• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

People Mover Az Melee/Brawl Tourney!!!(UPDATED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
My school doesn't sell soda to students, just juice/water/gatorade/tea.

I sell Coke (and various other sodas), and I'm the only one. The normal vending machine products are the ones that are overpriced, like a can of Arizona Iced Tea that is half the size of the ones that you buy at the gas station for 99cents, cost $1.50 at my school.

I'm a savior basically. I bring 6-12 cans in backpack, and people will randomly stop me in between classes, or even during class and hit me up for some Coke, or Dew, or whatever I have.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
im planning on going to genesis but like ive said before, finding a way there is our main concern. roadtrip/plane/hitch-hiking has been thrown around. cept the hitch-hiking. gas, grass, ***, or gtfo!

i hope someone is doing commentary.
ill volunteer for it if we get it going :) will need at least one more.

fark

Smash Apprentice
i personally think someone from stb or tcb should commentate.that being myself steve or gmo cuz well lets face we were pretty funny people. ask around, its true

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I may give a shot at commentary. Problem is that if I end up commentating on Sean's games, I'll probably end up paying more attention to Sean, and taking notes, rather than trying to entertain.

fark

Smash Apprentice
no doubt. gmo knows whats up.

i know duff is kidding but please lets not have any brawl bashing. its been a year, its old, and we all know that melee is better. so please leave the bashing at home when it comes to the game, but talking **** is welcome by all means, unless it gets to the point where you gotta kick someone, dont do that.

fark

Smash Apprentice
if he goes, he will do it. ill make sure of it.

im not sure when we can play. steve works till 9 tonight and tomorrow. we might beable to play friday at the venue if you have melee and a memory card.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Well, I'm pretty sure I'm in charge of the recording station.

I want Sean to do the commentating, along with one of the STB/TCB guys with him.

Sean would have really good insight about the game, and the STB/TCB people would have the comic relief factor.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
NOTE:

I know who's commentating; I'll let it be a surprise. Sean's one of them. I won't tell you who the other one is, even if you guess. And it isn't me, just let me say that. Well, I MIIGHT chime in every once in a while, but I'm not the other person in the duo.

EDIT: This person knows who they are, so don't guess yourself.

I guess there might be other guest commentators, but eh.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Yeah, I'm aware of that.

I picked it because of that WHAT THE **** look on her face

But if it bothers you..

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Note: Don't call her Garnet in public! You might blow her cover!!!!

p.s.

Generic disc cover shot lolololol

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
if he goes, he will do it. ill make sure of it.

im not sure when we can play. steve works till 9 tonight and tomorrow. we might beable to play friday at the venue if you have melee and a memory card.
i got both a game and memory card i'm sure.

friday sounds good, actually.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i'll bring my wii and brawl + my cube and melee. no tv's, no room in my car unfortunately

i can't remember what i'm doing for teams (I think i have no teammate for brawl right now at least, so i will have to pick someone up there...)

fark

Smash Apprentice
tai, im assuming your mom is going to take the I17 to glendale so call me when you get off the free way and ill go to the venue to pick you guys up.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Can anyone house me on friday and saturday night? Hopefully someone that is not far out of the way to Shiv's house :)
I can house you, but I'm really far from Shiv's.

However, it doesn't matter because Xander is housing with me, so he's going to have to come get you anyway.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
OOO, also

I can only take in 2-3 Tucsonites because of car slots and stuff. When **** picks us up from my dad's work, it's probably going to be three in the back, one person in the passenger seat. (four people, counting me and Duffy, leaving 2 Tucsonites). Right now, I got Ruby and MAYBE Sean.

However, if you're fine with the potentially homoerotic discomfort, I could take you in, I suppose.

p.s.

Shotgun, no battle. Does that count on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom