• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Skype Discussion: Let's seriously try for once.

Xyless

Smash Master
For those of you who don't have Skype, download it here: http://www.skype.com
It's available for Windows, Mac, Linux, Droid, iPhone, and so on. There's video conferencing options for the beta version, but most of the discussion will be text-based.

Those of you who have Skype, add me (XylessBrawl). I'm going to be starting a discussion every night for the sake of having discussion. We can designate a specific time for larger things, like how to deal with a character like MK or possible ATs or whatever.

We've had, what, 2 Skype Chats so far? The one I went to, there was literally zero mentioning of Peach, and was mostly talking about Final Fantasy Tactics.

I've done a lot of work via Skype, since it's the main thing we use for Brawl Minus. And it's especially good because it keeps conversations saved for those who haven't even joined yet.

Anyways, I'll be adding people that I already have on Skype, and hopefully we'll get things done! Or at least have something interesting to say.

Xyless

Smash Master
There really isn't much time to invest in it. Just consider it to be an improved Instant Messenger, so you can just hop into the discussion if you wish, even if it just means reading up.

I've seen quite a few other character boards make chats for this purpose, and most make the mistake of using a chat site, like Xat, which is rather useless, and requires you to log in to a specific website.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I have tried this before. When i wanted to teach/help people with Peach I made a thread about it. it was ignored and only like on person I was teaching. If people are willing to do this and take it seriously then count me in. I can actually get into detail more when speaking then typing. If you are doing this tonight let me know and I will get on.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I don't have nor want to get a car when I already have a tricycle and mah Heelys.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Im up for this, I already added you in. Just add me in whenever you start the discussion, my area of expertise is sonc match up.

Top Bottom