• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Someone thoroughly familiar with the concept of "jiggle physics."

Honestly, I salute them.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Shota?

Where?!

Also, there are no open spots on a beach ever, unless you go during an off time of year, everywhere is crowded with people...

Roller

Smash Legend
ESAM, shots deffffinitely have a taste. I'm assuming you've only taken vodka shots. But let me assure you. Rum, tequila, etc all have very distinct tastes.

I'll give you that vodka mostly just tastes like alcohol and burns for the first few shots though.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Who the hell brings a trampoline to the beach?
Somebody awesome. Clearly you lack vision!

Open ocean or it can be the beach just in an area where crowds don't go.
If you have a smartphone, you should download the Lightning Bug app. It's basically a white noise app that lets you customize your own sound scenes, but the pre-set ocean ones are amazing.

ESAM, shots deffffinitely have a taste. I'm assuming you've only taken vodka shots. But let me assure you. Rum, tequila, etc all have very distinct tastes.

I'll give you that vodka mostly just tastes like alcohol and burns for the first few shots though.
^ Listen to the professor. :)

Speaking of shots, I had a chocolate covered pretzel shot this past weekend, and it was incredible. You take it like a tequila shot (lick salt off the hand/body, then shoot), and it really does taste just like a choco-covered pretzel. So damn good.

Since you're all legal and **** now, try it next time you go to the bars!

Cassio

Smash Master
Im certain most people who think beer tastes bad have probably only had terrible beer. I agree that most beer people drink is pretty terrible though.

Straight up unflavored hard liquor tastes terrible unless you get incredibly smooth tequila or vodka, although maybe thats true for other hard liquors too. Pretty sure whiskey is always bad though, cant imagine that ever tasting good.

Essentially, you get what you pay for.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
My brother is as tall as I am and he's been drinking coffee since he was 9. He also has a faster metabolism than I do.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I like tea. Green tea. But that's the Asian side of me talking. Sweet tea. But that's the Texan side of me talking.

But I also drink coffee. Just cause. Surprise me with anything to drink for coffee. And then eating chocolate-covered coffee beans.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So I'm not the only one who occasionally dumps some easily melted chocolate candy into my coffee. Neat.

Also, you guys should try Blueberry Milk. :applejack:

Top Bottom