• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach Social Thread: Royal Discussions

Tundra

Smash Cadet
NNID
Joyleaf
3DS FC
4012-3240-3546
Figured I'd post my silhouettes in the social threads!

That's a really good looking silhouette, but I think it would've looked a bit more interesting if her brooch and earrings were highlighted as well.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I actually think that peach might get buffed in the patch. In Japan she's only a mid tier and she's really rare in competitive play, well at least in the US

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
Hai I'm ven a Zelda main. I made this gif and thought you guys should enjoy it too :)

squadfinal.gif

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
omg the peach social only has 7 pages?

#tragic

stfu fujin go suck zeldas ashy armpits

why do you even have an account again weren't you banned for having jagged and irregular cuticles resulting in your posts being incomprehensible and spammy because thats what they are. i would figure smashboards would have mailed you a nail clipper already but not sure what material we would need to be able cut through those witchlike tendrils you call nails

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Have anyone of you seen this video? It's about Peach's moves and portrayal and how she has evolved as a character throughout the Smash series. It's kind of entertaining, you should guys (is this sexit?) check it out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0p9nzXGyW0
I didn't watch the whole thing since it's long, but there's definitely a conversation to be had about Peach's archetype as the damsel in distress. But I would argue that she HAS evolved from her 1980's draft as an object for Mario to save.

Maybe her entire design is based around "girlyness" and I WOULD complain about this IF Smash hadn't introduced a wide array of female fighters in Smash 4. If all the female characters were frilly like Peach, or revealing like ZSS I would point these out as narrow portrayals, but we also have Zelda, the Villagers, the Miis!!, Sheik, Wii Fit Trainer, Wendy... all of which put together show Nintendo's desire to offer several archetypes of girls and women. Peach as one end of the spectrum, as pink and sparkly offers that one side of femininity that is wholly welcomed AS LONG AS the rest of the spectrum is represented as well (at least as widely represented as masculine styles are). This is why I consider Smash 4 one of the most progressive fighting games made so far. :)

I'd like to see a female heavy-weight still. Wendy is the closest we have but I'd love to see a female equivalent to Bowser. Fat Princess maybe? :O :O :O <3 <3 <3

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Have anyone of you seen this video? It's about Peach's moves and portrayal and how she has evolved as a character throughout the Smash series. It's kind of entertaining, you should guys (is this sexit?) check it out.

Lol this video, I posted this right picture in the Brawl Peach boards six years ago, hahaha.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Wait so it wasn't Bowser who wrote the fake cake letter? I always assumed...

Also I noticed the Zelda social is in its thousands and we haven't even reached page 10 lol.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
ohmigosh that's right!

***** just wants an excuse to **** on Peach.

Also I noticed the Zelda social is in its thousands and we haven't even reached page 10 lol.
Don't talk about them nasty h0es. Half those thousands of pages are probably them exchanging tips on how to comb the lice out of the greasy strands they call hair.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces

peach players don't come home early form tournaments to post on smashboards because we actually win matches

one of the reasons i do like to use peach IS because she's supposed to be in distress. i find it fun to kick butt with a supposed helpless character

Last edited:

Arle Nadja

Prodigy Sorceress & Girl Power Icon
NNID
ChaoticMarin
3DS FC
1547-5230-3937
I am way behind on getting good at the game. vwv Lots of peeps tell me I am but I have no idea what they see in me. |D I wouldn't want to disappoint Princess Dark Peach senpai~ ;o

Tundra

Smash Cadet
NNID
Joyleaf
3DS FC
4012-3240-3546
one of the reasons i do like to use peach IS because she's supposed to be in distress. i find it fun to kick butt with a supposed helpless character
Agreed. There is something very satisfying about destroying characters like Bowser and Ganondorf with a frilly princess like Peach.

Tha_Crystal_Gemz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
miki-iki
3DS FC
4425-1738-4816
Switch FC
SW-5889-0433-4399
Wait, Bowser/Ganondork is a good match up for Peach? I LOVE seeing them as my opponent because I almost always win, regardless of the ****ery some Ganondorks try to pull. Perhaps they are just bad players.

Who I really like fighting against is Olimar, especially if they decide to just keep chucking Pikmin, I just bomb them off me and go for the kill. :chuckle:

Last edited:

Tundra

Smash Cadet
NNID
Joyleaf
3DS FC
4012-3240-3546
Oh that reminds me: Peach and Olimar were involved in a conquest recently ("Master Gardener" or something) and Peach won with 65 percent! This just clarifies that turnips will, in most cases, triumph over pikmin.

Tali vas Normandy

Smash Apprentice
Oh that reminds me: Peach and Olimar were involved in a conquest recently ("Master Gardener" or something) and Peach won with 65 percent! This just clarifies that turnips will, in most cases, triumph over pikmin.
I would of been insulted if she didn't win tbh.

katastrophic

Smash Cadet
NNID
katastrophic
3DS FC
3308-4726-7643
I think she lost that one vs. Zelda and Lucina. Don't forget the average online player is like 14 yo. boys that hate all things pink.
14 is a little generous.

They're probably 13

Top Bottom