• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

since

Smash Journeyman
I wonder when the age cut-off for being a Youngster is.

Because it's your birdday and all.

Roller

Smash Legend
I walk to the gym in my gym clothes every day... (shorts/t-shirt) It's not that bad yet, Leaf. Wait until there's snow.

I love the cold tho. So whatever.

Also. Red. Retribution. Cinnci. 20th. go.

Alsoalso. In middle of an all-nighter. Have a 5 page paper due tomorrow which I haven't started, as well as an exam in the morning which I know almost nothing for. mehhhhh.

since

Smash Journeyman
Roller, I might be moving back to Texas in a few months. :/

But I dunno all the details yet.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Happy Birthday, Bobby & Beros!! <3 (That could be the name of a group. Or a company. Has a nice ring to it.)

Roller, I might be moving back to Texas in a few months. :/

But I dunno all the details yet.
I don't think there's a man, woman, or child alive who didn't see this coming, lol.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Wow, fail Tokyo. >=(

Beros, I respectfully take back that happy bday until next week. ;;

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Wow, fail Tokyo. >=(

Beros, I respectfully take back that happy bday until next week. ;;
It's all good, but yeah it happened in the xat too. Apparently Skype likes to tell people that someone's birthday is coming up within a week instead of on the day of.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Happy Birthday, Bobby & Beros!! <3 (That could be the name of a group. Or a company. Has a nice ring to it.)

I don't think there's a man, woman, or child alive who didn't see this coming, lol.
Respectfully:

Yep. It's not bad.

I didn't see it coming.
Admittedly wasn't looking too hard.

Like the lookout for the Titanic.

too late, I already took the cake.
These just made me happy.

Also happy birthday Phoenix and happy early birthday Geo.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Hey guys, I'm drunk and I love Breaking Bad. It's a good show and everyone should watch it. Also, I'm really smart and I'm teaching my roommate stuff.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Hey guys, this is Phoenix's roommate, birthday boy left the browser open so I'm just going to borrow this a moment here.

Also Phoenix may or may not be drunk. My money's on yes because it's his birthday and that's kind of a good time to get smashed. But I'm going to use that as the excuse for why I sound different. That cool with you guys? Cool. Thanks.

Just gonna throw Breaking Bad out there too. No reason. Maybe it'll become an in-joke or something? Fingers crossed.
My thoughts.

Just because it's what I'd do.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Nah, that was me. My roommate and I had a huge Breaking Bad discussion while drunk last night, and I won I think.

Anyways, thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone! I spent the day playing Donkey Kong Country and then I got drunk and played Brawl last night, so it was pretty great. I also accidentally posted while under the influence in the tier list thread (not sure how I found my way there), but I was able to salvage that in a way that didn't make me look drunk. So thanks, or whatever. I don't feel so good now, so I'm gonna sleep some more.

Also, Walt is a bad guy in Breaking Bad.

Top Bottom