• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I love how there are Golden Corral ads on TV here in San Diego but the closest one is in the Riverside/Hesperia area. That's 3 hours away in the middle of nowhere. Kind of like Texas but in California.

Anyways I'm a big fan of buffets (specially Chinese) but ANY buffet chain (like Hometown Buffet) is a pretty subpar place to eat imo.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I have like 4 Golden Corrals within reasonable distance.

Still garbage.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yeah, I feel kinda creeper-ish, but I didn't expect her to just be some random girl x)

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
KH was good until people started overhyping it :| and it then gets milked hard... When is KH3.. the keyblade war coming out -.-? But i doubt i'll play it unless its multiplatform.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
just finally signed into that psn **** and it gave me a random sig lmao.

also KH is still that great, the music has moments but the story is as bad as ff7

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
KH was good until people started overhyping it :| and it then gets milked hard... When is KH3.. the keyblade war coming out -.-? But i doubt i'll play it unless its multiplatform.
****ing thiiiis @the bold. Don't get me wrong, I still love the series to death, but whaaaat the **** at how they've been dragging it out so long. I was amazed by the first KH, and CoM and KH2 were good enough sequels. Then my hype died down a little when I found out about Days/BBS, but I gave them a pass since I figured KH3 would take a while to develop.

But then re:Coded? And now 3D? Add the fact that they release them on different systems, and all the games have plot that's important to the storyline, and then you know there's gonna be a remix released with equally important info (so you either wait impatiently for the remixes or end up buying twice as many games)..... it's too much.

The story's too complicated now, with
people about to come back from the dead, people getting stuck in dark corridors, locked in people's hearts,
etc. It was perfect when it was simpler. :(

Anyways, that's my mini-rant. Still gonna play until KH3, but then I'm done. KH3 is supposed to be the end of Sora's story, but I believe I read somewhere that they're gonna continue the series following other keyblade users..... **** that ****.

KH was good until . . . oh wait, it's still good.
Love this guy. Ride or die til the end. <3

Fuujin

Smash Champion
****ing thiiiis @the bold. Don't get me wrong, I still love the series to death, but whaaaat the **** at how they've been dragging it out so long. I was amazed by the first KH, and CoM and KH2 were good enough sequels. Then my hype died down a little when I found out about Days/BBS, but I gave them a pass since I figured KH3 would take a while to develop.

But then re:Coded? And now 3D? Add the fact that they release them on different systems, and all the games have plot that's important to the storyline, and then you know there's gonna be a remix released with equally important info (so you either wait impatiently for the remixes or end up buying twice as many games)..... it's too much.

The story's too complicated now, with
people about to come back from the dead, people getting stuck in dark corridors, locked in people's hearts,
etc. It was perfect when it was simpler. :(

Anyways, that's my mini-rant. Still gonna play until KH3, but then I'm done. KH3 is supposed to be the end of Sora's story, but I believe I read somewhere that they're gonna continue the series following other keyblade users..... **** that ****.

I know what you mean Kayla.
Keeping up with the KH series is expensive.
I thought CoM was a re release of the first one made for the GBA with a different play style.
I had no idea it had important story elements till I started KH2 and I was really confused.
AND 358/2 almost made me cry.
Why is a game with DISNEY characters making me depressed?!?!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
KH has been my 2nd favourite non-Nintendo series for almost 10 years now, and I'm gonna keep playing it until 3 wraps up Sora's story. My hype for 3 most certainly didn't die down with Days and BBS because Days was all about Roxas (Yay) and BBS had Aqua (:love:).

And I'm fine with the story becoming a bit more complex, as I play Metal Gear games too. :bee:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
They're pushing the release of 3 as far away as they can so they can milk money out of prequels and side stories.

It's all in da $$$.

Scatz

Smash Champion
KH, KH2, CoM, and BBS were all good sequels. All of them slightly lacking difficulty save for BBS on critical (I think?) while being under leveled :( While I find it good that they're trying to make a complex storyline, they need to make it available to more than just one system, and not leave out extra elements that the remixes have.

I'll always choose which version I'ma buy before getting it. I can just read up on the story as if I'm doing a book reading/video game set.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
:mad:! /fist shake!

AND 358/2 almost made me cry.
Days had a great story, booty gameplay. The ending.... ;-;!!

They're pushing the release of 3 as far away as they can so they can milk money out of prequels and side stories.

It's all in da $$$.
Well of course, but they take it to an extreme. =\ And they're losing fans along the way. I guess the numbers must work out, though, if they're still doing it.

EDIT: @Biggy: KH2FM on Critical was pretty beastly too.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Without including remixes considering that you couldn't get them in ****ing english! :mad: That pisses me off the most.

Top Bottom