• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Confirmed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
OK, let's get started. You are a registered user, just like Lucario User, PrincessPeach777, SmasherPikachu, and me, the best one, Kraid Guy. We are the rare people who had a messup in the creating of our account with the admins. We can only post on Dojo Updates, we cannot have signatures, we cannot PM, we cannot post pictures, we cannot post new threads, and we cannot contact the admins to fix this problem. So, we do not know what will happen to us after this sub-forum closes. Phew! There, I have summarized our story into one large paragraph. But don't worry. You can post as much as you like. I have over 1000 posts, and I am the leader. HAHA!!! Sorry about this.

OK, I pasted that, so I didn't have to type all of it again. But get back on topic.

I will pwn Peach.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
Wow that sucks for you guys..........Well we don't want them to close this like they did the Peach Blossom forum...But there really isn't much to say about her.
i think i already know her taunts......
1-her melee taunt(sweeeeet)...i love it so much
2-when she was dancing with bowser
3-i saw it in a video she was dancing and their were hearts around her....i think

lucario_user

Smash Ace
OK, let's get started. You are a registered user, just like Lucario User, PrincessPeach777, SmasherPikachu, and me, the best one, Kraid Guy. We are the rare people who had a messup in the creating of our account with the admins. We can only post on Dojo Updates, we cannot have signatures, we cannot PM, we cannot post pictures, we cannot post new threads, and we cannot contact the admins to fix this problem. So, we do not know what will happen to us after this sub-forum closes. Phew! There, I have summarized our story into one large paragraph. But don't worry. You can post as much as you like. I have over 1000 posts, and I am the leader. HAHA!!! Sorry about this.

OK, I pasted that, so I didn't have to type all of it again. But get back on topic.

I will pwn Peach.
if your the leader, then what is a chakram? what is the game of 2007? what popular toy when swallowed mimics a drug? who is Micheal Collins? what is a rotnugehadel? you were the one who found you can post here first. thats all. you were the lucky one. that's all. it does NOT make you the leader. and yes i know the answers to all those questoins i asked you.

and peach shold have gotten a new standard b for brawl.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
if your the leader, then what is a chakram? what is the game of 2007? what popular toy when swallowed mimics a drug? who is Micheal Collins? what is a rotnugehadel? you were the one who found you can post here first. thats all. you were the lucky one. that's all. it does NOT make you the leader. and yes i know the answers to all those questoins i asked you.

wow that's odd where have you been?
any way i agree with the peach standard B

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira

Um.... those questions seem to have no purpose, so I will ignore them. And this is the internet, by the way, I can look up any question you ask me.:cool:

Yes, new standard, no more meat shield.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Yeah...I figured that when I saw your display name and your obession with the Peach Blossom and this forum lol......Do you ever go to the Peach Forum for ssbb?
i'm sorry for being out of the topic but can you belive it i'm saved i can PM now
and post in the peach threads yay
any way how did you do you signature

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
my account is fixed too, (and i told kraid Guy bout it)!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS. think about it peaches FS is grabbing and throwing sleeping enemies off. and when theyre off, they DIE.
i feel sorry for you guys no matter what you say peach is the best(OH DID I WIN)
PS i have i new signature yay;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom