo, the PS2 version is better. I like the texture of the graphics better in the PS2 version..... looks more like parchment. Wii version is a little too bright. And I'm like you: I absolutely hate using the Wiimote for controls. It works well with the whole brush concept, but I'm lazy. I don't like lifting my arm around, plus it just feels awkward.

But whichever one you get, you MUST play this game. It's so, so good..... one of the only RPGs I've loved rather than just eh, enjoyed.

@Espy: Okamiden looks ****ing great. I'm excited for it to come out. =D Chibiterasuuuu~

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Why does BB seem to go hand in hand with Smash? It's the most talked about fighting game other than Smash on Smashboards.
BlazBlue is my answer to Brawl.

Like Brawl is such a campy game that that it does get pretty boring! (I still love it to death even when I am pitching a tent. Wait a minute...that came out wrong.)

BlazBlue on the other hand is just straight up rush downs. Hell, BlazBlue even PUNISHES you for running away and camping. Do you ever noticed red streaks going down your character? That's the game lowing your defense for camping.

I play BlazBlue when I am bored with Brawl. But then I miss playing my vulpine and go back =3

Plus Jin is cool.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@Espy: Okamiden looks ****ing great. I'm excited for it to come out. =D Chibiterasuuuu~
Chibiterasuuuu~
<333

*Is playing KH2 again...for the umpteenth time.*
I don't understand how I'm enjoying this game still...I just don't.
Oh, and I just found out that a friend of a friend of mine has KH2FM+. I wanna play it~~~.

BlazBlue is my answer to Brawl.

Like Brawl is such a campy game that that it does get pretty boring! (I still love it to death even when I am pitching a tent. Wait a minute...that came out wrong.)

BlazBlue on the other hand is just straight up rush downs. Hell, BlazBlue even PUNISHES you for running away and camping. Do you ever noticed red streaks going down your character? That's the game lowing your defense for camping.

I play BlazBlue when I am bored with Brawl. But then I miss playing my vulpine and go back =3

Plus Jin is cool.
*Looks at Nu*
You're such a liar. >_<

Jin is Sub Zero...if Sub Zero was gay both literally, and in viability.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That Eevee sculpture is creepy, but I like everything else.

These would've made great avys if we had them before Christmas. :p

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You were sure enough to post it instead of looking it up on Google, so I get the **** point. :mad:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
A reef goes in the water! :mad:

And I get a point for helping you through the slow times yet again. This job ain't easy, ya know. ;-;

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
lol, guys, Christmas reef is illegal :/

Christmas wreaths are fine, though.

Can I rage here about There Will be Brawl episode 10 STILL not being out?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I wanna see the last episode soooooooooooo badly. D:
^^^ this.

But I mostly want to see it just so I can stop EXPECTING it.

I mean FRIK.
I have no idea if it will be up tomorrow, or wednesday, or thursday, or friday... etc.

It's just obnoxious on The Escapists' part.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
So like I just played my mom and dad in scrabble (I won of course because I'm a genius) and my dad spells the word *** scoring him 20 points. This angered my mom who eventually gets over it. About three turns later I make the word "reds" adding an s at the end of **** and also bank 20 points off of it. My oversensitive mom rage quit at that point D:

inb4coolstorybro

Edit: Why is **** allowed and *** isn't? ._.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
So like I just played my mom and dad in scrabble (I won of course because I'm a genius) and my dad spells the word *** scoring him 20 points. This angered my mom who eventually gets over it. About three turns later I make the word "reds" adding an s at the end of **** and also bank 20 points off of it. My oversensitive mom rage quit at that point D:

inb4coolstorybro

Edit: Why is **** allowed and *** isn't? ._.
ROFLMFAO! I think it's awesome that you play scrabble with your parentals!

My parents make me take out the trash. =(

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I refuse to let this thread go inactive for 12 hours.

Hey guys I can almost QA all the way across FD :D

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I came into this thread because of the title. :mad::mad: :mad: :mad:

I AM DISAPPOINT. :mad:

OP sucks because of the title. :mad: :mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Top Bottom