• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect World 3 : Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
ill join as a mercenary Kwiz ^_^

however if anyone needs a filler person just lemme know

However it would be fun to try going at this solo ;3

Edit: Nah ima go alone and bring out my Graceful Assasin tag for fun x3
yaaaaay Marluxia ;D

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Since the Mercenaries spots are taken, I'll make a team instead.

The team name is The Saint Armada.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Why yes I do, and Grey I hope you get that team up quickly. If you don't I can always fit you in as an extra Mercenary.
If I don't fill the team by the end of today then feel free to make me an extra.

I will accept ANYONE wanting to join. <_<

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
That is correct. It goes by quicker than you think so choose your attacks wisely.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Why does this theme feel like some advanced version of chess to me...i must be high or something >_>

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Actually this is why i'm asking this stuff, because i couldn't find it in the OP.
Sorry for not responding but I think I did put it in the OP. But if I didn't the answer would be that they do all turn to mercenaries. Also I am just about to put some profiles up on the second post, so when I'm done I'll double check the OP.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Alright, sorry i'm asking so many questions about this but just one more, and i swear i couldn't find this in the OP.

Can attackers attack without their Leader's permission?

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Alright, sorry i'm asking so many questions about this but just one more, and i swear i couldn't find this in the OP.

Can attackers attack without their Leader's permission?
I don't see why not, they can if they want. Not sure how that would benefit anything, but this should also apply to defenders. Leaders are in a way an Idol, they can have no powers what so ever if their team members don't pay much attention to them, or they can be a God and control the team. It all varies on the team members, and how they treat orders.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
If I don't fill the team by the end of today then feel free to make me an extra.

I will accept ANYONE wanting to join. <_<
I don't think I'll be able to make it so just go ahead and make me a mercenary. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom