• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
4Kids just did a lot of stuff poorly. From getting names wrong, to cutting out entire parts that are important to the plot to changing guns into water guns or different colors, or turning a gun to the head into like a punch gun or something, that's just not intense at all. They tones down the violence and action a lot and not to mention the voice actors are terrible and they completely got the intro interpretation wrong as well.

ViperGold42

Smash Lord
4Kids just did a lot of stuff poorly. From getting names wrong, to cutting out entire parts that are important to the plot to changing guns into water guns or different colors, or turning a gun to the head into like a punch gun or something, that's just not intense at all. They tones down the violence and action a lot and not to mention the voice actors are terrible and they completely got the intro interpretation wrong as well.
agreed, they did it too Yu-gi-oh! and made the silliest changes ever, even trying to make Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (what I think is the best series) was made to look ever more sillier than what it original was.

PZ

Smash Lord
Yea Sora is his waifu.

Marlin's doom TAC is always entertaining but the commentary on the KOF 2 one made me happy? The WHAT? sounded better in that one too and the Im stealing that was funny too and the new one just made me think that looks cool...maybe cooler with the mute button but the crowd hype was awesome.

Smash4....the fans has asked for balancing and more competitive since brawl came out so whatever happens I honestly can't hate on but I never had a problem with any Smash so far.

Um lol automatic

KLo KPrime<3

Any names with numbers CANNOT be remembered ViperGold:<

4Kids literally is what the company's name is...TV FOR KIDS DERP

Doll cute kitty when you get Vivi? or how was this fateful encounter made?

Roller...The smartest fatty to date (Full respect though)

Esam titles are just...there

Never heard of VintageSuperHero but thats all I got to say about what I missed.

ViperGold42

Smash Lord
Yea Sora is his waifu.

Marlin's doom TAC is always entertaining but the commentary on the KOF 2 one made me happy? The WHAT? sounded better in that one too and the Im stealing that was funny too and the new one just made me think that looks cool...maybe cooler with the mute button but the crowd hype was awesome.

Smash4....the fans has asked for balancing and more competitive since brawl came out so whatever happens I honestly can't hate on but I never had a problem with any Smash so far.

Um lol automatic

KLo KPrime<3

Any names with numbers CANNOT be remembered ViperGold:<

4Kids literally is what the company's name is...TV FOR KIDS DERP

Doll cute kitty when you get Vivi? or how was this fateful encounter made?

Roller...The smartest fatty to date (Full respect though)

Esam titles are just...there

Never heard of VintageSuperHero but thats all I got to say about what I missed.
Numbers are the devil.

Roller

Smash Legend
Normally I root for England when they aren't playing The US or Germany, but I'll make an exception this time. Partly because I think Germany would have a tougher time vs England's defensive style. Partly because I'd like your team to advance, then we could have a hype PGD semi-finals match. lol

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
England has the players to be spectacular and dazzling but this defensive style has been working well enough for them. I want to think they'll be more offensive tomorrow.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Nope, people don't look cute passed out with alcohol in their hands.
(hmm) This feels like a challenge.

& random gripe of the day: why do they always ruin good tv dinners with freaking water chestnuts??? Does anybody actually like these things??

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
People actually don't like water chestnuts? They're the best in stir-fry.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
A lot of people will get them in stir fry I've noticed.
Otherwise, why do they exist? :applejack:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
They're alright in the right dishes like in Chinese food or something similar. I can't imagine why they'd be in a TV dinner, lolz.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
wait BRICK was in some canadian tourney? why does it seem like everytime he goes out of the country on vacation its to play brawl, i dont get that kid

<-- (dosent give a **** about brawl anymore bias)

Top Bottom