• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Ok well technically I'm the father of Josh since I got him into this game...and Rashad is like a long lost cousin to me who just introduced me to the scene even though I knew about it for like ever xD I honestly think that the Smash ancestry for Peoria is Rashad -> David -> Josh -> Anthony/Adam/Lucas -> Matt. PRYYY SURE.

I see dat ORLY creepin' on this thread!

ORLY

Smash Master
Lol I lurk MW, MW tournament listings, and certain results / video threads on my phone.

ORLY is always watching..

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
^^^ April fools joke?

I lost my last controller T_T Seriously considering quitting (not really, but i did lose it)

Dart!

Smash Master
i can't go, which means the crew probably won't have transportation.
i'm pretty sure peoria won't be going anywhere for the entire month of april.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Officially quit smash, not gonna go to tournament or anything. Sorry guys; but if you want to hang out, I'm still down ;) No touching smash for me though

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Officially quit smash, not gonna go to tournament or anything. Sorry guys; but if you want to hang out, I'm still down ;) No touching smash for me though
why?

10noyouaren'ts

Tomacawk

Smash Master
people who have quit in this thread:
me
blake
anthony
any others?

:( so sad anthony. I feel like I'm delaying the inevitable, trying to live a life of smash that I know cannot coexist with college. Can't even imagine trying to play while in graduate school!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
people who have quit in this thread:
me
blake

anthony
any others?

:( so sad anthony. I feel like I'm delaying the inevitable, trying to live a life of smash that I know cannot coexist with college. Can't even imagine trying to play while in graduate school!
what are you talking about? I just never go to tournaments. plus, I main fox now

Tomacawk

Smash Master
are you really going to make me dig up all the posts of you saying you're quitting? Plus countless times I've heard it from you offline, lol
also why do you keep changing your name to such ric0ckulous stuff

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Blake, transfer to Bradley and get in on some House of Smash. Seriously, with me, Josh, you, Chris, and Chris all living in one household....omfg. We'd be so good!
I'd hold you all back with my low tiers

Dart!

Smash Master
LOL, welcome to the club.
Peoria smash is on hiatus until summer i think. we've played 4 times this month, thats barely once a week. so we should probably just postpone crew activity til may.

Top Bottom