• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
okay hai! your name is boxxy
I'm not Boxxy, I'm Fannzy, see? :3

The only reason I remembered who Ally was after my first tournament was because I played him first in my pools.... and got *****.
I think I took one stock off him, total.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol @TUSM. 2 stocks off M2K, yesssss!

I got 3 stocked by ChuDat at CoT4, though, so I'm still in the Brutally ***** By Pros club.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Does it even have an online mode? I forget. @.@ If it does, I'm whoopin dat *** once I can actually play comp games again.

And you're the freakiest of us all, no I'm-not-a-Pika johns. You're pretty much one of us. x.o
Whenever it DOES get an online mode, we're getting in dat ***.
And me? The freakiest? :<

Lucarios are worse.
Most of them are furries, and Kita's in there :mad088:
HEY HEY HEY.
Leave the furry out of this.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Lol @TUSM. 2 stocks off M2K, yesssss!

I got 3 stocked by ChuDat at CoT4, though, so I'm still in the Brutally ***** By Pros club.
By Kirby? O_o
With Pikachu? wow...

(then again maybe I'm biased because my Kirby vs Pikachu experience is against Anther x_x)

The only time I can remember being legitly 3-stocked was against La in <---anti-namesearch
because Kirby's good at getting grabbed by ICs, particularly when it's your first time ever playing a good IC offline :/

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I just came by to say hi to Auto and Stealth.

and to deliver this.

The lucario one is the cutest imo

but that pikmin chu is seriously freaking me out, I mean look at it.

Seriously.

and FanFan you broke my heart </3

Furries are people too

and Lucarios are just as weird if not weirder

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
fff your avatar and sig are adorable and makes me squeal on the inside.

Oh man I'm so hyped for this weekend even though I'm not entering either tourney.
I want to enter doubles in one of them(Lucario main in doubles <3), but just don't have the money ;-;

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
MM randoms and use their money as entry fee

1$ MMs make the world go round.

if your especially lacking in the funds you can do quarter MMs.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
By Kirby? O_o
With Pikachu? wow...
Well, CoT4 ~a year ago, so I was EXTRA *** at the game at the time, and he is and was..... well. A pro.

Ew, I don't wanna think about how bad I was back then. *shudder*

Besides that, Pika vs. Kirby is pretty much dead even. It's not like Pika has a huge advantage where he shouldn't've won, lol.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Hai Flamey!

Pikas are better, though.
Yeah all the Pikas I've met are legit peeps as. Specially Miker. Too bad he's not in SoCal anymore.

EDIT: SoCal fun fact: There are more Mario, Ganon, Ike, Peach and Fox mains than Pikachus in this region.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
So theres a possibility that i might get to play in the singles bracket at R3 on saturday. God im so ****ing nervous.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
EDIT: SoCal fun fact: There are more Mario, Ganon, Ike, Peach and Fox mains than Pikachus in this region.
Nobody plays Pikachu anywhere. I'm the only Pika main in PA/NY/NJ, lol. Except when PikaPika! randomly decides to enter something and ****. <3

So theres a possibility that i might get to play in the singles bracket at R3 on saturday. God im so ****ing nervous.
Good luck! You'll do fine.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Nobody plays Pikachu anywhere. I'm the only Pika main in PA/NY/NJ, lol. Except when PikaPika! randomly decides to enter something and ****. <3

Good luck! You'll do fine.
thanks. its my first tourney, i feel like im a virigin again 0_o

i just hope i get out of pools, but wth ppl like dehf and haze coming idk -_-

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Another Raichu...........Good Luck =D Just stay calm and you'll do fine man.

~Mieu
thanks. Ill try to do that as much as possible. yea im aware that your kinda our boards raichu so if u want me to change the avi then tell me.

bigman40

Smash Master
thanks. Ill try to do that as much as possible. yea im aware that your kinda our boards raichu so if u want me to change the avi then tell me.
Naw. I'm cool. I don't mind seeing other Raichus on the board (plus, I'm not a Raichu right now. Just one when I play brawl). =D

~Mieu

altairian

Smash Lord
*cough*

I see how it is =(

There's actually 3 upstate NY pika mains now o_o sometimes I forget that pika isn't a super popular character because there's been at least 2 pikas at every tournament I've gone to lol

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Fine, NY can suck a ****. PA/NJ. :mad:

I've never seen another Pika at any tourney I've been to except for CoT4, and neither have my crewmates afaik (Apex being the only exception)..... gets lonely around here.

Y'all must be in the cut.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
There are like no competitive Pikas down here. I'm pretty sure Bear quit using him. He mains top tier now. :(

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, Bear betrayed us. ;-;

Wait, alt, now that I think about it...... who else is in NY besides you and PikaPika!?

I know NL uses him occasionally, but I can't think of any other Pika mains from there. Unless they're super unknown.

altairian

Smash Lord
Bry is the other pika main in NY. He's a little above my skill level, just quieter on the forums and hasn't been going to tourneys any longer than I have been :p

altairian

Smash Lord
lol nah he lives like 2 hours away from me. I think a bunch of upstate NY people are going to viridian city in feb, if you feel like meeting us since I don't think we're gonna make pound sadly =(

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, I'll probably go. My crew usually goes to Viridian City tournies..... I'm just lazy, cheap, and rarely feel like going to tournaments. But if you guys'll be there, I'm always up for meeting other Pikas. :lick:

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I remember I started with Sonic. Then wanted to second Pika. Sucked with him cause I was trying to play him like Melee and dropped him. ****** around with like everyone else and played Stealth. Then I was like. OHHHHHHHHHH Stayed here ever since. PGN will come back. THEY ALL DO. At least for the social thread. Pika Social>others. Probably because only half the Pika's MAIN Pika. The rest of us are like little leeches and together they create a social superior to ANY SEEN BEFORE.

Woaaahhhhooooaaahhhh ooooaaahhh I'm in a bad romance.
Roma romaaa roma ro ma ma ga ga ooh la la I'm in a romance!

<3

Still don't get the fascination with that song. :/

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I remember I started with Sonic. Then wanted to second Pika. Sucked with him cause I was trying to play him like Melee and dropped him. ****** around with like everyone else and played Stealth. Then I was like. OHHHHHHHHHH Stayed here ever since. PGN will come back. THEY ALL DO. At least for the social thread. Pika Social>others. Probably because only half the Pika's MAIN Pika. The rest of us are like little leeches and together they create a social superior to ANY SEEN BEFORE.

Woaaahhhhooooaaahhhh ooooaaahhh I'm in a bad romance.
Roma romaaa roma ro ma ma ga ga ooh la la I'm in a romance!

<3

Still don't get the fascination with that song. :/
That post got progressively weirder as it went along, rofl.

But yeah, Pika community is definitely better and more inclusive than any other community I've seen. Weird but not too weird, spammy but not too spammy, and friendly but not so nice that I want to vomit.

Omg guyyyyyys~ ;-; <333

/girly

Btw, semi-random, but what'd you guys ask for for Christmas? Did we do this already? x.x

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Bad Romance is catchy, Terios. Very, very catchy.
Do you not like scat?

=====

What did I ask for this Christmas? I asked for a year without Christmas.
[/grinch]

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Just a tennis racquet really. I'm getting one suited more for mid to net play as that's my best area. My friend has a great baseline game so we're teaming up for a doubles tourney in January probably.

I'm also getting season's 2 and 3 of Supernatural.

Other than that I think I'm just getting money and random crap.

For gifts I got

Game tokens for some online friends
Nexon cards for 2 others
A Carrie Underwood CD for my sister
L4D for my brother
Yugioh packs for a friend
A FORTY DOLLAR card for another. >.>
and a Luigi figure for my friend who will only play Smash cause weegee's in it.

Edit: It's not BAD and it IS catchy. I think Monster is worlds better though D=

altairian

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'll probably go. My crew usually goes to Viridian City tournies..... I'm just lazy, cheap, and rarely feel like going to tournaments. But if you guys'll be there, I'm always up for meeting other Pikas. :lick:
I'll let you know for sure when it gets closer so you can muster up the motivation to go ;)
As far as I know that's what everyone is planning on though :p

I must live under a rock, cause I've never heard that song before o_O

Top Bottom