• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Dinner 2: The Return of Genesis IN SPACE

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
God dammit DPch. Not cool. All the rooms with more than just one bed are sold out now, so even canceling and re-reserving a new room isn't an option any more.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
So I am deconfirmed for Genesis. :(

It just became impossible for me last minute, but good luck for everyone going. And enjoy a swig/toke of substances in my honor.

Nicole

Smash Champion
i think with 90% certainty that i shall be coming to genesis now! i just need my new job to cooperate O_O

Nicole

Smash Champion
okay well now i'm not coming. sigh. have fun everyone i'm sure it'll be a blast.

Nordal

Smash Lord
Peach participation is dropping like flies. I'll be using some Peach in pools if anyone cares xD

Nordal

Smash Lord
There was no point in a group picture because there were only four of us. WE STILL HAD ENOUGH AWESOME FOR TEN PEOPLE THOUGH.

Top Bottom