• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Thanks Saph! <3 It was a pretty uninteresting birthday, I just went out for dinner and had some cake. Got lots of birthday wishes though :'D

Hello Maaan! *tries to figure out who Maaan is*
:C

screw that, use that money to go have a blast and get some *****es.
That's all he ever does Ephy. We can't go anywhere without him picking up some girl. :O

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You have sometimes Roller, Ussi, and a few others. I mean it's been a while since I last went to a tourney, but whenever I used to go, I always saw a handful of random Pikas. They're just quiet. Or main other characters.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Roller spends most of the year in MI, and even then he goes ICs like 99% of the time in tournies. These Pika players have to stop not maining Pika, it's not right I tell ya.

And Stealth, you live in Kansas. If Courage the Cowardly Dog has taught me anything, it's that almost no one lives in Kansas anyways.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I wouldn't say he lives in the town of Nowhere, seeing as there was clearly no one near them for miles. And I'm pretty sure that the "town of Nowhere" was just a complex metaphor for Kansas itself. It makes sense if you ignore the thing about Nowhere being in Kansas.

Why? Because Kansas IS Nowhere.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I wouldn't say he lives in the town of Nowhere, seeing as there was clearly no one near them for miles. And I'm pretty sure that the "town of Nowhere" was just a complex metaphor for Kansas itself. It makes sense if you ignore the thing about Nowhere being in Kansas.

Why? Because Kansas IS Nowhere.
couldnt have said it any more complexly myself :D

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Pikachu is a popular character among casual players/cute girls. Seeing "new" people at tourneys playing Pikachu is fairly common imo.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Pikachu is a popular character among casual players/cute girls. Seeing "new" people at tourneys playing Pikachu is fairly common imo.
Not even just that.... a ****ton of people use him as a secondary or only in certain MUs. Or try to pick him up as a hard counter for ______ or because of such-and-such new technique, then drop him later. :urg:

ok so why are there now NINETEEN guests in our pgd? make an account or gtfo *****es
Wtf is this.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
hey now there are twenty one. my wonder at the attention this thread is getting is very plentiful but still. why lol

NOT HATING ON ANY OF YOU MEN OR LOVELY LADIES VIEWING THIS THREAD just a little unusual that is all :D

and then i chase them all off......

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Ephy only bites because he's hungry. They don't eat enough over there.

Also, how've you been Roller? :D

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
There's, like, no Pikachus in NJ. Especially not where I live, no one lives where I live.
Where in NJ? I'm stuck in South Jersey ... Granted i'm not a real Pika, but i'm there in Jersey. All of jersey's smash scene is north jersey, so i feel ya if you ain't there. (its 1.5-2 hours from me .-. I'm closer to Philly)

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I'm in Whiting, which is right near Lakehurst if you know where that is. It's not too far south, but it's definitely in the southern half of Jersey. Getting to Jersey tournaments takes well over an hour for me too, and Philly is also probably/definitely closer. In fact, it takes me an hour and a half just to get to Roller's house, and then usually another 30-45 minutes to get where we're going.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Smashed over the weekend with my cousin and a couple other smashers. It was pretty much a three day smashfest, and I think I've got my skill back from when I quit. I know now that my Falco far outranks my Snake and Pika.

I'm glad I'm getting back into smash. =D

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'm in Whiting, which is right near Lakehurst if you know where that is. It's not too far south, but it's definitely in the southern half of Jersey. Getting to Jersey tournaments takes well over an hour for me too, and Philly is also probably/definitely closer. In fact, it takes me an hour and a half just to get to Roller's house, and then usually another 30-45 minutes to get where we're going.
Well we live on the same latitude line, but we're 45 minutes apart (route 206 and 70 basically) since i'm on the west side, you're on the east. I'm in Lumberton :x

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q
Guests viewing this thread, please feel free to introduce yourself and ask any questions here. Or just talk. We don't bite.

...Except for Ephy.

please allow me to introduce mysef, I'm a man of wealth and tas -

BWEEEEEH *bites kaylo's neck*

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Well we live on the same latitude line, but we're 45 minutes apart (route 206 and 70 basically) since i'm on the west side, you're on the east. I'm in Lumberton :x
You're much closer than I thought you'd be, whenever anyone says South Jersey I always assume they're at least as south as Egg Harbor. And Google Maps says it takes 45 minutes, but that means it actually takes somewhere between 35 and 40 minutes. Google, like, rounds up or something.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I congratulate Prime on his getting paid and Leaf and Roller for kicking *** and taking names!

Prime I advise you to get awesome pokemon related merchandise.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
You're much closer than I thought you'd be, whenever anyone says South Jersey I always assume they're at least as south as Egg Harbor. And Google Maps says it takes 45 minutes, but that means it actually takes somewhere between 35 and 40 minutes. Google, like, rounds up or something.
I know what you mean about south jersey. Thats what i think too LOL, so i usually say i'm northern south jersey which confuses everyone ~_~

Roller

Smash Legend

Not bad. Chillin' in Costa Rica at the moment. Just got in from the hotel's poolside bar. Good times are being had. Though the roads here are complete ****. That's my only complaint right now. You still hang out in the brony xat sometimes? I took a break and have been back a few nights recently.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I know what you mean about south jersey. Thats what i think too LOL, so i usually say i'm northern south jersey which confuses everyone ~_~
I often tell people that I live in southern central Jersey, but I suppose both descriptions are fair enough. :)

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Hey there was someone here that found a sig shuffler. Is that correct? I want to use it. =<

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Random Serin post of the day, week, or possibly month:

If I date a white girl, would her parents lynch me? ;____;

Serious question, too, besides the lynching part, lol.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Smashed over the weekend with my cousin and a couple other smashers. It was pretty much a three day smashfest, and I think I've got my skill back from when I quit. I know now that my Falco far outranks my Snake and Pika.

I'm glad I'm getting back into smash. =D
:D Glad you're getting back to smash, Zero! Hope your Falco can win a tourney for you soon. :) (Of course, with Pika as your secondary ;) ;) )

If I date a white girl, would her parents lynch me? ;____;
I've been around enough of the general white girl population to know.

It all depends on her parents. Some parents would lynch you, some would bake cookies and give you free food every time you visited, and some would tote a shotgun every time they heard you coming.

That said, you never know which kind of parents that you will get, and often the girl's personality is completely different from the parents', so it's a gamble. Only the rarest of times will you find someone whose parents accept you as well as the girl herself accepting you. The other times it's either the girl likes you more or the parents.

Simply put, when it comes to dating, the parents don't matter. After a certain age they can't do anything about it anyway, whether or not they like it. Of course there will be visiting needed sometimes, and that could be problematic if they don't like you, but hopefully by then they would realize that you two are together for each other and not them. Always give them gifts regardless of if they like you. Beware of the sabotagers, though. That's when it gets dangerous.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Some parents just are overprotective. Some have certain ideals they want in the boy for their girl. A lot are both...

I wouldn't say its rare for both the parents and girl to accept the guy.. Some guys can win approval from the parents while being attractive to the girl.

But i'm brown, so parents play a big role to me so i can't really conceive them not being an important role for me.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
You're talking about the second part of that article, right?

Theatrhythm sounds like something I will have to smash K Prime in. Like, beat him until he's bloody.
His defeat will be so shocking he'll evolve into a Raichu on the spot from the excess electricity.

KH3D is just another KH game for me to buy and play.

And Roller, why didn't you take me with you?! :C

Top Bottom