• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach's best team partner

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Yes, as the title says, who is a/the good (best?) team partner for Peach?

Pritch

Smash Lord
Basically anything that can kill stuff easily. Aka, fox, sheik, ganon, marth, etc. Being fast is generally good too, since peach isn't.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
wha?!?!?!?! the only teammate that can match peach's splendor is...ANOTHER peach!! honestly, why has this thread continued this long? fox for a close second, but for true awesomeness, Peach squared = win

GA Peach

Smash Lord
i already am home, dood. pwned!!!

more than 10 chars

P.S. plus, DoH, being a peach player, you HAVE to realize the greatness of the character. when xif and i play double peach, it's mad fun. why would you only want one when you can have 2?

chef-hado

Smash Cadet
peach with peach works wonders, takes forever to kill the both of you and you control the air
peach with fox or marth works, but ganon also does surprisingly well, look at Bones and St. P

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Anyone who can get kills faster than I can with Peach. This includes but isn't limited to Fox, Ganon, Marth, or another Peach. :)

Snakeee

Smash Master
Is Peach and Jiggs really a decent team? That seems to be the only option for me, my teammate doesn't use Fox, and he's starting to use Marth. I'd rather he used a main though.

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
feck.

anyone faster than peach is good.

when i play as peach and my pard'ner plays as mario were mildly godly.
....that and, its hilarous when he randomly does his meteor smash and knocks out groups that i weaken.

Switchblades

Smash Apprentice
Coming from a Jiggs player, I like Peach as a teammate. Harder to accidentally kill me than most characters :laugh:

chef-hado

Smash Cadet
Coming from a Jiggs player, I like Peach as a teammate. Harder to accidentally kill me than most characters :laugh:
that would be true
and once i teamed with a jiggs and we just wouldn't die XD pissed the other team off so bad
but still...fox + peach is a very team, just make sure your partner isn't there when you dsmash or else they'll suffer

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I dunno, one of our players that's not even top 5 got to team with Isai at OC3, and we're all the way out in CO.

He said it was amazing, that all he had to do was stand there. He didn't even have to try and stay alive, because Isai would save him whenever he was in trouble.

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I agree with the Ice Climber one, for some reason they start going after Peach and Ice Climber partner and not you. O_o Which is a good chance to attack....

Top Bottom