• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect World 3 : Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
It should be required that people state their challenge here before contacting their opponent directly so you can keep track of things and we all can keep up with what's going down.

Edit: The pics are great haha. This is the best yet, being done by hand. Nice job.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
It should be required that people state their challenge here before contacting their opponent directly so you can keep track of things and we all can keep up with what's going down.

Edit: The pics are great haha. This is the best yet, being done by hand. Nice job.
Hm I will update this OP tomorrow hopefully after I'm done with all my work from school.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Do i have to look like such a loser T_T ...But if kwiz made them then i'll accept it, It just my picture looks total opposite of what i look like IRL. Appreciate the pic Kwiz.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
It hasn't been done yet due to lag, but I haven't been contacted about playing again after we missed each other again. Since it's not my attack I'm not doing much besides trying to be there for the match.

Bunny4Eva

Smash Ace
^ I blame your invisa, plus when I get on xat I never catch you at the right time.

lawl, I'll try to attack..eventually.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Launching Attacks
In the issue of launching attack it is recommended that you also state your attack in this thread that way I can keep track of assault. Also for defenders that keep having their attack pushed off by the others then consider there attacks to stack up each day they are denied. For example if Knubs was attacking Cubone, but Cubone put off this match for two days then Knubs may attack Cubone two times in one day. Even though he is a Defender, I hope this allows things to run more smoothly, and I thank all who are putting an effort to do their matches.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Launching Attacks
In the issue of launching attack it is recommended that you also state your attack in this thread that way I can keep track of assault. Also for defenders that keep having their attack pushed off by the others then consider there attacks to stack up each day they are denied. For example if Knubs was attacking Cubone, but Cubone put off this match for two days then Knubs may attack Cubone two times in one day. Even though he is a Defender, I hope this allows things to run more smoothly, and I thank all who are putting an effort to do their matches.
Thank you Shadow, and this week seems like a slow week for matches. . . . . .

Someone catch Gordo for me

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Don't speak too soon now Aibou ;)

I took a life from Pyro.

J vs. Pyro (2-0)

:lucas: vs. :ike: = :lucas: (Smashville)

Okay this next match is weird because we kept D/Cing but we finally did it.
first time: :lucas: vs. :pit: = D/C (Lucas was up)
second time: :lucas: vs. :ike: = D/C (Lucas was up)
third time: :lucas: vs. :ike: = :lucas: (finally xD)

GGs!

Edit: Daaaaaaaag I got ninja'd by both of ya.....stupid image searching that isn't even working atm >_>

Edit2: fix'd it ;3

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
By adding a different value of color a couple letters at a time.

xD omg

I mean this seems like it would take a ton of time to do, :x though it looks amazing I really can't see the benefit of taking the time to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom