• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach's at Apex 2010

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there as well so we should def do some friendlies,

anybody know is Vidjo is going to be there?.. Big *** Vidjo fan right here i have to meet/play him xD

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
shounenkel I need to tell you that vidjo is ****ing awesome irl. I wasn't a huge vidjo fan until I met vidjo. Top 10 on the list of coolest people I met at Pound.

I will be there.

OMG... tell me about it... I haven't met him inperson yet tho hes really nice an stuff i talked to him on facebook an hes really really nice an a super cool guy an i really wanna met/play him

P.s hes the reason why i main Peach today.. yes i guess I'm a Hug Fanboy:laugh::laugh:

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
the double was in the double post I made but VaNz deleted one! :mad:

also breakfast at 4am sounds amazing if I can manage to stay up that late.

Cia

das kwl
lol.. teczero was referring to something else in his post. check the time I merged your posts (:mad088:) and the time he posted.

Also, there should be like.. a top 5 Peaches vs top 5 Foxes crew battle at APEX. Just so we can see how fast we can get 20 gimp kills :laugh:

also, hiiiiiiiii Coooooooooort

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Teczero is still da ghey

Teczero is triple da ghey!
YES and YES thank you.

Also, there should be like.. a top 5 Peaches vs top 5 Foxes crew battle at APEX. Just so we can see how fast we can get 20 gimp kills :laugh:
I love this idea LOL! But good luck trying to get at least four Peaches to decide who's gonna go in that top four.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
^ LAWL hater gtfo and make your own thread. No one cares.

This is for APEX! HYPE!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
You were advertising a tournament that people should go to 'instead' of Apex in an Apex thread. Not messing around :dizzy: trolling, maybe!

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I'm hoping I can be there

And if I am I'm going to ditto every single one of you. Every single one. Multiple times. Until I win

darkatma

Smash Hero
i like the 5 peaches vs 5 foxes idea vanz :p
tho yeah i agree with that other post, who's gonna be the next 4 peaches?

Armada

Vwins
Vanz
MacD
Vidjo/Cort/Mikael? (lololloll mikael)

Cia

das kwl
imo, it should be Connor, Apollo, Exarch, Xelic, and Ryoko vs Jman, Lucky, Zhu, Kels, and BAM.

I'd watch that crew battle.

Top Bottom