• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

People Need Lives!!!!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
So someone to be remained unnamed showed me a link

im just gonna put it out here so u guys can see how lame people can be, i consider myself pretty neutral amoung the general smash public so i don't see a reason people would do this.

NOT to mention the link was originally posted in a vid of a match between Mango and Wobbles???? wtf random, i wasn't even involved.

Here's the link to the vid with the comment, it's marked as spam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSNNcG3vpbI

heres the profile:

http://www.gaythugdating.com/members/tyghtbottom/

i mean if ur gona do it.... do it right

I'm so NOT a capricorn >_>

anyway, if anyone knows who did it i'd like to know so i can laugh at them, but until then i just thought it was worth a quick laugh, even if at my expense.

Umby

Smash Master
I like how the user knew which site to go to. Perhaps he doesn't have a life from browsing the many profiles of gay thugs.

People do need lives, but they also need to learn how to be funny.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I think you took this nicely seibrik, nothing to get worked up over. But c'mon, no one needs to get a life! Every one of my friends would do this to me if they had the chance... lol. No it's not too funny to me but if I knew you it would.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
That sucks David, especially since you're one of those pretty boyish Jonas brothers kinda homos, not the Thuggish type. (just playing bro lol) I saw a report button of the left side, so I can report it to the site mod stating it was a tasteless joke, and if everyone that reads this thread reports the profile, I'm sure they'll take it off. =/

(**** nvm, you have to join the site in order to report him) xD and I'm not about to do that....

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Not very classy or witty, but I still got a chuckle out of it, haha. I'm sure there's a way to get the admins of that site to take it down though

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
wow, whoever did this a genius.

and id like to shake his hand than stick him in his ****.

edit: LOL @ tyght bottom

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Job Title **** Taker
Annual Income $15,000 To $29,999

what? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

and LOL @ Tygtbottom!

OverLade

Smash Hero
Even though I Rofl'd for like 15 minutes...seriously. Why would anyone do this? >_>

If it happened, I would expect it to happen to Inui or someone :laugh:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I think it's for thugs to get their gay fantasies fulfilled without going to prison. O.o oddness

Top Bottom