• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Confirmed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
I asked you that question! Only PP777 knows. Princess........ tell us.
oh yeah. PP777, i searched the web and all i got for the problem was the nintendo customer service hotline. sorry.
HEY guys i changed my wii so i got a new wii code so please add me again
P.S i already sended to both of you guys my new code by wii mail
or you can take it from my profile

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
Too bad Peach has to keep her pretty useless Toad move... At least they boosted most of the rest of her moves...

PP777: SBs has a PM system for a reason. Keep the personal crap outta the topics.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
Too bad Peach has to keep her pretty useless Toad move... At least they boosted most of the rest of her moves...

PP777: SBs has a PM system for a reason. Keep the personal crap outta the topics.
i hell know that but i'm a registered user i can't PM any one this is so stupied
any way toad is not useless

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
Yeah, read my profile. You can't, can you? See, we can't PM each other, have sigs, banners, or contact the admins. It sucks.

Toad IS useless. Only time he's worked for me is when someone threw a sword at me. I pressed B, he swallowed the sword, and threw up.
he is not that useless if you know how and when to use him;)

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
Even if you know how to use it, it's not nearly as useful as the rest of her moves.

Sorry about my assumption. There are so many spammers on these boards it's pointless to try to sift through which ones have a reason. I'm assuming you guys have gone into the complaints board?
I'm sure when it's all said and done, you'll be reimbursed a full length registration.

In the meantime, though, I'd suggest making a topic in one of the more conversation-based boards for things that should be in a PM. The Brawl boards have enough spam as is.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Well it's about time.. Aww, less hope for Toad fans.
There's still a slight chance that Toad may be an assist trophy. It's possible, though, after seeing this release a while back, it's not likely. We can hope that for the least, though. If I think back to other games, there's been more then one Toad in a lot of the games that Toad is in. lol. Plus, Toad could possibly be in the game in some other way just because they decided to keep Peach's old moves that she had in the previous games. So don't lose hope, it's still a possibility.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
There's still a slight chance that Toad may be an assist trophy. It's possible, though, after seeing this release a while back, it's not likely. We can hope that for the least, though. If I think back to other games, there's been more then one Toad in a lot of the games that Toad is in. lol. Plus, Toad could possibly be in the game in some other way just because they decided to keep Peach's old moves that she had in the previous games. So don't lose hope, it's still a possibility.
i really don,t think so i mean what can he do?

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
its a really complex design when i got bored and took a closer look at the design on the dojo a few months ago and it was such a complecated design i looked through all of the characters for such detail, but couldnt find any

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
me too, all i get to post about is the crappy updates that have been happening lately (items from previous installments, melee stages,friend codes.........etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom