• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

People Mover Az Melee/Brawl Tourney!!!(UPDATED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABIDE

Smash Apprentice
Another thing, are you even helping me run the tournament? The OP says that I'm running the Melee part. I know you got the venue and all, but like, what exactly are you doing? You said you're "hosting the whole thing", so please stick to your word and actually help me (doing sign-ups, calling matches, inputting results, etc).

I was under the impression that I was doing everything, but if you helped me run it, that would be wonderful.

I don't mean to offend. I'm serious; I thought I was in charge of the entire Melee part. If you helped, that would ****.

I have a really passive voice, so it would help to have someone else call the matches and tell people to sign up.

Both me and Poke could help run the tournament. No problem Tai.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Alright, so apparently I left my phone, and money in another set of pants at home, and my debit card isn't working, despite having money in my account. Anyone from Tucson able to spot me for venue+singles? I can pay any Tucsconian back when we get back into town.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
So, am I taking you guys to the tournament too? Also, Tai, can you house the original Tucson crew if necessary?

I ask because I don't know when I might have to leave, and Tai's right over there. So, in any case, bring your stuff when you leave Chucky's.

Also, some gas money would be appreciated. A few bucks from everyone should cover...whatever there is to cover.

Xander, I will be able to spot you...but I'll bother you for repayment frequently. lol no, but yeah I would like the money back at some point.

Finally, if I'm taking you guys, try to be ready by...I dunno, 11? No late-night johns.

Bottom line: Be ready need money.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
The setup will be recording all day for Melee.

Only one setup, so matches WILL be prioritized.
i just got my recording system in the mail today and ima go test it out now. that one will be for most of my matches/brawl. im bringing my laptop and 16gig flashdrive to.

edit: what do i need for commentary? i have a computer mic if thats what i need.

fark

Smash Apprentice
yea i could use some help with the brawl portion just getting people to do their matches and report them right away
dont worry about needing help. ill be making sure every match that can be pplayed is being played for both games.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
hmmmz... for some reason, my recorder thing ain't recording in a format my computer can play and it's taking up lots of disk storage. ill bring it with me and see if one of you guys can help me. gotta catch some z's. gnight

-_-Zzzz

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
So, am I taking you guys to the tournament too? Also, Tai, can you house the original Tucson crew if necessary?

I ask because I don't know when I might have to leave, and Tai's right over there. So, in any case, bring your stuff when you leave Chucky's.

Also, some gas money would be appreciated. A few bucks from everyone should cover...whatever there is to cover.

Xander, I will be able to spot you...but I'll bother you for repayment frequently. lol no, but yeah I would like the money back at some point.

Finally, if I'm taking you guys, try to be ready by...I dunno, 11? No late-night johns.

Bottom line: Be ready need money.
Yeah, I can get most of the money to you when we get back into Tucson, and I can pay off whatever else I owe the following weekend before Axe effect. I'll hopefully be coming into a bit of money, unless plans fall through. Even if they do, I'll still have enough money to make up most outstanding dept.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I need to start bringing some 5 hour energy's to tournaments...

Well, that, or not stay up all night the night before.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i had fun, and i met my quota of not getting last in every event, so i'm happy!

dark shifter, thanks for teamin with me in brawl doubles I had a good time - I'll try not to suck as bad for the next tourney next month if you don't have a partner again haha

pokey thanks for doin a good job and tai and justin for running their respective events well. good times

is there a results thread up soemwhere?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Omfg, the vids won't be up until next week.

All the **** is still on Duffy's computer.

Maybe he can upload the results, but the videos....

=[

fark

Smash Apprentice
**** that sucks. i wanna see the vids.
ill post brawl and add melee when i get them. soo that means you gotta send them to me duff

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
The whole weekend was pretty fun. In fact it illuminatied the fact that I'll have much more fun if I pick up melee again so that's what I'll do.
...kinda forget why I stopped...

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
i had fun, and i met my quota of not getting last in every event, so i'm happy!

dark shifter, thanks for teamin with me in brawl doubles I had a good time - I'll try not to suck as bad for the next tourney next month if you don't have a partner again haha

pokey thanks for doin a good job and tai and justin for running their respective events well. good times

is there a results thread up soemwhere?
haha, its all good man. we did good for never playing together or anything. can't wait to see you get that pika up in shape for next time :)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
hey Tom, i think you left your sweatshirt in my car, so if you ever want it just lemme know and we can work something out lol

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Duffy is trying to send me the matches tomorrow over AIM.

I'll try to get the singles matches up by Wednesday. The important ones, at least.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
pokey said next one should be on may 30th. im thinking after that one, we should have an az top 10 ranking list. if we have time, think we would be able to do this? maybe have a consensus of the top 10 people there do a mini tourny for ranking spots? something like that would be cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom