• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PC vs KDJ vs M2k Fox Styles

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
"Stop making yourself look less intelligent than you are."

See, I'm not all bad. I was trying to be nice and mean at the same time.

BAck on topic before this thread gets closed. Who else are we forgetting...

Oskurito

Smash Lord
FLT and Mofo are good fox players too, not as good as the others but still.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Idk maybe he's retired or something, but he's very technical and he also plays a good ness.
MoFo combo ftw xD

j00t

Smash Champion
I wish people knew I was a fox main T_____T
Quit playing Mario and then we'd know. >^..^<

EDIT: But seriously people, quit arguing about who's better. We're here to compare the styles of said Fox players, and analyze how they each work amazingly well. Jeez, we should just have a big Fox tournament.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Quit playing Mario and then we'd know. >^..^<

EDIT: But seriously people, quit arguing about who's better. We're here to compare the styles of said Fox players, and analyze how they each work amazingly well. Jeez, we should just have a big Fox tournament.
Yeah, where the hell did Ken come from and who's better and whatnot?

Anyway, let's get back to styles.

This might be a stupid question, but has ANYONE even came close to beating M2k, KDJ, and PC's Fox styles? And when I mean anyone, I mean sometime this year >>

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
lol flt is so n00b in teams just ask his partner...

"I'm kicking all kinds of *** and then i notice some of my stock has disappeared and I'm like 'Wes! you **** don't steal my lives!'" - Xelic

or something like that. Jordan complains a lot.

D1

Banned via Administration
"Stop making yourself look less intelligent than you are."
If you really don't want to resort to "name calling/skill degradation" don't start it.

And I'd really love to go into your response and analyze why I felt you were attacking my personal opinions, but blowing my nose sounds far more important and obligatory.

I do love Canadians, though. They're the ****.

& thanks taki lmao D:
sup Kiwii!

*runs off*

*comes back* I love all the PC, KDJ, and M2K styles of Fox (didn't read the first post of this thread) GET AT ME!

*RUNS AWAY*

*comes back*

lol that was funny btw who is xelic =/
A Peach player from down South >_> ever heard of FastLikeTree and Xelic pretty **** amazing team from MLG Dallas of last year.

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
I don't really know who's fox is best since I am not at the level of play to completely comprehend everything that they do, but I can say that KDJ in his prime is my favorite fox for one main reason: It is random as hell. I have always liked players who do a lot of random crap and catch people off guard. That's why Daigo is my favorite SF player of all time. But I swear that Daigo is clairvoyant. Getting back on topic, I just like KDJ's fox the best.

EDIT: Lol, I just saw Kiwii's sig. Funny stuff.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
If I'm the best Fox on the West Coast, how can Ken's be better? Shut up.
His Fox is far from his marth, mine isn't, get over it. You've never played either of us.
I don't know if you're the best on the West Coast -- We both have a nice record against many smashers, and you Did beat me last time...but...not enough to clearly say you're the best. Forward, Knivez, and Isai are also west coast.

You've never played Ken's fox, don't say your's is better.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah, where the hell did Ken come from and who's better and whatnot?

Anyway, let's get back to styles.

This might be a stupid question, but has ANYONE even came close to beating M2k, KDJ, and PC's Fox styles? And when I mean anyone, I mean sometime this year >>
What do you mean who has been close to beating their styles?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I don't know if you're the best on the West Coast -- We both have a nice record against many smashers, and you Did beat me last time...but...not enough to clearly say you're the best. Forward, Knivez, and Isai are also west coast.

PC, M2K, KDJ, Chillin, Tink. Who cares about the West Coast's best Fox *Runs away fast as hell X2* :)

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
M2K, stop washing your controller in the bathroom sink after eating Fried Chicken right before finals.

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
Well said but I would have to disagree saying PC's fox is the best lately... way too many mindgames and he can get technical when he needs to. But don't take my word for it.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
m2k is the best fox.

ken's isn't

kdj is the 2nd best fox

ken isn't

chillindude is a chillin fox

ken isn't
LMAO by far the best post in this entire thread

and hi d1 :p

xelic and caveman make a nasty team. wtf texas

Yeah, i suppose you're right.
Ment that to be my opinion.
Yes, I know they're WC.
I was basing it off the last few months, since just about everything before that isn't important now.
We'll see at SCC i suppose. :p

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Too many good Foxes out there. Probably cuz Fox is too cool for school.

Personally, I like KDJ's style. Although SW's Fox gives me erections. But then again, PC has a handsome fox... Hmm.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Oh my god who cares just play get good and become the best ok.

Super Theory Brothers Melee is a terrible, terrible game. Super Smash Brothers Melee on the other hand is pretty good and I think people should just play instead of worrying about relativity in skill levels of players they will probably never face or whatever.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Too many good Foxes out there. Probably cuz Fox is too cool for school.

Personally, I like KDJ's style. Although SW's Fox gives me erections. But then again, PC has a handsome fox... Hmm.
What about M2k's style? Does it leaves you limp or wish you had crabs? *shot down*

JFox

Smash Hero
(These records are just outta memory. Feel free to correct my mistakes)

M2k's Fox went a little less than even with KDJ's Fox. M2k's Fox ALWAYS lost to PC's characters. (He had never beaten PC in tourney until he switched to Marth) M2k's Fox always beat Chillin....even before he went on his 06' rampage. As far as I know, Chillin has only beaten M2k once in tourney since M2k became pro, and it was actually M2k's Marth that lose to Chillin's Sheik. M2k's Fox has never taken out Chu in tourney, but his secondary characters have. PC's has.

As far as I know, no one's Fox has beaten Ken's Marth in a long long time. M2k did beat Ken in MLG in 06 in I think 1 of the 3 times they faced off...? KDJ has only won against Ken's Marth with Sheik.

PC's Fox HAS beaten M2k's Marth, but usually loses. (Same with his Falco) KDJ has never beaten M2k's marth with Fox, only Sheik. PC's Fox usually beats Chu and Chillin. Chu usually beats all Fox players besides PC.

Chillin doesn't really beat anyone consistently that we are talkin about. I think he does pretty well Vs Chu, but usually loses to PC, always loses to M2k, and I can't remember him beating KDJ.

IIRC KDJ's Fox usually beat PC's Fox. Goes even with, perhaps with a bit of an edge on M2k's.

PC seems to have the best Fox based on tourney records. However I personally think that KDJ's is better, but he doesn't play enough. :( M2k's was never best, but very good. Its hard to say how good it can be now.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
What about M2k's style? Does it leaves you limp or wish you had crabs? *shot down*
Crabs are like vitamins to me.

Can we just agree that all of their Foxes are too cool for school?

I'm reminded of a quote:

"Everybody's special in their own way.
Everybody's different, but that's ok.
Cuz even though we might have different color skin,
different points of view, big tall or thin,
it doesn't mean I can't lay you down, woman,
and touch your silky skin.
Rub your hips, caress your thighs, and...
What we're we talking about, children?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom