• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Well ****, you act like I'm a fox main and I say zam at the end of every sentence
zam
Kitty is just a name...
For a person...
That you just don't seem to enjoy?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Whenever I think of a woman with an oversized kitchen knife, the first thing that pops up into my mind is higurashi no koro ni (hopefully someone here knows what I'm talking about)

gallax

Smash Hero
so i finally faced m2k and he is as good as i thought he'd be. at first he was getting me with tornado then i learned his patterns and stopped it. then he realized that hes m2k and was like ill beat this scrub and did cuz hes too good.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Yo guys :U
Went to Lawrence last night instead of this morning, glad I did since it snowed.
I entered draft crews and used Gogglechu!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9116770
Had to go first and lost, but Vamp took two of my stock, then I took two of his before accidentally skull bashing into his fsmash, instead of the edge >_>
And I sandbagged the crap out of him 8D

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/barlw
Got a livestream up of the tourney I'm (fanfan, too lazy to sign hilt out) at. Just friendlies right now, we haven't started doubles yet.
Sweet! I won't be home most of the day, but good luck in the rest of the tourney, Fan.

Pikas reppin hard this weekend between this, R3 (?), and Winterfest, I love it. <3

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I actually didn't enter either singles or doubles. I was just playing friendlies on stream before doubles started.
I spent all my money I had left on pizza :<

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Protip: Don't try and walk your foot and a half tall dog in two feet of snow.

He had to pee and wouldn't use newspapers/training pads :l

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Speaking of kawaii my bro got some footage of him playing in the snow with my other dog. Then there's this moment where you see Ein hop and then just disappear into the snow and my other dog like bulldozes through to try and find him lol.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Speaking of kawaii my bro got some footage of him playing in the snow with my other dog. Then there's this moment where you see Ein hop and then just disappear into the snow and my other dog like bulldozes through to try and find him lol.
Dudeeee You MUST upload it to the interwebs!!!!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
mad Kawaii!
Invalid mix of slang there, my friend. x.o

Cuuuute! I still have plans to kidnap him, btw. I get first dibs since you <3 me best. :p

EDIT: Bad news: snow is too bad to go anywhere tonight.

Good news: ****ing SNOW!!!! I love snow. <33333

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Cuuuute! I still have plans to kidnap him, btw. I get first dibs since you <3 me best. :p
You can kidnap once he's not a puppy anymore. That'll be my excuse to get another one!

@Prime - It's inconvenient and looks ugly a few days later. That's what snow is (D)

Edit: Dangggg this snow is apocalyptic. My dad just opened the front door and there was a mini avalanche.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Snow is amazing.

.........As long as you don't have to go out in it. Even then, I don't mind walking in snow for a little while, but having to shovel it or drive in it is a *****.

And it's so pretty. Except in the city, it turns into grey/black slush by the next day. x.x

It also tastes delicious when it's fresh. I haven't eaten snow since I was little, tho. (inb4yellowsnow)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yesterday, as soon as I noticed it stopped snowing for like three days, it instantly started snowing again. ._.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Awesome! I'd love that. Everyone here should send me a jar of snow so I'll have enough to build a snowman. :D

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
It was 70 degrees where I live so I wore shorts today. Daygo winter is legit. If I want to see snow all I have to do is drive east for an hour and a half. Palomar and Julian got some fresh snow today.

Top Bottom