• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Thanks guys for the support. Unfortunately, I'm prolly never gonna enter a tourney again... But i will forever be your guy's gohan lol. I'll be down for friendlies. Friendlys Forever

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Thanks guys for the support. Unfortunately, I'm prolly never gonna enter a tourney again... But i will forever be your guy's gohan lol. I'll be down for friendlies. Friendlys Forever
You did good Andale. And nobody hates you for asking for the split. Why quit tournaments?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Thanks, but the tourney scene is Too stressful... I didn't realize putting try hard pants on could affect my thought process so much. Already stressed enough from other things, I don't want to be stressed from my favorite game in the whole world; its not worth it.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Thanks, but the tourney scene is Too stressful... I didn't realize putting try hard pants on could affect my thought process so much. Already stressed enough from other things, I don't want to be stressed from my favorite game in the whole world; its not worth it.
Well at least you have a real reason.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Thanks. =) I'm still down with playing friendlies whenever though.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Lol i definately wanna see you guys soon =), spring break from March 21- 27
Still sorta can't believe my controller broke in LF, if that hadn't happened... none of this bogusness would've happened. Ahh... so much hate, I want it to die down soo bad. I'm not really helping either lol =P.

The wierd thing is.... I've used that controller since day 1 of my smash career. I thought it was too broken in to use, then i used another black one, 2 silver ones, and 2 purple controllers, which all broke within the 2year time frame i have been playing this darn (but awesome) game. and finally at this tournament, I went back to my first controller which breaks day of the tournament...

I did say that if my last controller ever breaks, i'd quit. Now that it did, I definitely quit entering tourney now. No time to break into another controller =\. I still want a lot of friendlies during my break. =)

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Josh, is that really even a question you should be asking Anthony by now?

Obviously, HE DOESN'T FREAKIN KNOW!

Come on now, you would think we all know this by now xP

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
yea, i really have no idea haha
I mean seriously, you guys throw you're controller EVERYWHERE! And i try to keep it in one piece, and in one throw... it brreaks on ur foot josh lol Can't believe i did that either

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Anthony, you're the cause of every broken controller ever.

You left me sleeping in your vehicle while you slept in Quaz's humble abode. I end up falling on top of my controller.

>_<...

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
>.< oh yea.... -hides in cave-

EDIT: oh, if i ever get stressed out over Melee again. I'm seriously quitting the entirety of the scene except Peoria and possibly few and local smashfests. >.<

Dart!

Smash Master
you should pm me about this subject anthony, i think i've figured out the solution to keeping my cool in tourney. as you guys can see mostly from SMYM...let's talk about it.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Bzoo, once you start ****** Darkrain, Spekkio will be the next darkrain lol.

oh btw, I want to make a combo video during spring break. I can't believe we/I haven't made a legit one yet.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Test tonight and tommorow night T_T, i wish i could play instead

Spekkio Master of War

Smash Cadet
lv 99 is spekkios final form. I beat his *** with Marle, Chrono, and Robo (the best team by far)

since im spekkio I guess it means that I become stronger depending on what opponent I face. Watch out mango and peepee ;D

Top Bottom