• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
It prevents males from spraying and being more aggressive and it prevents females from being able to get pregnant. I don't really think it's mean because it's for the good of all the animals and it mellows them down to be less wild and more domesticated pet.

/yaybias :D
I totally agree with this. But as a dude I can't imagine not having my man junk.
/yaybias, lol.
Don't worry, I'll post plenty of pictures of the cuties so y'all can share in the adorableness. =D
#kidscheer.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I have yet to finish reading it. I should be done some time this week or next. Depending on how classes treat me.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Aw, you missed us discussing Brave New World before, Lawrence. I liked everything about it but the ending.

@Espy/other cat lovers: Y'all gotta see the store cat, Shadow (dunno who named her since she's not black at all). She's definitely top 5 most beautiful cats I've ever seen.... her fur so pretty.

Also, because I'm a complete ham: changed my OP pic. Everyone else should update too!

Reizilla

I think I'll wait until Friday. Apparently my marching band class is celebrating Halloween quite early this year. If end up making a costume after all, I'll nab a pic of that.

[collapse=prospective costume]
[/collapse]

No idea where to start though :/

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well, I figure I should wait at least a couple days before I start goofing off and taking pics of the animals like a creeper.

EDIT: & Phoenix, not gonna lie, I thought it was a parrot too lol.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Argh, you guys are stupid and blind and not knowing of what parrots look like. Why would a parrot make me that happy? C'mon people, I don't just point like that at anything.

Reizilla

I figured you were pointing at yourself because you were stoked at becoming one step closer to becoming a pirate.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Kloz, taking pics of animals at any time is creeper-status.
Might as well start now. :applejack:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Becoming a pirate would not be good enough for a point of that magnitude. You see, samurais are where it's at now anyways. Pirates would get little more than a thumbs up.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i know. all of mine died at around nine from cancer of the adrenal glands, very common for them. our dark eyed albino, named frosty, died on christmas day lol, what a sad day that was =[

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
:( @ Stealth

This is totally possible, but it doesn't seem very relevant. That's dealing with the State (people) controlling people, and I'm talking about people controlling domesticated pets. Pets aren't being constantly drugged or modified as a fetus to do what they do. All spaying/neutering is doing is mainly trying to control their population to further reduce the chance more of them get put down just because they can't be adopted (totally wrong imo but that's another story). As for that world situation, that's entirely dependent on who regains power after the next global turmoil- the people or the governments.

I totally agree with this. But as a dude I can't imagine not having my man junk.
/yaybias, lol.

#kidscheer.
Lawl. But you aren't a pet. ;p

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
my gf shooped me into some ****ty sonic game cuz i have a sonic beanie and shirt for no reason.

GOTTA GO FAST!

Top Bottom