• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
In no particular order:

I just wanna say: redfestherraven, you're still here. You proved me wrong.
D'aww. Thanks, man, I'm honestly touched.
If there was a pool, I want a cut.

Started watching How I Met Your Mother, and now I can't stop. O.O This **** is hilarious!!
Still haven't gotten around to catching much of that show. Which is a shame, really.

Placed 13/28. Next time's gonna be better.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I just got back from a tournament. A lot of pros, but I handled them since i almost beated most of them by one stock. To tell you what, the day was almost legendary when I was at 179% with one stock and the other was 58% with three stocks. I took 2 stocks off of him with Kirby and almost beated him when he was at 137%. A million dollars was about to blow up at that time, lol.

I should've sended you guys a livestream of it. But sucks to suck when you got nothing to use in order to post it online. :/

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
The music during the team battles at like 47 minutes. I haven't heard it in a long time. I'll book mark so I can wait the entire thing. At 49 minutes, is there any images of the characters in that character select any where on the net that aren't in bad quality or blocked by other characters? I've been looking forever.

Cassio

Smash Master
How did that turn out for you?

HIMYM is one of the only shows I watch lately. I dont think it was as good after season 4 or 5 though.

Cassio

Smash Master
lol, did he give up on the pika MU? Ill use ICs in tournament, but only for fun :(.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It's because ICs are so goddamn grainy. I deeply despise their CGs and etc.

I didn't go full Kirby either. I had to use a different character in order balance the accuracy of winning.
I used wolf a lot and I found him really easy and useful.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Them about screw-up-what-you-type-about-typing-about-abouts screw me over.

Anyways, the results for my first tourney:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14064696
You beat out a man named Admiral Funk of the S. S. Pimpin'. If I could fit my hand through the router, I'd shake your hand.

[COLLAPSE="Pimping Respectfully"]Seeing that thread I kinda figured there'd be one for mine. Listed as Dead.

Done talking about that tourney. No more pimping 'till the next one, guaranteed.[/COLLAPSE]

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I caught that **** waaaaaaaaay back this one time I watched House with my brother.

The internet is too slow.

:093:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Man, I haven't watched 101 Dalmations in a million+ years. How did you even remember what they looked like??

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I actually recognized their faces. I recognized House immediately but Mr. Weasley took me a while.

Besides, that's my favorite live action Disney film.

Top Bottom