• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sorry Prime, I'm done for today. Zori and I played a dump-truck's worth of Doubles matches, and some ladder games for doubles.

I'm beat.

And Forever Zero. Stop it. You know what you did. That's my bread n' butter you're ****ing with. :mad:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
3-D tic tac toe exists? Sounds extreme.
It's not that crazy, lol. Just requires a little more foresight.

In other news: Guys, I think I'm getting bored of Brawl singles. ;-; Doubles is so much more fun. <3

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
It's not that crazy, lol. Just requires a little more foresight.

In other news: Guys, I think I'm getting bored of Brawl singles. ;-; Doubles is so much more fun. <3
i think I like'ems a both. Reading people in singles is way too much fun for me. Reading is a lot harder in doubles but my 'higher than normal' brawl peripheral vision make for some fun setups.

Ima upload the rest of the tourney stuff right now... lol.

PZ

Smash Lord
Singles are fun too but only when you have the disadvantage. LIke theres this person named Drach he mains mgw and all my mains except snake suck against mgw so its tough but i dont get 3 stocked lulz.
Marth, mgw, and olimar **** all my mains=(
Doubles i suck at them because of my inability to work good with some1 i know but when its a random person we murder:chuckle:
I have a replay if you wanna see it my 1st doubles too bad every other doubles were fail for me and my partners. That ness i was working together with probaly might be 1 of the top ness right now. He was an excellent partner. I was ike swing my sword whenever he had Pk fire going other times we would just split and fight seperately unless one of our attacks collide or one of us grab some1.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I like Brawl Singles. I don't like Brawl doubles.
I dislike Melee singles. I like Melee doubles.

I don't really know how that works :/

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sure, upload the vid if you want. :)

I dunno, I'll probably get back into singles when it gets closer to Pound. But right now I'm having too much fun playing Zelda Din's Fire in teams..... when I play singles, I kind of lose all my motivation and space out, lol.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I like having more than one person to fight.
Even if it's my teammate.
And if they try to get me back, I'm probably Lucario anyway~ 8D

This weekend is gonna be awesome. At least one tourney, slight chance of two, in one weekend!
Except I have to drive an hour in the cold with my windows open.
I learned this morning how much of a pain that is, especially with wet hair ;-;

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I didn't know you actually.... played Brawl (if you meant Smash tournaments), lol.

Good luck at your tournies!

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I didn't know you actually.... played Brawl (if you meant Smash tournaments), lol.

Good luck at your tournies!
Really? Going to tourneys/smashfests is pretty much the only way I can play brawl now.
I've been going to them semi-frequently since April.
Lesse.... April, June, August I think, September, and November.
I had one tourney in all of those months :D
My third party has held through all of those, the time I played at home, and a few smashfests I've gone to :3

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I remember one match, she did nothing but Din's Fire for like, a full minute. It worked so well because she had a great assisting character, right? <_<
I tried fighting, I really did. But it's Zelda. x.o It works so much better when I just stand to one side and camp from behind you, lol. And occasionally usmash when someone needs to be killed.

(Oh well, I'm doing 10-16 damage per fireball, usually on both people, so I doesn't feel bad. =D)

Your getting Kirbycided was 100% your fault, lol, you kept going straight over there.

@Fan: Third party controllers feel so weird..... I played with one last night for a few matches, and my brain couldn't comprehend the funky spacing between the buttons.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
@Fan: Third party controllers feel so weird..... I played with one last night for a few matches, and my brain couldn't comprehend the funky spacing between the buttons.
Really? I said before there's nothing different between mine and a Nintendo brand, sans the lack of NINTENDO being on the controller's front.
I have noticed, though, that either the black controllers are smaller than a few others, or that the third party I got is smaller. Kind of threw me off when I played at Sinclair several months back, since they had plenty of extra controllers there for me to use.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
What brand is it?

The one I used was a GameStop controller. It was smaller and thicker than the Nintendo kind, and the c-stick was kind of far from the face buttons..... I dunno, it just felt really awkward.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh wow. o.o It really does look just like a Nintendo one. Except maybe a tiny bit smaller. Sweet.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
And it's only $10!
I've had it for months. I treat it poorly too. It's somewhere on my floor and I kind threw/dropped/somethinged it there.
It'll go back to use this weekend though <3

Also I think a smaller controller is actually better for me. The one single controller where I can play games best on is the SNES classic controller, although recently I got used to my turbo, which is bigger.
The SNES and PS2 controller are the only controllers I can rapidly press buttons on. The former for speedruns, and the latter because a favorite game of mine requires it.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Looks like they took the Nintendo controllers, scratched off the logo, and sold it as their own. :o

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol. That's probably exactly what they did. XD

It does look a little smaller than Nintendo's, though. But I might just be seeing things. @.@

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Nintendo got sued for the analog design they had, or something, and both classic controllers and gamecube controllers were banned in the US.
At least the Nintendo brand ones.

Something like that.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Zeldspazz

Is not happy with this title.
Oh shi --

Nintendo got sued for the analog design they had, or something, and both classic controllers and gamecube controllers were banned in the US.
At least the Nintendo brand ones.

Something like that.
Waitwaitwait.

How the **** do you get sued for analog design?? :dizzy:

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Violating a patent held by a US company. The double analog, which is why nunchucks are fine.
IIRC, Sony made a deal with the company, so their controllers are also fine.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Violating a patent held by a US company. The double analog, which is why nunchucks are fine.
IIRC, Sony made a deal with the company, so their controllers are also fine.
That is so ****ing ********. People fight over the dumbest things when it comes to money.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I like how "no monopolies" and "patented you can't do that *****" exist right alongside each other.

aka, fail

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
You're Fired!

Imma patent a word and find a way to make you all pay me whenever you use it even when it's not for commercial use.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I should copyright the colonthree face.
It's my favorite and I use it all the time.
Used it quite a bit on skype today, mostly after a (joke) insult :3

altairian

Smash Lord

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Hi new Pikachu player here. I like Pika he is a lot of fun. He has a ggod fsmasha nd i love thunder. I can't beat Link though:( he just uses bombs and his up b always hits me:( can anyone give me advice???

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hi new Pikachu player here. I like Pika he is a lot of fun. He has a ggod fsmasha nd i love thunder. I can't beat Link though:( he just uses bombs and his up b always hits me:( can anyone give me advice???
Lol, I dunno if you wanna come here, Mars.

I ain't soft like Kata. =P

EDIT: Then again, Pikas aren't as..... uh..... special as the Zeldas.

Top Bottom