• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Tell me a pika that isn't.

Also, that tourney I'm going to on Sunday, I might actually enter it, but only one. Dunno if I should do doubles or singles.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You're weird. ):<
no u >=(

In all seriousness, tho, I'm ridiculously normal by Smasher standards. Ask Kenny.

By non-gamer standards, I'm slightly weird but not social outcast level or anything. Just weird because I'm a girl who likes video games/anime/etc.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Whoa, there's seriously a Pokemon fighting game? Is it... "third party" or whatever the phrase is? Sounds fun >_>

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Kaylo that sounds fun. xD Harassing people = <3.

I may consider it.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Whoa, there's seriously a Pokemon fighting game? Is it... "third party" or whatever the phrase is? Sounds fun >_>
Yeah. It's pretty fun, although I haven't played it since one of the earlier versions. I wish they had more pokemon, though. :ohwell:

Not meeee~~~
<3 Lucario

But yeah, Pikachus are bizarre...freaks. :X
Does it even have an online mode? I forget. @.@ If it does, I'm whoopin dat *** once I can actually play comp games again.

And you're the freakiest of us all, no I'm-not-a-Pika johns. You're pretty much one of us. x.o

Kaylo that sounds fun. xD Harassing people = <3.

I may consider it.
**** yeah.

I love this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC_XmzJb8dU

Best part is 1:44ish

I just wanted to share it with the Pika boards.
Heyyy, isn't that the show from your sig?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Hey, I used to play Combat Arms.
On my old computer.
Before it broke.

It was.... ... ok, I guess? Too many hackers, of course.

sigh @ people sucking at life

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I know a lot of Smash players who're pretty ****ing (relatively) normal, myself included, lol.
Lol, I don't really think so, I've yet to meet a normal smash player, we're all weird. You have 5,000 posts on a video game forum, so no johns. :D

XD @ FanFan, that's what I meant but I can see how it could have been taken differently, your fix is correct!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Not my fault you type too slow.

PSP ftw, I can post on the go when I'm bored at work. ;)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Fail troll is fail since I definitely said bored at work.

You have a lot to learn from Mars. :urg:

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Fail troll is fail since I definitely said bored at work.

You have a lot to learn from Mars. :urg:
overused meme is overused, and i'm pretty sure it worked since you continue to defend yourself. <3333

OH YEAH before I saw Mars I came in here to actually talk about smash. I've been spacing my dairs from qac on to moving platforms to platform cancel and then dsmash/utilt/filt, it's been working well, anybody else try to do this?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Naw, I'm just using you to boost my post count some more. :)

Trolls are so useful, I loves it. <33333333333333

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
so like

I just watched a Sonic combo video and it AMAZED me (even though it was really freaking weird)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIHXD3uRodk

I was wondering if anyone could show me a Peekachu combo video that'll also impress me a lot? Hell, I don't even care which of the Smash games it's from.
Any newish ones out?

/toolazytocheckboards

And I only looked for Sonic videos because a friend of mine picked up Smash recently and he mains Sonic.

I can say I learned at least one thing from this video: the lava on Norfair can be constantly shielded if you put your shield up about once a second or something. That was pretty neat. Probably works for the acid on Brinstar too.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I was wondering if anyone could show me a Peekachu combo video that'll also impress me a lot? Hell, I don't even care which of the Smash games it's from.
Any newish ones out?
Not any for Brawl that I know of. Maybe someone has one from Melee, though.

@Fan: Intelligent trolling can be fun, but I normally don't get a kick out of making other people look stupid. Just isn't my thing. *shrug*

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
I'd like to jump out of lurking to contribute the stereotype about my main:

Everyone who mains Zero Suit is a sexual deviant. Not to be confused with perverts... though that's fairly common too. xD

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
@Fan: Intelligent trolling can be fun, but I normally don't get a kick out of making other people look stupid. Just isn't my thing. *shrug*
I've been told that I'm an awesome troll, even though all I was doing was repeatedly kicking Kita from the steakxat, for no reason.
...And kicking him out of the skype call >_>
Kenny and TKO have been saying I sound like Boxxy, and every time someone calls me a troll, I want to quote her.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I semi-troll the Zeldas sometimes. Or used to before I promised to stop, lol.

I can't go hardcore while I'm a mod, though. (I like the red name too much.) But once I drop modship.......... I can't ****ing wait to **** with them.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Your titles are amazing here.

KayLo! drop your modship soon. I wanna see this ****ing of the Zelda Boards :evil:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I dunno why, but I just really do not like the Zelda boards. At ALL. I don't know if it's the aura there, or if I'm just a homophobe.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Lucarios are worse.
Most of them are furries, and Kita's in there :mad088:
I love the Lucarios even though they are furries. IceDX and Samuleson are some of the coolest people in the smash community. Flamey is a little nerd but he's really cool and quirky. Stauffy and Inspire are super talented and just really nice. To sum it up, Lucarios = legit peeps.
Also ZZS mains aren't really sexual deviants IMO but they do dress up nicer than everyone else.
Not any for Brawl that I know of. Maybe someone has one from Melee, though.
Axe's Melee combo video is good imo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGTWI2f6AIE

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You like to kill people. Prime secretly likes to kill people. You both love each other. You both are crazy :) <3

~Mieu
Oh, yeah, you right. =D

<3

But you weren't supposed to tell. >=( *loads shotgun*

zeldas are just semi creepy otaku but once you get to know them theyre pretty cool
They're nice, just. Weird and creepy. :urg:

To sum it up, Lucarios = legit peeps.
Pikas are better, though.

gallax

Smash Hero
so i totally just had a bunch of friendlies with ally and they were freaking amazing. hes super intelligent. i won about 1 match to his 2 in terms of ratios. im ready for any snake now!!!!!!

Top Bottom