• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect World 3 : Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Kirbywizard, if DTK returns, will Mio's current amount of lives be given to DTK?

i.e., Mio has one life left, and hence DTK will come back with one life?

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Kirbywizard, if DTK returns, will Mio's current amount of lives be given to DTK?

i.e., Mio has one life left, and hence DTK will come back with one life?
Consider Mio a separate player that is filling in the spot for now, when DTK comes back he will have the same health as Mio, and Mio will become a mercenary( I may put him on a restriction in which he can't join any teams). Well unless Mio is dead then I guess DTK is just plain dead >_>

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
How about letting them fight the mercs for a spot in the tourney?
They have one life and must beat mercs in order to get in the tournament. If people really want to get in, it'll bring some huge activity into this tournament.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Yeah, and also to provide the cold iron fist into the kingdom that starts a fight with me.

Once I do my match with Mio tomorrow, Ugg will be finishing off the remainder lives.

And I'll challenge Wild Arms for Thursday.

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
Yeah, and also to provide the cold iron fist into the kingdom that starts a fight with me.

Once I do my match with Mio tomorrow, Ugg will be finishing off the remainder lives.

I won't let that happen. You just wait and see, Knubs. You'll be the first ten people on the list of warriors I eliminate.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
How about letting them fight the mercs for a spot in the tourney?
They have one life and must beat mercs in order to get in the tournament. If people really want to get in, it'll bring some huge activity into this tournament.
Now now Knubs this isn't a horrible arena in which we kill each other >_>

Probably next Perfect World, I love the idea.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Okay, now my next question. Let's say I challenge someone and they do not respond to it in a long period of time, does he the challenger get the win? If so, how long?

i.e., Ray challenges Thenamelesswanderer and he never gets around it/responds while continuously being online via Smashboards.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Okay, now my next question. Let's say I challenge someone and they do not respond to it in a long period of time, does he the challenger get the win? If so, how long?

i.e., Ray challenges Thenamelesswanderer and he never gets around it/responds while continuously being online via Smashboards.
Usually I would give the challenger the win it passes four to three days. If you ever run into this problem please contact me, and I will try to repair the situation.

edit: I thought I put that in OP but it turns out I didn't, I will update the OP later today.

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
I really dont take anyone that seriously considering its wifi when i go to tournies offline. >_>
Also Ugg vs. Dualseeker's team. It's gonna happen. I bet on Ugg for winner.

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
Ffffff-
You know we have horrible lag and you're challenging me anyway?
I'll be abusing :metaknight: dsmash if our lag test fails.
I don't even care if I don't win, I just want to be as annoying as possible. :smash:

EDIT: By the way, I've already lost a life point.
Yeaaaaah.... I'm seriously ****ed.

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
Ray knocked out a life from you?
Yeah. I did extremely horrible today.
Like, seriously.
It was really pathetic.
I went from doing awesome the past few days to spamming smashes like a ******.

I won one... But it was with Snake, and not even against one of his strong characters, so I don't think it was legit.

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
Yeah. I did extremely horrible today.
Like, seriously.
It was really pathetic.
I went from doing awesome the past few days to spamming smashes like a ******.

I won one... But it was with Snake, and not even against one of his strong characters, so I don't think it was legit.
Ray knocked out a life from you?

Yes I take a life from wild arms. Oh and for that match with snake i went peach:bee: beat wild 3-1 ggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom