• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
:glare: EDIT: Ninja'd, that was @the soulless one known as Luckay.

I thought you also hated Phoenix though.
I did threaten to kill him in his sleep at one point, but I like to think we've moved past that. =D

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Haha, that threat barely keeps me up at night anymore.

Ivysaur is the worst of bulbasaur evolutions as well as the worst of the 1st gen starter secondary evolutions
Hey, Lookin'4Strife, get out of here with that ****. Ivysaur is the only good secondary evolution, all the others are either ugly or meh.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Vintage knows what's up. Few pokemon can look this bad***:

Edit: Whoa. Didn't know that bypasses the filter lmao.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Wartortle is ****ing ugly, holy ****.
How do people like that ****

I was always pretty 'meh' about Wartortle, but I think that fanart made me actually HATE it.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
.......Never again Phoenix.

Also, the scale of likeability (that's a word now) of the 3 starters + evolutions is as follows:

Charizard > Charmander > Squirtle (*****s run a mafia and ****, it's hype and gdlk) > Bulbasaur > Charmeleon > Ivysaur > Wartortle > Venusaur > Blastoise

Clearly.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
.......Never again Phoenix.

Also, the scale of likeability (that's a word now) of the 3 starters + evolutions is as follows:

Charizard > Charmander > Squirtle (*****s run a mafia and ****, it's hype and gdlk) > Bulbasaur > Charmeleon > Ivysaur > Wartortle > Venusaur > Blastoise

Clearly.
Naw son.
Venusaur > Wartortle

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Vintage is gay and gay people are wrong, sinful people because Sky said so.

Sky is dark-skinned so he can't be trusted, but he's also gay so there's this double-negative effect where in the end he's actually right and gay people are actually bad people because homosexuality is a sin.

But homosexuality is a sin because the Bible said so, but...the bible is dark-skinned (usually black) as well so it can't be trusted.

Therefore homosexuality is not a sin and Sky is only not-trustworthy because he's dark skinned, which means Vintage is right because homosexuality is no longer a sin. And since Vintage says my opinion can't be trusted, and he's right because he's gay, that means I'm wrong.

However, if being gay makes you right, and heterosexuality is the opposite of being gay, then logically speaking, being straight makes you wrong.

Thus, since I am both straight and dark-skinned, there is a double-negative effect which means I was right all along, and the claim that Venusaur > Wartortle remains true.

Checkmate.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
I'm doing ok, took the Little ones to get Spayed, It is very painful seeing them Hurting and Crying. But other then that I am well. thank you for asking!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
That's Nick Riddle's GF. They are pretty legit (random that it was posted here) I like the Lyra the most.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Oh, loli. I'm pretty aware of what she makes since we talked on Skype and VM.
She asked me one time if Derpy's wings were to be stuffed or left alone.

Top Bottom