• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect World 3 : Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
Haruhi ticks me off. Seems like a pretentious
time-space warping
girl.

Might Guy, on the other hand, has skills that don't stem from his own ego.

However, you have now made me bring in the big guns...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pppoTBfG7XU&feature=related
Even though that anime is Epic, Haruhi still wins. She is able to disregard all logic. Therefore, she disregards the Epicness of that anime.

The reason:
She Is God

In the anime

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Even though that anime is Epic, Haruhi still wins. She is able to disregard all logic. Therefore, she disregards the Epicness of that anime.

The reason:
She Is God

In the anime
Evidently you haven't watched TTGL.
Good day sir.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Ray won't be playing you or anyone else anytime soon.

Edit:

Calling all mercs. Attack Dual's kingdom and a reward shall be given for any heads.

*Reads that ceasefire is only limited to Kingdoms and hence mercs are still abled for an attack*

*Also catches letter sent in order to obtain Nightsky from The Trapped Kingdom of Ompa*

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Ray won't be playing you or anyone else anytime soon.

Edit:

Calling all mercs. Attack Dual's kingdom and a reward shall be given for any heads.

*Reads that ceasefire is only limited to Kingdoms and hence mercs are still abled for an attack*

*Also catches letter sent in order to obtain Nightsky from The Trapped Kingdom of Ompa*
Why are people so gung ho to attack my kingdom? You people are going to regret this.... Trust me...

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Why are people so gung ho to attack my kingdom? You people are going to regret this.... Trust me...
That's cute. Consider yourself threat number 6.

I won't hesitate to destroy you. Take this time to make your tombstone...

Edit:

I'll get down to business and pm my buddy Spazz here.

dualseeker

Smash Ace
That's cute. Consider yourself threat number 6.

I won't hesitate to destroy you. Take this time to make your tombstone...

Edit:

I'll get down to business and pm my buddy Spazz here.
I wouldn't be talking, Knubs. Since I've proven myself to you more than enough times... You should be the one worrying about funeral arrangements, buddy. You shouldn't underestimate me >__>....

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Man, I just took out a Yuki Nagato quote and nothing. You are not being underestimated, I just put you in your level. Merc's don't follow the rules in terms of other Kingdoms regulations and affairs. We get our money up.

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Man, I just took out a Yuki Nagato quote and nothing. You are not being underestimated, I just put you in your level. Merc's don't follow the rules in terms of other Kingdoms regulations and affairs. We get our money up.
I watched the dubbed version. She says "Funeral Arrangements" in the dubbed version. But I don't know about the subbed version, though.

I don't care, though. It's TO's final say, not yours...

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
As for this "ceasefire" either way I'm ignoring it. Ray is down a person too and they are ready to fight. You see, this isn't fair either.

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
I have aquired Knubs aka Shadowfirex100 on my team as second defender.....

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom