• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach Social Thread: Royal Discussions

Tali vas Normandy

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I get that :p
I hear it's pretty hypnotizing.

Lots of people favored it on another I went to and I decided to use it again here.

Steam

Smash Hero
Greetings, inferior character boards! The evil lucario empire is now discussing the peach matchup in this thread. Come have fun discussing the lucario matchup with a band of villainous furries!

Ravine

Smash Journeyman
Do any smashers exist here in northern Virginia beside me? I am quite tired of having to wade through people on hookup apps just to score with someone who may or may not have smash wii u.

Ravine

Smash Journeyman
There's so few Virginia. There is a VCU campus, but is far away :ohwell:

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I'm a little underwhelmed when it comes to Nintendo as of yet, though if I count the stuff that we just got in terms of Sm4sh it's a little bit better. Sony and, especially, Square Enix has gotten my attention, though. It honestly makes me happy that we basically stumbled in on an opportunity to get a PS4.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I have never really liked Peach's winning pose where she puts her hand on her chest, but when it's slowed down like in your sig it looks amazing. They should have slowed down her winning pose in the actual game.

I'm a little underwhelmed when it comes to Nintendo as of yet, though if I count the stuff that we just got in terms of Sm4sh it's a little bit better. Sony and, especially, Square Enix has gotten my attention, though. It honestly makes me happy that we basically stumbled in on an opportunity to get a PS4.
I had kind of lost interest in Kingdom Hearts because of how long it has been since Kingdom Hearts 2 and all games being on different consoles meaning you cant play them unless you own all of them (and I don't). However, seeing the E3 trailer made me spontaneously kiss my screen, it looked awesome!

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I had kind of lost interest in Kingdom Hearts because of how long it has been since Kingdom Hearts 2 and all games being on different consoles meaning you cant play them unless you own all of them (and I don't). However, seeing the E3 trailer made me spontaneously kiss my screen, it looked awesome!
It really did look awesome! I'll be honest, it's the game I'm looking forward to the most. ^_^

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Hi guys, as of today I'm the new mod now of the Peach Boards! :3 I'll try my best to make this place as good as possible for Peach players to come together and develop her metagame. :)

Before we move on, I'd like a big applause for our retired Peach mod @ Airgemini Airgemini who did a fantastic job moderating the Peach Brawl and Wii U boards! In addition, those who frequented the Brawl boards are encouraged to send a bouquet of flowers to his house since we all know the Brawl Peach boards wasn't always the easiest one to moderate, to put it softly ;p.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
W00t! You deserve it.

In other news, I started a facebook chat just for Peach mainly because Skype isn't working for me anymore and I still want to be part of Peach discussion instant messaging wise. If you're interested in being added to the group just send me a message.

Last edited:

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Yes, congratulations to you @ M Meru. , I know you're gonna do amazing.
It's been a great 6 years moderating you guys but when it's time, it's just that time. I've been super inactive and I know that I'm not giving this board the attention it deserves. It'd be extremely selfish of me to keep the red name longer than I have been.

I'll still be lurking and posting, can't get rid of me too easily. ;) Good luck Yaaay!

Last edited:

Untamed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Immortal_gamer2
Hey guys, I am new to smash 4, and decided to play through the roaster to find my main. I stumbled upon a few that I thought were going to work, but I had no luck when I played with friends or on FG. I got discouraged, and was about to give up entirely, when I tried peach. Something clicked immediately, and I started winning almost every match. It's hard to believe a character I wouldn't think to pick, because I'm a guy, would turn out to be my main. It's not weird for a guy to main peach, is it? haha.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Hey guys, I am new to smash 4, and decided to play through the roaster to find my main. I stumbled upon a few that I thought were going to work, but I had no luck when I played with friends or on FG. I got discouraged, and was about to give up entirely, when I tried peach. Something clicked immediately, and I started winning almost every match. It's hard to believe a character I wouldn't think to pick, because I'm a guy, would turn out to be my main. It's not weird for a guy to main peach, is it? haha.

Well to be a fair, from my experience, a lot of Peach players are actually female or gay. But you can use whoever you want for whatever reason!

I'm a straight male and I think Peach is cute/hot so I use her I guess.

I also seem to be really good with her since Brawl I suppose. xD. When I first used her in brawl I would have never expected her playstyle to appeal to me. And it's funny because I messed around with her trying to convince an old friend of mind to pick her up again because he used her in Melee. I failed to convince him but I inadvertently convinced myself lol!

Last edited:

Untamed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Immortal_gamer2
Well to be a fair, from my experience, a lot of Peach players are actually female or gay. But you can use whoever you want for whatever reason!

I'm a straight male and I think Peach is cute/hot so I use her I guess.

I also seem to be really good with her since Brawl I suppose. xD. When I first used her in brawl I would have never expected her playstyle to appeal to me. And it's funny because I messed around with her trying to convince an old friend of mind to pick her up again because he used her in Melee. I failed to convince him but I inadvertently convinced myself lol!
I don't know what peach players you're running into lol, but all the guys I've seen who main peach aren't gay, but I could see why it would look like that. I'm straight though. I'm not using her because she is a princess or something, it's just her playstyle that clicks with me.

ArtehFX

Smash Apprentice
What do most people think of peach's dair? I use it 24/7 and all of my combos start with dair. Gud sing or bad sing?

Tundra

Smash Cadet
NNID
Joyleaf
3DS FC
4012-3240-3546
Really? I cannot recall the last time I met a female Peach main. Of those I've met, all of them have been male (I have no clue whether they were gay or not, but whatever).

@ A ArtehFX I really like her dair, it's a very good pressuring tool and has a long duration (making it nearly impossible to air dodge out of). Do all of your combos start with dair? I usually start most of my combos using her dtilt or dthrow and they normally work rather well. Dair is also a good for combos, but I wouldn't use it all the time. Being unpredictable is one of the most important aspects if you would like to succeed with Peach.

ArtehFX

Smash Apprentice
Really? I cannot recall the last time I met a female Peach main. Of those I've met, all of them have been male (I have no clue whether they were gay or not, but whatever).

@ A ArtehFX I really like her dair, it's a very good pressuring tool and has a long duration (making it nearly impossible to air dodge out of). Do all of your combos start with dair? I usually start most of my combos using her dtilt or dthrow and they normally work rather well. Dair is also a good for combos, but I wouldn't use it all the time. Being unpredictable is one of the most important aspects if you would like to succeed with Peach.
yea ik, i do pretty much the same thing that you said, but i rarely use dtilt, dunno why.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I have never met a female Peach player yet, unless you count Nicole whom I have never met personally.

But then again I haven't met many Peach players in the first place since she's so unpopular.

Last edited:

PeachBooty

Smash Apprentice
I've never met a female or gay Peach main. All the Peach mains I've met are straight guys who like the booty, lol!

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
So apparently the Japanese call Peach's Fair the "Goripun". It's an abbreviation of "Gorilla Punch".

I like it, can we call her Fair Gorilla Punch from now on?

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
There's an animation error where if you perform Fair whilst floating and release Float during the move her crown magically disappears from her hand and reappears back on her head (very noticeable in Brawl).

So in some cases she smacks people with the crown and in other cases she goes for the GORILLA PUNCH.

MiniSmasher

Smash Cadet
Hello people! I'm relatively new to smash boards and very new to the competitive scene. I'm looking for people to help me with my Peach to improve it and to play against in general for fun. For Glory isn't really doing it for me and there's nothing in my local area. Looking to join a Skype chat or something (posted in the thread but no reply as of yet). I just love the Peach booty and want to improve and help develop her meta since she has so much potential! Anyone want to add on Skype?

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Anyone here who can record vids (preferably in high quality of course)? I want to upload some of my matches but I don't have any recording device.

Top Bottom