• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**** peach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osi

Smash Ace
I still enjoy playing peach in brawl, and while she is nerfed a little I don't see what all this mess is about. I think she will be just fine. Her attacks all work differently, so time will tell how good she is. I think she will end up somewhere between medium and high on character match up balance. Tier lists may not reflect this since it's all a matter of people using her enough to win more competitions than other characters.

Her downsmash still does damage and has some range, the forward smash still does a good deal of damage, and her air game is still able to kill horizontally off stage easily. The only big downsides to her game that give me a rough time are the small second jump and the lag after the up B. I loved to cancel out of a up B hit right above the ground into a combo, but the lack of hitstun and long lag landing on the ground killed the up B juggle combo for me. The second jump is just rubbish, so I just use it to avoid projectiles while floating, and in some cases I'll use it to pop out a fast dair right before hitting the stage floor.

I think peach just had the most drastic change to play style between melee and brawl, so it's still a bit of a shock dealing with the switch. There isn't any part of her game I can't see people getting past over time. I love the new up tilt and side B.

ugg1020

Smash Cadet
I beat boss battles on intense with peach. peach bomber works wonders on petey piranha, galleom, and porky. Duon is always tough but it's not that hard to win sing peach.

whut?

Smash Journeyman
she sucks now. i will never play as her.
goodbye my sweet, sweet princess.
goodbye.
why do you think we care?
"omgz shes nurfd i hatez her i wisch sheed die er contract aids"
what responses are you expecting? every thread on smashboards is ****ing ******** now, its people *****ing about how they want to play melee, when theyre playing brawl.
do you think we seriously care that you arent playing a character anymore?
should i make a gravesite for your dead main?
**** man grow up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom