• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm going to Apex... Probably.

MMing any/all pika takers.

Also. Eric, please tell me FBC stands for what I hope it does.

If so, I may start an opposing FWC crew.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Too lazy to go back and see who said Castle in the Sky is better than Howl's, but **** no. :glare: And that **** was in all caps.

Imo, Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away are the two best. (I haven't seen Princess Mononoke, though, which I hear is another top Ghibli film.) I also reaaally liked Porco Rosso, but I think that was more of an individual like.

Castle in the Sky was eh. Ponyo was eh. Enjoyable, but not great. Thought Totoro was boring even though everyone else apparently loves it -- or maybe they just like the monsters.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I would call any of them "eh", to be quite honest. I thought all of them were great. Arriety, Whisper of the heart, Grave of the fireflies, The cat returns, Kiki's delivery service. All of them. They were just great. From up on Poppy Hill's the next movie I'm gonna watch in 2013.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Howl's a solid #3 on my list, but Castle in the Sky is just sooo much better. Everytime I see a large cloud in the sky I think of Laputa.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Yeah it's mighty nasty. These kids selling them cray. Chicharron, however are damn addicting.
I'm used to Mexican chicharron so when I had Filipino style chicharron I found it kinda weird seeing how it was chewy. Still good tho. Pandesal's pretty beast.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
While we are on the topic of Miyazaki, Valley of the Wind is personally my favorite. Also, has anyone got a chance to play dishonored? i recently started learning how to speedrun it, i'm just sad that the game was so short

Cassio

Smash Master
Pikas! I miss all of you :/. Most of whats left of my smash life is taken by offline activities and a socal focus, but I still think about yall and some of our other departed members. Hope everyone is doing well :)

Cassio

Smash Master
I absolutely knew you were gonna say something, but even I was surprised at how quick

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Pikas! I miss all of you :/. Most of whats left of my smash life is taken by offline activities and a socal focus, but I still think about yall and some of our other departed members. Hope everyone is doing well :)
I am doing well, thank you. Hope everything's also swell for you.
Cassio I heard you beat someone good last socal tourney, pls confirm
Dude beat Zex iIrc.

Top Bottom