• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Bear why you leave us? ;; Terrorizing each other was fun.

I don't know what I want for Christmas. There's not really anything I need/want/don't already have. x.x I guess I'll just ask for clothes or money or something.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Hey, I used to play Combat Arms.
On my old computer.
Before it broke.

It was.... ... ok, I guess? Too many hackers, of course.
Its ok, but the rentals kill it. Luckily, I might be getting a ps3 + call of duty MW2 soon. ^_^

I dunno why, but I just really do not like the Zelda boards. At ALL. I don't know if it's the aura there, or if I'm just a homophobe.

The sheik boards are worse. >_<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ello Pika Boards. I am curttently working on a song. I play a guitar.. Here is the run down.

I was thinking about the high tier song I was making. I was gonna add pikachu but then I forgot I was gonna leave him out cause Pika is cool (And I don't wanna get shot by a certain girl.........)

It's really gonna be easy for the singer. Cause all they saying Is "Pikachu, Pika-Pi, or Pika" Can be one of my first songs and it is really easy to do quick.

I have 2 names for it:

- Dominican Pikachu!
- Pika La Pikachu!

I'm leaning to "Pika La Pikachu" And from the title it is gonna be merengue. But it will fit so well the way I have the chords for this.

I am thinking of telling a lil sort before I start the song. So far I got this.

"I went on vacation to the domician replublic and guess who I saw. Pikachu, he was chillen in "San Juan" at a club. He was drink a lil too much and got pissed how others could not understand what he was sayin. But laughing at him cause his voice sounded cute. Everyone was saying that. So he decided to get on the table and start singing to bachata that a band was playing. I had my guitar on me and was drunk as well. The music stopped but Pikachu wanted to keep singing. He saw my guitar and pointed at me moving his hands in a way of telling me to play saying "Pika! Pika-PI!! Piclahu!! The way he said it sounded so much like merengue rythm. I started moving my body in a dancing motion in my seat. Thinking Pikachu is so drunk he thinks a he has a guitar trying to play and sing merengue with his hand motion telling ME to play the guitar. So I told him "Oye Pikachu! You don't have a guitar man. What are you doing? Lets make this **** official."

Thats when I start playing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know one Peach player who might be able to do Pika's voice for this. But I wanna take this to another level. I was wondering if anyone here played any other instrument. This would be the ones that would go best with Merengue.

- Another guitar player. (You would be hitting simple notes over and over from start to finish, I do the complicating playing. So it is really easy for you)

- Bass player

- Drums/bangos

If any of you guys play any of these and would like to help with the song, that be great. We will be doing this over skype. This is really a present for the pika boards. And I wanna see wanna see if I can start playing professional. So I thouht I start with a cool project such as this. And yea I will uploaded on youtube.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Pikas like us are definitely hard to leave.
Btw, semi-random, but what'd you guys ask for for Christmas? Did we do this already? x.x
I don't really worry about what I'm getting for Christmas. I actually don't care. A DSi would be nice though.
My friend has a rusty machete. We like to throw cantaloupes and slash em in mid air. Then we moved onto potatoes cause they're cheaper.
Playing with knives is fun. A machete sounds like a blast!
Stuff about a song.
I play bass somewhat well. I would help but my computer's mic and cam don't work. Sorry.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Dark: I'm pretty good, but I don't own a flute anymore. So I'm not really sure why I even mentioned it, tbqh, lol.

@Bear: Pika gonna get you for abandoning him. :evil:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I play bass somewhat well. I would help but my computer's mic and cam don't work. Sorry.
It's cool.

Also so people dont get confused. You don't need a webcam. just a mic. or a cam with a mic. We are not gonna be recording our faces and all that stuff. Just gonna record audio.. Then I am gonna make a video using some Pictures or clips even. I have not decided on how to make the video.

But if you guys have idea for it, left me have them.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
It's cool.

Also so people dont get confused. You don't need a webcam. just a mic. or a cam with a mic. We are not gonna be recording our faces and all that stuff. Just gonna record audio.. Then I am gonna make a video using some Pictures or clips even. I have not decided on how to make the video.

But if you guys have idea for it, left me have them.
I play bass, and I also play electric guitar. Plus, I also have an input cord for both of them that works with my computer. ^_^

Add me on aim or something.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I wanna play someone on WiFi.
Can't go to the PikaXat though, it's incredibly lame now.

It's transformed into what the Sonic XAT was several months ago. :(

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's transformed into what the Sonic XAT was several months ago. :(
What's that?

I stopped going once it turned into Touhou chat. Plus I'll just be too busy to go til after the holidays, and I gotta pack up my computer soon for when I move.

Once I'm in my new apt, I'll have REAL, WORKING wifi!!! =D

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I just kinda poke in and out. I like Touhou but I'm not like obsessed with it. I don't even play 12.3 D= Legit **** still happens. I'd go do other things but christmas kinda killed the little social life I had.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What's that?

I stopped going once it turned into Touhou chat. Plus I'll just be too busy to go til after the holidays, and I gotta pack up my computer soon for when I move.

Once I'm in my new apt, I'll have REAL, WORKING wifi!!! =D
Yeah...the touhou really just killed it for me.
I'll probably stop going there myself now. Sucks.

And let me know when you're done Kloz. I want to play you myself. I'm considering Lucario and Pikachu as secondaries.

Top Bottom