• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

Dart

Smash Lord
So this is how our order will be for crews, depending on who eville has go first

1.Studly (doc/sheik)
2.Nude(falcon/falcon) *falcons too good not to deserve double mention)
3.Gooey(falcon/sheik)
4.?????(idk if we'll even need 3)

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Alright I really want to go to JAB 2...I just really have to do some serious convincing to my parents to get to do so...Plus Modern Warfare 2 comes out on the 10th and I'm going to be no lifing it up all night more than likely which would be like a double wammy since there's only a 3 day dif. between the two. But yes, Evansville better not john out of this...we'd be coming to their home territory.

D

Deleted member

god,I feel so bad for just like quitin on you guys haha. And yes anthony, I know I'm wanted in the melee scene hahahaha.And you better believe I'd go ice climbers :p haha. With you guys all going melee, I leaned towards street fighter 4 actually...haha. After getting good in sf4 I ****ing love it,I underestimated it's depth. But ugh...i just dont know if I feel like getting into melee. Still haven't totally shot the idea down though.

One big thing keeping me from melee is the fact that I went and bought a Tournament Edition Fightstick and want to make the most of it hahahaha.I could always sell it,but...im just really into sf4 now,along with the rest of tremont people lol. Our goal is to use gamers choice to start up a little community for it around here, cause after the GS SF4 tourny we KNOW there are players hiding in the underbrush that should come out and compete lol. We'll see though

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Ah...well that's cool, SFIV might interest me again when the new expansion or whatever you want to call it comes out, especially if Makoto is in it and is halfway decent ;D.

Out of curiosity, would anyone by chance be interested in buying a Wii(everything that comes in the box included) or a pair of Sennheiser HD555's? Wanting to switch headphones to some Astro A40s, not because of sound quality(The Senns ****, hell with the open ear part of it I use them as my computer speakers lol) but because I don't want to have to go through hell anymore with my mic issue on Xbox Live. With A40s it has a mic connected to it, all nice and convenient and close to my mouth =). The HD555s and Wii are both in really good condition, I treat my **** with respect yo.

Dart

Smash Lord
ok hastule how bout this? which version of sf4 do you play?...i have both ps3 and 360 SF4 i will pick it back up and learn stuff, we'll play. If i win you pick up melee no johns. if i lose...well i'll leave you alone about melee. I don't know if its a fair trade off but i haven't even played sf4 for a long *** time so it'll be tough.

D

Deleted member

lmao idk about that kind of deal but playing sf4 for fun would be awesome. Playing competitively around here would be REALLY fun. And i play the PC version of sf4,but I bought an Xbox Fightstick that works in PC and Xbox.Unfortunatly,you cant play online PC to Xbox. They apparently thought about implementing it,and then decided not to do crossplatform.

And super street fighter 4,**** YEAH that's gonna be awesome. Juri will be overplayed though

Dart

Smash Lord
*sigh* idk what to do guys, i can't convert him! i seriously was gonna pick SF4 back up just to get more people into this **** game that i love

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
man, i'm tired.

I'm gonna try to not play this week, I need to get stuff done, sorry guys. Btw Aaron, ur missing out. =P

Dart

Smash Lord
So i'm thinking tonights probably gonna be the best night for smash. i keep thinking i have something planned with this girly on wednesday, love johns im sorry =(

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
lmao. oldcomer outa no where.

yea, i'm not smashing today, but i might wednesday. =) lots of makeup for today =(.

and i'm done with ACTs, took it again cuz i need one more pt to get this super scholarship.

Electric Eel = Drake? play melee!

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Umm well apparently the price drop made it $200, which was what I was GOING to sell it for, so I don't know how much I'm going to put it up for now. I hardly have used it so I'm pretty sure it doesn't have homebrew lol.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Hey guys, since we're being more recognized and have been called "legit" now lol, we should make our own crew compilation video. Right? I can record and edit and stuff. Call me anytime (weekends ?), we can record matches from there. or Yea, tell shad to record a few too if he can and give em to me..

D

Deleted member

oh wow,it looks like that event also has sf4. Too bad its on PS3 only

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Alright, meeting at Rashads next week tuesday or wednesday! uninvited lol. Legion, studly, David, Josh, Sam, Aaron - u all better be going.

Lucas, don't go if u have swine flu. Just send me a brawl vid vfia wii. lol btw, i'm making a combo video trailer. Adam, u should come over to get vids recorded.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
no your names yellow? yea i'll have that section lol, not in the trailer though.

check out the disco room.

btw, if u guys didn't know, my official name in An-da-le. cuz david had to comment on it! lol.
Actually, 8676 derived from a common cryptographic algorithm from Dale.

Oh, and which one of shad's songs do u want to be in the trailer and/or on the actual vid?
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music
personally, i can see struggle, Maxed Out, Disturbance in the Valley, Tech Funky, That's True from his list to put on the trailer.

I'm definately gonna put Blood Sugar on there (for the official). what other song should we put on there for the 2nd song of the main part? Satisfaction Bemassi? SHINee - Ring Ding Dong MV ? Puddle Of Mudd - Drift And Die ? Dj Fresh - nervous ? Disturbed- Stricken?

Then for chokes, u can choose that david. I still need to get vids recorded... =though

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I actually like Rashad's Eternity a lot, I don't know if that'd go well with vid though...and I like Blood Sugar, and I won't care if you use it, just remember that Vish used it for his combo video, well at least part of it =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVmgkBEGVTw

Other good Pendulum songs(IMO) are Propane Nightmares, Guns at Dawn, and Fasten Your Seatbelts if you haven't heard them before. Just suggesting stuff in case yo!

And I'll start looking for a worthy song for the choke section =P

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
oh ****, yea if someone's already used them, then nevermind about Blood Suger =\. Yea FAsten Your Seatbelts and propane nightmares is good. i kinda want 3 short songs alll togethor in it. not sure how i'm gonna set it up. But for the trailer i [prolly will use eternity.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
nevermind i can't download the song. I think i'm just gonna do Distrubance of the Valley

Dart

Smash Lord
SHINee - Ring Ding Dong MV ? Puddle Of Mudd - Drift And Die ? Dj Fresh - nervous ? Disturbed- Stricken? dooooooooo it.

anyways, if we do start making one then i guess im gonna have to start playing better? Ugh...:/

Dart

Smash Lord
I want my segment to include Ring Ding Dong..that would be ****ing hilarious

on a more serious note, i would actually prefer the song tipsy by nelly for my part

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Pretty sure all Disturbed songs have been used at least 10 times each for a combo video/montage. Gotta dig deep to find any untainted metal songs for combo vids these days =P

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwg-7Q8ZqlE lmao Josh

I was thinking this vid to be more of a crew thing not just everyone has their separate parts. As for chokes, I'm just gonna put everyone in it ; its just david getting to choose the song lol. the actuall compilation video is gonna be set up by 1 main song, 1 main song, then the choke song. for The trailer, its just Shads song. i really want some vids of K1, SCt92, nude, and Studly doing legit stuff.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
First off, K1 = ???

Second off, I got some ideas for the song for the choke section. Either, You Had A Bad Day or I Get Knocked Down instantly came to mind. I'll still brainstorm more but that's what I got thus far.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
alright, lol, i like i get knocked down..yea, Its all ur choice for that lol.

Sam wanted us to call him K1, instead of Kyo***** cuz he says that he's the only one that has that name and that jobs will look up his name up on google/YT and this site could be on it preventing him from a job i guess. Its pretty legit reason, especially if its a job thing.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
btw, for ppl that are pranked - u can change ur under titled name "pranked!" at userCP, and u can check out the disco room now.

isn't Tipsy by J-kwon?

Top Bottom