• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

People Mover Az Melee/Brawl Tourney!!!(UPDATED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
no room for a tv, but i can bring a cube and a wii with both smash games, should i TAI? does that count as a setup?

fark

Smash Apprentice
i was just about to post this tai but you beat me too it. but yes please bring what you can!!

and where an i download a good bracket system?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Oh, I know I'm running Melee.

Just some friendly advice: learn to seed.

EDIT:

Pokey, what time does the venue open?

I might have to just go early, since my dad leaves for work at 9:30, and I don't wanna bother my mom

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
don't worry, duffy. you're still in junior high. just remember to always do your work before your fun. just keep doing your best.

business always comes before the fun arrives.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
all you really have to do to get good grades in school is to just pay attn and not be lazy. there's really nothing to it.

the next few weeks, just try your best. you have the whole summer to look forward to right after.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Duffy isn't in high school?

Also; I can bring two tvs and two cube/game/memorycards. I don't have a wii or brawl anymore.

rugoodat

Smash Journeyman
Before I actually started working on the test I looked over all the questions and I thought "wow I'm gonna **** this test all this is easy". Then when it came time to do the problems I choked. I guess you can compare it to smash. Playing friendlies then choking in a tournament match

fark

Smash Apprentice
so we will need two laptops or even just one for the brackets. mac is not compatible with tio and im in the process of getting(stealing) a program that allows you to run windows and mac

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Before I actually started working on the test I looked over all the questions and I thought "wow I'm gonna **** this test all this is easy". Then when it came time to do the problems I choked. I guess you can compare it to smash. Playing friendlies then choking in a tournament match
if you pay attn and do the homework for the whole chapter, then there is no excuse. you can also just practice problems again the night before a test.

i really don't see the problem here.

just keep trying.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i'll bring my laptop (not that anyone knows me lol) but i have tio downloaded if you need it

and duffy - i completely understand the whole going in with kickass mentality then failing - it happened to me, except with midterms T_T

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Anyone who happens to be by 44th street and Osborn think they can give me a ride? My dad can't take me, and my friend that I normally go to tourneys with currently isn't sure if he's going.

fark

Smash Apprentice
THERE IS A VENUE FEE!!!!

thats 5 bucks to get in
5 bucks to play melee singles
5 bucks to play melee doubles
5 bucks to play brawl singles
5 bucks to play brawl doubles

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
POKEY

What time does the venue open? I might have to be there obscenely early (meaning 9:20ish)

fark

Smash Apprentice
oh ya haha my bad. it opens at 11 but if you get there early i can pick you up and we can play at my house for an hour than go

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Okay, that works. Except, I'm going to have 2-3 people with me, two TVs, and two Gamecubes.

Does your car have enough room?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I'm talking about Coca-Cola. I sell Coke at my school, dollar a can, it's legit, I make bank doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom