• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Phoenix Lord, **** yeah.

Don't give a ****, he's gonna spell it with a U, yeah.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I was really hoping that at some point someone was going to taser the water someone was standing in.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yes.

& what's with the avi copying? x.o First Marceline, now an animal avi that's only vaguely-but-suspiciously similar to mine? You can't be me.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Well if he doesn't copy somebody he'd have to come up with something that he likes on his own, and that can be hard. It took me months to realise that I like my OC pony, for instance.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Yes.

& what's with the avi copying? x.o First Marceline, now an animal avi that's only vaguely-but-suspiciously similar to mine? You can't be me.
Our interests are similar, most likely.

I just used this as an avatar since I went to a park yeterday and took pictures of one coming real close to me. Took a ton of pictures to find the one. In a 3DS. I had to do something more than just walk around though. I was also attempting to find some other animals since there's bears and deers, but I only wanted to stay for a few minutes.

I like raccoons though and I wouldn't mind getting bitten by them if I get too close since they're just defending themselves.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
ever get that feeling where you wish you were pikachu irl so if someone came up to you tellin u to step off u could be like "PIKA PIKA" and quick attack in the opposite direction and scurry away on all fours with your butt in the air

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
AT&T cut my services again.
Nooooo, ~autooooo. :(

I like raccoons though and I wouldn't mind getting bitten by them if I get too close since they're just defending themselves.
Wtf. Enjoy your rabies. ;;

ever get that feeling where you wish you were pikachu irl so if someone came up to you tellin u to step off u could be like "PIKA PIKA" and quick attack in the opposite direction and scurry away on all fours with your butt in the air
Yes, I get this exact feeling, like, everyday.

(I actually did use to wish I could be a dog when I was little, though.)

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I my phone and DSL services back this morning. The post about my services was regarding movie night but I'm back sooner than I expected.
If I were Pikachu I'd **** a ***** up instead of running away. I'm Pikachu; what could go wrong?
I hope you like rabies.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
thank god someone on this site can relate to my struggle

also where can i speak directly to a site administrator i would like to demand the ability to like my own posts (it's sensible when im posting "john madden" repeatedly don't you agree?)

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
That is my dream.

Tcll

Smash Lord
NNID
Tcll5850
back on the topic of chocolate cake (since I was gone for 5 days)
Saphire, I highly doubt you could eat that entire cake in a day... (or even an hour)

sure it's small, but even someone as immune to chocolate as me still could only eat 2 slices a day... :p

and about being a Pikachu...
only in my dreams, sadly -.-*

Top Bottom