• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**** peach

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB&J

Smash Hero
Cort - ga peach has a point and saying people should listen to ur opiion because you place well is stupid..and i plat brawl everyday and peach is great..and if u think i suck in brawl ask around..but anyway if u don't like ..u don't like her. im not here to pursay u to play her..play someone alse ..just don't tell people she sucks because that is stupid and idioc, anyway brawl is very balnced and any character in the game can win a tourny...im out

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I guess the people who were good at Super Turbo automatically knew who was good in Street Fighter 3, right? Haha, j/k, they didn't.
mmmmmm... w/e GA PEACH!

Just because I wear this badge, carry a night stick and a gun does not make me a police officer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I have no choice but to main and bring peach back from the graves...Peach is in my name afterall. lol silly Cort

GotACoolName

Smash Journeyman
Here's a protip for all of you: Most pros aren't rabid fanboys. Using a character because you like her is all well and good, but pros play to win. Why should they want to use a character who is clearly in the worser faction of the roster when they could use a character with whom they'll actually succeed? Many of the loyalists in this thread sicken me, honestly.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Here's a protip for all of you: Most pros aren't rabid fanboys. Using a character because you like her is all well and good, but pros play to win. Why should they want to use a character who is clearly in the worser faction of the roster when they could use a character with whom they'll actually succeed? Many of the loyalists in this thread sicken me, honestly.
I can ask the same question. Why should we want to use a character we don't like? They have already exposed their point. It's time for them to STOP IT and stop bashing our favorite character. Character haters sicken me, honestly.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
mmmmmm... w/e GA PEACH!

Just because I wear this badge, carry a night stick and a gun does not make me a police officer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I have no choice but to main and bring peach back from the graves...Peach is in my name afterall. lol silly Cort
lol, mikey. i love ya, man. tell this guy what it is, man, since he won't listen to a "nobody" like me, lol

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
No one's forcing them to use Peach. Your argument is totally irrelevant.

Edit: Directed at GotACoolName.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I'd just like to point out that out of all the boards for characters that got nerfed, the Peach boards seem to be the only one that still thinks she's anywhere near top tier and flames anyone who quits Peach/says she is bad. The Samus, Captain Falcon, Ganon, Jigglypuff and Sheik boards accepted it and are very kind to those who don't want to go on with that character. They've accepted that their character isn't as good as last time and are already finding all kinds of ways to make their character as good as the can. Any flaming only lasted a couple days and everyone moved on. They're not in denial.

Peach boards, you've got to move on! You're falling behind! While the other boards are already finding ways to make the best of their nerfed characters, you're still here arguing! This won't get anything done! I know some of you have Brawl, bust out those controllers and show people what Peach can still do.

Yes it may be upsetting hearing people tell you the bad points of your character, but I think it's a good thing. It's good to know where Peach is lacking so you can figure out how to make up for that in other areas. It's good to know the good points and bad points of your character. I know, I mained G&W in Melee. I will say this, Brawl Peach is WAY better than Melee G&W. And I still found ways to win with G&W in Melee. Like Gimpyfish said, Accept Your Character's Weaknesses!

GotACoolName

Smash Journeyman
No one's forcing them to use Peach. Your argument is totally irrelevant.

Edit: Directed at GotACoolName.
Nonsense. That statement is nothing but a bunch of riff-raff. If anyone else wishes to respond to my argument, I will respond back, but I am not going to respond to any more of your posts.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I'd just like to point out that out of all the boards for characters that got nerfed, the Peach boards seem to be the only one that still thinks she's anywhere near top tier and flames anyone who quits Peach/says she is bad. The Samus, Captain Falcon, Ganon, Jigglypuff and Sheik boards accepted it and are very kind to those who don't want to go on with that character.
I main Puff too, and I've checked those sub-boards. There are NOT angry bitter ex-players. There's no hate for those characters. This Peach hate is ridiculous.

Peach boards, you've got to move on! You're falling behind! While the other boards are already finding ways to make the best of their nerfed characters, you're still here arguing! This won't get anything done!
People ARE trying to get better with what Peach has.

I know, I mained G&W in Melee. I will say this, Brawl Peach is WAY better than Melee G&W. And I still found ways to win with G&W in Melee.
Tell me about it... I didn't quit KIRBY from 64 to Melee. That's exactly my point, will these bitter ex-Peach players EVER stop? We want to play with Peach, we'll found ways to win with Peach.

Accept Your Character's Weaknesses!
We do, we know she's not as effective anymore, some of her vital moves were nerfed. Now, it'd be nice if these guys would stop flaming.

lol, that went nowhere fast. not referring to you, 56k, but the 2 previous posts
I was just trying to be annoying ^^ Everyone was having fun except for me.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
I'd just like to point out that out of all the boards for characters that got nerfed, the Peach boards seem to be the only one that still thinks she's anywhere near top tier and flames anyone who quits Peach/says she is bad. The Samus, Captain Falcon, Ganon, Jigglypuff and Sheik boards accepted it and are very kind to those who don't want to go on with that character. They've accepted that their character isn't as good as last time and are already finding all kinds of ways to make their character as good as the can. Any flaming only lasted a couple days and everyone moved on. They're not in denial.

Peach boards, you've got to move on! You're falling behind! While the other boards are already finding ways to make the best of their nerfed characters, you're still here arguing! This won't get anything done! I know some of you have Brawl, bust out those controllers and show people what Peach can still do.

Yes it may be upsetting hearing people tell you the bad points of your character, but I think it's a good thing. It's good to know where Peach is lacking so you can figure out how to make up for that in other areas. It's good to know the good points and bad points of your character. I know, I mained G&W in Melee. I will say this, Brawl Peach is WAY better than Melee G&W. And I still found ways to win with G&W in Melee. Like Gimpyfish said, Accept Your Character's Weaknesses!
All the people who are backing Peach have accepted that she got nerfed and has new weaknesses. None of us have said anything about tiers. And if you look, there are threads where people are looking for new techniques and what not. It's just that everybody has an opinion, but not everybody has Brawl so these threads get more activity.

And as far as I can tell, the vast majority of people in the Ganondorf forum thinks Ganon got better.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
just because you happen to suck as a character doesn't mean they aren't good

GA Peach

Smash Lord
yeah, ganon's just different now. more of a ground game, it seems, than aerial spam. my last point i wanna make, and this is one i should have made earlier, is the fact that my boy Mikey G came in and told everyone that this was the same crap people were talking about when Melee first hit. "Peach is too slow. She only has dsmash, everything else sucks." and what happened? he basically invented most of the tricks used for competition today, and Peach is 5th seed out of 26 characters. Pretty good. just like we BOTH said, too early to tell how she'll turn out, as we haven't even discovered everything about a one month old game yet.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
yeah, ganon's just different now. more of a ground game, it seems, than aerial spam. my last point i wanna make, and this is one i should have made earlier, is the fact that my boy Mikey G came in and told everyone that this was the same crap people were talking about when Melee first hit. "Peach is too slow. She only has dsmash, everything else sucks." and what happened? he basically invented most of the tricks used for competition today, and Peach is 5th seed out of 26 characters. Pretty good. just like we BOTH said, too early to tell how she'll turn out, as we haven't even discovered everything about a one month old game yet.
Well, the last point I want to make is:

If the New York Football Giants can beat the undefeated New England Patriots in the Super Bowl, Peach can win a tournament, regardless of what tier she maybe in.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
The "Peach theory" is highly overrated due to the fact that Ken made it >_>

It applies to such a minuscule percentage of Peach players it's ridiculous.

GotACoolName

Smash Journeyman
just because you happen to suck as a character doesn't mean they aren't good
Lol? Peach is one of the worse characters now. Ask any decent player who's played the game. Why, even some of Melee's Peach pros are now switching characters for that reason.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL

Vidjo and I's opinions SHOULD be swaying you guys. Afterall, we're the ones actually placing at major tournaments (let alone making it out of pools... >_>)
This is complete and utter NONSENSE.

They havent done anything with Brawl yet, and even if they were, they would be people you consult, not the final word.

I cant believe you actually said that.

cooldude123

Smash Cadet
I am really liking where this thread is going.

*pulls out chair to enjoy the show*
Popcorn anyone?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Yes, Pikachu's dsmash is ****ing RIDICULOUS...

Since Peach was the first char I picked up competitively I have a habit of cc dsmashing to this day T_T

Good thing it works with Samus :laugh:

peachori

Smash Journeyman
Well, the last point I want to make is:

If the New York Football Giants can beat the undefeated New England Patriots in the Super Bowl, Peach can win a tournament, regardless of what tier she maybe in.
super bowl is one game, tournaments are played in sets. its the analog of peach winning a game, not winning a set.

you should have picked the golden state warriors beating the dallas mavericks, it would have been more fitting.

i realize that that has nothing to do with your point but just felt the need to point that out anyway.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
This is complete and utter NONSENSE.

They havent done anything with Brawl yet, and even if they were, they would be people you consult, not the final word.

I cant believe you actually said that.
XIF I'm So happy you said that. Cort's really been getting carried away with all the crap he's been saying.

(Below is for everyone who has been following this thread so far)

Listen I need to say this. I know I've been saying some extreme and I'm sry for that. I never want to take things out of perspective, but when people just start saying crap like Cort did I guess I can over the top a little.

Also If you didn't know before or were confused on why I was arguing with Cort, it's not because he wants to switch Mains (If your more comfortable using someone else, I say go for it) it's just what he said. He has a real sucky reason for switching his main, and then adds crap saying that Peach is useless. That just Grinds mt Gears.

I understand and respect Cort's opinion, but I can't stand the crap being said.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
well while people was going on about this and that, I just came from a brawl smashfest and ***** with Peach. and won like 10 bucks in small MM's I had with people..............PEACH IS 2 FREAKING GOOD. TOO FAST! HAVE GREAT SHIELD PRESSURE. LOVE HER EDGEGUARDING! WHAT MORE COULD I HAVE FOR IN THIS HAWT BLONDE! FREAKING OWNED AT THAT SMASHFEST AND LEFT WITH MONEY! AND THE FUNNY THING IS, MOST OF THE PEOPLE THERE PLAY THIS GAME WAY MORE THAN I DO. i BARELY TOUCH THIS GAME. AND I A BEATING THEM. THAT SHOWS PEACH IS TOO GOOD! TOP TIER MATERIAL, I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONES OPINION IS, THIS IS MINE. PEACH IS A FREAKING GODDESS!!! AND SHE PWNS IN TEAMS.........OMFG...........

I got recorded so you will see them by I say.......sunday. I'll find out when my friend is gonna upload them and post them on the boards. I LOVE PEACH IN FREAKING BRAWL WHEN I AM IN THE HYPE ZONE xD! I'm about to not really use Zelda and stick top Peach all day! Cant wait till Braw hits America in ten days. I'll get to practice even more with people and alone at home and freaking become way better. And own more. Cant freaking wait!!

Screw this thread and what people gotta say about her. to me, this character is way too freaking good. and after the pain I brought out today, let me get this game and actually get this play this alot instead of once a week. Peach for top tier, I dont care what anyone says. I brought the hurt today. This new style of mines with Peach is just great! xD!!!

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Awesome ^^ Yay, I can't wait to see those vids.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Despite the fact that Peach was nerfed, mainly her D-Smash and we all know how brutal that move was in melee. Remember Peach aint the only 1 who was nerfed... Fox was, Bowser's Fsmash was (sadly) and the list goes on. I'm sure some Peach pros like Nes will still use her.
Correct me if any of my info is wrong.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
well while people was going on about this and that, I just game from a brawl smashfest and ***** with Peach. and won like 10 bucks in small MM's I had with people..............PEACH IS 2 FREAKING GOOD. TOO FAST! HAVE GREAT SHIELD PRESSURE. LOVE HER EDGEGUARDING! WHAT MORE COULD I HAVE FOR IN THIS HAWT BLONDE! FREAKING OWNED AT THAT SMASHFEST AND LEFT WITH MONEY! AND THE FUNNY THING IS, MOST OF THE PEOPLE THERE PLAY THIS GAME WAY MORE THAN I DO. i BARELY TOUCH THIS GAME. AND I A BEATING THEM. THAT SHOWS PEACH IS TOO GOOD! TOP TIER MATERIAL, I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONES OPINION IS, THIS IS MINE. PEACH IS A FREAKING GODDESS!!! AND SHE PWNS IN TEAMS.........OMFG...........

I got recorded so you will see them by I say.......sunday. I'll find out when my friend is gonna upload them and post them on the boards. I LOVE PEACH IN FREAKING BRAWL WHEN I AM IN THE HYPE ZONE xD! I'm about to not really use Zelda and stick top Peach all day! Cant wait till Braw hits America in ten days. I'll get to practice even more with people and alone at home and freaking become way better. And own more. Cant freaking wait!!

Screw this thread and what people gotta say about her. to me, this character is way too freaking good. and after the pain I brought out today, let me get this game and actually get this play this alot instead of once a week. Peach for top tier, I dont care what anyone says. I brought the hurt today. This new style of mines with Peach is just great! xD!!!

Good job :)....
I also cant wait to se your videos....

Firekid2

Smash Apprentice
well while people was going on about this and that, I just game from a brawl smashfest and ***** with Peach. and won like 10 bucks in small MM's I had with people..............PEACH IS 2 FREAKING GOOD. TOO FAST! HAVE GREAT SHIELD PRESSURE. LOVE HER EDGEGUARDING! WHAT MORE COULD I HAVE FOR IN THIS HAWT BLONDE! FREAKING OWNED AT THAT SMASHFEST AND LEFT WITH MONEY! AND THE FUNNY THING IS, MOST OF THE PEOPLE THERE PLAY THIS GAME WAY MORE THAN I DO. i BARELY TOUCH THIS GAME. AND I A BEATING THEM. THAT SHOWS PEACH IS TOO GOOD! TOP TIER MATERIAL, I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONES OPINION IS, THIS IS MINE. PEACH IS A FREAKING GODDESS!!! AND SHE PWNS IN TEAMS.........OMFG...........

Seeing you so excited about Peach gives me warm fuzzies.:chuckle:

Although... don't you technically main teh brunette? ;)

EDIT: Seriously, I can't get over how epic your posts are. Now I really really wanna main Peach...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom