• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
So those of you in Springfield, IL. Check out my sig and admit it. You're jealous we thought of it first, right? Amiright?
this only applies to me, and I'm in springfield only 3 months of every year

Dart!

Smash Master
oh man...its HELLA close to me, but i also want to go to Smashing grounds in chicago. are you going to BS ZB? maybe you could pick me up? :3

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Smashing grounds isn't the same day right? Our team is sending a car load so if you're on the way and we have a seat open we can pick you up. The only problem is I won't know for sure if we'll have an open seat until like a week or two before lol.

:phone:

ORLY

Smash Master
@Gooey: there is a tournament at Dupage (the venue for SGs) this weekend.

It might be only singles though, unless I can get them to let me run doubles.

You guys are welcome to come up to my place on Friday and smash all night too, if you like.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Holy **** dude. I might have to hit you up on that! I just need a ride...soooooo....*glances at Josh with puppy eyes*

Turnout looking decent? Like 15-20 at least? Doesn't matter really, just kinda curious =P

ork

Smash Rookie
Holy **** dude. I might have to hit you up on that! I just need a ride...soooooo....*glances at Josh with puppy eyes*

Turnout looking decent? Like 15-20 at least? Doesn't matter really, just kinda curious =P
Dave glancing with puppy eyes wow

ORLY

Smash Master
i'm really not sure about the turnout. last weekend, rat and tink hosted a tournament at CoD and it got like 9 entries. problem was that it was the same day as ACEN.

i don't think that'll be an issue, this go. AFAIK, the turnout should be at least 10-15 (including myself, rat, kels, and bzoo); obviously more with you guys. but!

plans have been made for my friday night, so it'd be better if you guys came up saturday morning for the tournament and you guys could crash at my place or maybe sveet's or something to smash all night.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
when's fathers day? if I can't come up tomorrow, I'll go for whenever is most free

Bigleo55

Smash Cadet
If I didn't have summer school I'd be smashin with you guys. I will be attending SG this Saturday though, and I'll be looking for MM's against anybody pretty much.

ORLY

Smash Master
Are you guys coming up Friday afternoon? Joe's hosting and housing the night before the tournament.

ork

Smash Rookie
wow dead thread.. guys when we smashing next? my phones f'd up and i wana work on my ganon

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Is anyone in this thread from southern IL? Like Carbondale, mt. vernon, or effingham.

ORLY

Smash Master
we need a fundraiser to send dart to genesis so we can rep the MW as team america

get out them checkbooks, boys

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Dang. We have 3 smashers in Carbondale. In case anyone ask in the future... I may start playing melee again.

Top Bottom