• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pc Chris' WILD SMASHFEST THIS SATURDAY OCTOBER 1ST!!! <33333

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
latest??

Whats the latest time we can stay at your place PC? Cause wes and I wanna go but work is calling and without us would it even be considered a smashfest? I mean come on u got scrubs like Neo going. LOL, if I attend i want sex with zang and PC all night long baby! Maybe if neo attends ill think about playing him i heard black people have sickle cell smashcancer......<- wow! Anyway give me times cause i need to know if itll be worth it driving and wat not if ull kick us out @ 5. THANKS PEACH OUT FOOZ!

1 to the gun Dave

Zanguzen

Smash Lord
LMAO dave is coming haha the 3 coolest smashers alive are now going to be here in additdion to all the other amazingly cool ppl i cant thank u enuf pc lol

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
The King Is Coming In A Blue Carpet **** Red

Pc I Want To Kno How Much It Cost To Take The Train From Ur Casa To Mi Casa.
And Also What Time Does The Late Train Leave Your Area Cause I Might Have Work The Next Day Early In The Morning And I Also Have To Make Sure My Gurl That Same Might Gets Home Safe And I Have To Play Some Assketball With Her Too Later That Night If U Know Wha Ti Mean ;). So Yeah I Am Comign But At Liek 6 To 7 Cause I Get Out Of Work At 5 But I Am Going To Try And Get Out Early At Like 4 Or 3, But We Will See Mario And Freinds Are Comign To Reck Ppl So Be Ready *****es.

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
I'm probably gonna need a teammate if there are teams, so if anyone else is looking for a partner, talk to me on Sat. or something. I love random teams.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
you know i'd go to ur smashfest cause I love you an all PC....but I'm in the south now :(

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
yeah mike we know =( Come back to NYC Everyone misses u

Alright people Important if anyone has power stips can they bring a few!!
TV's
PC Chris -4
KoreanDJ-1
Fleur de lis-1
TEtra + Gil-1
Unknown Force-1
Aho (if he comes ) -1

Did i forget anyone???

AS of right now this is my list of whos ivited to come please IM me on aim or post here if your planning to come and your not on this list

PhillyBilly
Killaor
Blaine
Wes
Comp
DADave
Dire
Umbreon Mow
ZAnguzen
Lunchbox
Kip
Mofo
HAvoc
Unknownforce
Yo-YO
Zoso
Aho
NEo
Husband
Fleur de lis + friend
Korean Dj
Kibysan + maybe other turtles i dunno
Bob Beng +Jinx?
Gil/Tetra
D1?
Jagger02

Please contact me if ur not on this list and u plan to come my aim is PRrettyPrrincess
i'll update once more tomorrow

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Thats quite a list man I can't wait till tomorrow now rofl will be much too fun! Looks like the very elusive Zoso and Yoyo will indeed be attending, although I have a feeling they might run into trouble at the last minute and not be able to come (but I hope thats not the case). KoreanDj you and the other turtles too lol. In fact I look forward to seeing everyone invited cause they're all cool guys (although I'm just assuming that since I haven't met some of them :p)

I think Dires thought of 3 wins=switching is probably a good idea, although it seems like we will be in good shape for tvs.

Oh yeah and Mofo I'll step it up and challenge your Ness heh perhaps a battle of the low tiers my Pika or Luigi vs your Ness? Good practice for the low tier tournament hehe.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
tranquill starfall with so many coming im gunna need more Tv's do u think u can bring one cuz i dont think i could invite more people unless i have more tv's

Cort

Apple Head
;[

Heyy I might have a ride to go tomorrow! Pretty good chance. :chuckle:

Add me and either jvsmooth or max, good chance of showing up. I'll get back to you on AIM later tonight to tell you the final decision as I still need to recontact jv...

I can make videos via capture card none of this digicam crap as long as you got a TV set up especially for some serious matches with a VCR recording.

This'll be great...

I'm still a Turk righht?

Oh and if Husband goes I challenge him to marth dittos... serious match, no money involved. I'll be pretty broke after paying for the gas lol...

Wife

Smash Lord
**** i wish i got to talk to zang on the phone.

!!4107072367!!

:057: I don't know who this is, but it's really flippin funny.

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
I can't wait for this. less than a day now.
Anyone who plays a decent Fox should find me and play my Samus tomorrow. I love fighting Fox's. :D
Samus>>>Fox

oh an Wife, that's a pokemon. except it's been like 6 years since I've played that game, so I totally forget which one it is.

wait, Wife, why aren't you going to this? you should be going, **** it. Your Peach is the ****, mang.

Boocif

Smash Cadet
*this is zanguzen*

fleur i wudnt mind money matching my fox v ure samus lol my fox is getting better but not good enuf lol

Jagger02

Smash Apprentice
Please Read Anyone Going From Nj!!!!!

I desperatly need a ride to this. please. I live in the town right across from the GWB. Right where the bridge sits. If any1 would please do me the incredible favor of giving me a ride that would be ****ing awesome. I swear my house is 5 minutes, no more no less from the GWB. And getting there is cake. Please!!! I will help out with gas, and toll, toll across GWB is 6 buxx alone. So please all I'm asking for is a ride for me and my TV. if anyone can help me please let me know on AIM....please :urg: :(

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
sure, dollar money matches only, I'll be poor after the gas, most definitely. Unknown, you're probably gonna tear me apart, but it's cool. I'll see you all tomorrow. I'll be up there around 1:30 probably

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
LAST MIN UPDATE alright this should be hella fun tomoorow gunna have plenty of soda for everyone prob some snacks and were gunna order pizza and **** but when u get to my house
go around the back and my basement door will be open just walk down

if anyone needs me call my cell (914) 557-8775
SMASH FEST STARTS OFFICALLY AT LIKE 2 pm u can come ealier if u want to help set up

see everyone tomorrow!

DA wil be arriving late around 7-ish just so everyone knows

i thnak everyone in advance whos bring cube/vcr/tv/other stuff

now its 5 am time for 3 hours of sleep! :)

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Well I'm about to take off. The three of us will be there at exactly 2 if things go according to plan and there are no traffic jams (which as of yet has not occured without a lot of rain :p) Can't wait this will be too fun!

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
**** that **** WAS wild. awesome Smashfest, PC. **** I'm tired. ****. it's past 5:30. it took ****in forever to get home. ****. ah man. good ****. i'm ****in tired.

aho43

Smash Lord
Thanks for the smashfest PC. It was ill. Even if my face didnt show it, i got a poker face. :laugh: I'll drag neo next time.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
its 1130 sunday and finally everyone is gone and im done cleaning. hmmmm what can i say , it seems like everyone enjoyed themselves for the most part. I know the place was extremely crowded but i didnt expect for 30 ppl + to show .... oh well we made the best out of it. Thx all you out of staters for coming.. Aho, Team china lol , Mow (basically out of state), hayato , unknown , zoso/Dave,Yoyo, and everyone else i forgot (sorry 3 hrs sleep last 48 hrs) u guys made it mad fun its always good to play new people and it gives the place a fun atmosphere. Thanks Everyone who brought something (TV,Cube,Vcr , or anythin for that matter), thx for coming DA and making PC's WILD smash fest actually WILD lol. Thx MTV camera guy for putting up with all of us and being a cool dude as well.

personally i didnt play as much as i want to but i was either not feeling well or to busy doing something else ... next FEst i throw im gunna try not to have as many ppl . once again thanks everyone for making this less stressfull as possible. no rules were broken even the DA were good boys this time :laugh:

Now i will sleep for aproximately 18 hrs :chuckle: thx guys

oh yeah we ordered a total of 18 pizza's from domino's i thought that was kind of kickass

D1

Banned via Administration
**** PC, if I came woulda gave ya'll half off on all those pizzas since I work for Domino's. :chuckle:

Zanguzen

Smash Lord
yezzur that was wiiild and crazy lol thx pc for hosting that sory u didnt get many matches in plus that headache and all the cleaning up- ure awesome man

mofo- lol awesome hanging out with u again jus like last time its sad really that u havent been playing for months and ure even more better than me last time lmao wtf hope everything is cool with u ttyl man
havoc- haha funniest guy there ure hugs meant a lot to me thx for the wes accent lol good stuff beasting on pc during teams lmao
fleur- nice meeting u finally lol ure samus is very good u had me worried its sad my marth did better than my falco lol
casey- also good meeting u ure a cool guy 2 bad we didnt get in any 1on1s but it was good talking 2 u good luck with ure major
yoyo- lol didnt even get 1 match against the legendary bowser
kip- haha awesome seeing u - pimpin as always lol PC is a noob!!
koreandj- dam u came out of nowhere ure a fun guy to hang out with lol and an amaing smasher close matches w/ evry1 lol 2 funny "wassup mtv!!" cool meeting u
jinx & bob- lol i love hangin out with u guys havent seen u since fc3 and yet jinx multiplied his skill threefold his falco was destroying evry1 in dittos i wish i cud see u play pc in a ditto lol
hayato- thx for playing me lol we had 3 matches total but they were all good lol especially cfalcon v luigi lmao man up and play kirby :p
unknown- great hanging out with u we had tons of great matches lol ure falco beat me almsot evry time i cant believe it lol and wut u were doin to mofo..dam id tell u to drop sheik but that ***** me too lol- good luck on the drive home thx for coming
aho- they had poker chips there we shud have gotten a game of holdem going lol but still we had a couple good matches and in teams dam those were hectic especially when we teamed up next time id appreciate it if u werent jus dead weight and fooled around while my y link did all the work :p
wes- "i jus wanna breathe" :p and dont give me ure money i still have ure dollar i dont want to have 2 deal with a couple more lol
killaor- dam lol good seeing u sorry we cudnt play i jus fell dead asleep soon as u guys came
philly- meow meow lol wtf
dire- thx for the tips against wes lol too bad they didnt work against u haha advent children kicks asss but yea throwing cloud up in the air > sephiroth returning dont even deny it :p
comp- u had my back against korean lol thx much man
mow- awesome seeing u again lol ure mew2 never fails to displease lmao ****** korean like i said u wud and of course me and u dont lose in teams lol good thing for pc/mofo that we didnt bring out falco/mew2 lol thx for coming by i no u had one hell of a long trip ttyl

and 2 evry1 else lol thx for playing jagger, his friend, zoso, etc. - u were all fun to hang out with and play thx again see u all next time - WIIILD :crazy:

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
alright, time for shoutouts.

Mofo- you're too good man, you have some of the craziest technical skill I've ever seen. good stuff man.
Zanguzen- haha, I didn't feel too bad losing to your Falco after I saw what you did to Wes. up and coming Falco extraordinaire.
Mow- heh, during the Marth vs. Samus match you were like, "oh you want me to start playing seriously?" and then you lost 'cause time ran out. awesome Mewtwo though, and nice tie.
Wes-thanks for some of the tips vs. Falcon. after playing you I'm convinced you're still the best Samus, despite whatever happened at GS2. if I show up at Gauntlet, I'm gonna seek you out for more Samus help
Comp- always a pleasure to be around the Most Handsome Smasher. I don't know why they call you a Peach player. you're **** good with a ton of characters.
Unknownforce- ouch man, I need to practice against Sheiks more apparently. you're way good.
Aho- ah, awesome matches as always. I'm always impressed with how much skill you have with all those characters. Still love the Marth vs. Samus, and next time we're both at a tourney, what do you say to teaming up?
BigG- Nice Samus. you rock the Samus dittos hardcore. I should've played you more to get more practice. but it's great to see a good Samus player somewhere besides myself. I was afraid we were a dying breed

oh last but not least-
PC CHRIS- Awesome fest man. All those Midwesterners, West Coasters, and Southerners should tune in to MTV to see what a REAL Smash scene is like. you threw a mad good fest, and you're a really awesome player as well. by the way, you weren't the only Smasher with nice jeans, haha. next time we meet, let's play a match for Best Dressed Smasher.

ah, nice Smashfest. East Coast players rock like no other. I can't wait to head to another one like that.

peace out.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Too awesome of an event lol I find this proves that the East Coast has one great community with great players and great people too (and we all get along too!). Everyone was real cool and a pleasure to be around and the smashfest was just nonstop fun. Lots of laughs were had with DA and Hayato rofl especially with the "gayest pose" match. I was laughing so hard my ribs were in pain. I think I played nearly everyone too, and considering that there were over 30 players at one point I would say that was pretty surprising. We kind of got overwhelmed and were unable to finish teams or start low tiers lol I didn't want to start kicking people off of tvs or anything (and I believe there were 31 players who I signed in, pretty big low tier outcome). But yeah it was not needed since it was a smashfest anyway lol and the lack of tournaments made things simply fun.

Pc.Chris-Excellent work with running this event and for putting up with the noise lol I think it was pretty good all considering but I know it must have still been pretty loud. We only got two matches and it was at the point where we were both exhausted and playing kinda sloppy. Hopefully next time around we can have more friendlies. Great host as always and glad I was able to help out with the tv laptop and cubes.

RI group-It was excellent to finally have the full forces of RI at an event! Lol as always you guys are great to be around and I had a lot of fun in the car ride with the discussions and the constant Simpsons and Futurama jokes heh. Dave your Falcon was doing some awesome stuff in matches I was impressed and Lowell your Mario was on the warpath before you reached exhaustion, and John your Ice Climbers were stepping it up too lol Pc was amazed by how good you were for a person who has yet to enter a tournament. I really hope all of you can come to the Mages tournament because you all do an excellent job representing in awesomeness, manner, and skill.

Hayato, Jinx, Bob, and KoreanDJ-I was really surprised and happy to see all of you here for the event lol it sounded like none of you were going to be able to make it so it was great to see you guys. Jinx I wish we could have finished the team tournament because we were doing well even though we were trying crazy things and we seem to do well in teams. Bob and Korean lol both of you guys were countering Wes it was amazing to watch and Hayato was pulling off a lot of fun things with Luigi. Our Luigi ditto remains my favorite match of the event lmao it was way too funny doing the down a tilts and running attacks! I'll most likely see all of you again at the Mage event lol so I'm looking forward to it.

Zanguzen-Lol you never cease to amaze me with your constant improvements. My poor Dorf got owned by lasers haha not that it bothered me its good practice to face the laser spam and learn to deal with the pressure, and I'd much rather face it in a friendly match and adapt to it. You were doing great against almost everyone you faced too very amazing stuff and as always your one of the coolest and nicest players. Oh yeah if you want me to give you the link to smashwars I can either aim you with it or pm it (whichever you prefer). It's without a doubt worth seeing, and includes appearances of almost all of the old school smashers (like the rarely seen BumblebeeTuna and MattDezie to name a few)

DA-It was great having you guys at the event lol you guys are way too funny and cool and always make every event just plain awesome. I didn't get to play Comp Philly or Dire, but I had fun matches with Wes and Chris, and got to talk to all of you at some point which is always a pleasure. Dire your commentary and poses were just too awesome during the Luigi match rofl way too much fun! Lol oh yeah Chris and as far as that top button its a force of habit lmao back at high school the teachers would yell at people who undid the top button (stupid private school) :p

Mofo and Havoc-Lol it had seemed like ages since I had seen you guys, but it was great seeing and playing against you two once more. Havoc thanks again for the help during the team matches lmao and for the funny names you gave the teams wes style. Mofo I was glad to see you playing and having fun with the game again, and man your a master on the violin! I should have asked for some classical music heh maybe next time :p Another two great East Coast members!

Aho-Jeez heading back that late at night with such a long drive? That's what I call true dedication heh. I had fun having some low tier battles with you and as always your an awesome guy. Shame we couldn't have gotten Neo to come too heh he would have enjoyed the event for sure.

Umbreon-Wish we could have played a few more matches. I was very impressed with your Mewtwo, and I wasn't kidding when I think it might be better than Michael's. I can't judge for sure naturally, but yours struck me as quick to adapt and analyze, while Michaels was just very technical but not very intelligent. Very cool guy too.

Fleur-Nice matches. That Samus has potential for sure. Another very nice guy, and it was likewise a pleasure meeting and playing you.

Tetra-Heh we did well against Hayato and his partner in the fun team matches. Lol I think that was our first friendly match in a year too. The last time we had friendly matches was when I had been playing for four weeks man that seems like ages ago now :p Nice playing with you again in a non-tournament match, and it was fun to team with you.

Everyone else, you were all awesome and the event was a great deal of fun. Hopefully I'll see some of you in two weeks at the Mages event, but if not it was excellent seeing everyone and having an awesome time.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
yeee haaa wahhh haaa!! falcon won the gay pose contest what!!?!?!?! luigi got 2nd word... good stuff pc chris! i didnt get to play u but good stuff neway, and if the tourney actually happened we wouda had to face first round :) good stuff lolz but err one was tired and so was i. i tried to continue on playing but i kept dying, KillaOR was 4 stocking me left and right with his falcon pausing his pose in the air :O haha good stuff to everyone me sleep thanks unknown and RI and dj and Boston for ride etc. see u at the mages

ZoSo

Smash Champion
PC Chris - An accomodating and gracious host, just as I expected. Thanks for everything. Hopefully we can do something similiar in the future, but with a few less people... You seemed very distracted and tired, but that didn't stop you from mopping the floor with me. Keep up the good work.

Mow - You're as good as you say you are, and your Mewtwo is the best I've ever seen. Hopefully I can get another shot at that Fox next time. Good ****. Keep it up.

Aho - You've got a solid Marth. I don't think I beat you once. Hopefully we can play sometime when we aren't both half asleep.

COMP - As always, a true gentleman and generally a great guy. Always a pleasure seeing you, even if you whupped my ***.

MoFo - Good to see I'm not the only musician who moonlights as a Smasher. Although it would seem you're the only one who does it well. Your hands are scary to watch.

Dire - No matter how bad you beat me, it was always fun. Definitely one of the most entertaining players I've ever met.

KillaOR - Too good. I'm glad I finally got a chance to play you.

Bob - As polite and amiable as ever. Didn't get to play you as much as I would've liked to.

Jinx - Do you ever stop getting better? I thought you were quitting, but you never fail to impress.

KoreanDJ - I can't believe how much better you've gotten. Wait 'til next time. No way I'm letting you leave me in the dust.

Zanguzen - Not enough lasers.

This has been one of the most enjoyable and rewarding experiences I've had playing this game. I hope to see you all again at the Cataclysm and at the Rhode Island Smashfest early next year.

Jagger02

Smash Apprentice
****....This smashfest was wild. It was so packed but it was packed in a good way. Everyone was there willing to smash. Too bad I only got to fight a few people.

PC- Thanks for throwing the Best **** smashfest ever and for running the thing smoothly. You made sure everyone felt comfortable there. thanx for that.

DA- You guys sure know how to make a wild Smashfest even wilder. Crackin jokes and making the atmosphere. I only got to play Comp for a few fights, almost had that jiggs, and almost got to fight Philly's pikachu. I left that match victor with 4 stocks over his 3. So we'll have to finish that. >_> <_< where we left off.

Fleur de Lis- first of all, thanks for that ride. It was much appreciated. To bad we didnt get to fight at the smashfest. I actually didnt see you until about the time when you were about to head out, but we had a nice talk in the car (makes up for the fights). again thanks for the ride.

Zang- Thanks for ****** my falco. I seriously did not expect it to go that way. You should really try to stop by my "unoffical crew's" place sometime and play us, teach us some of your skill so we can get better,and hey who knows? maybe we could teach you a thing or two.

Umbreon- thanks for fighting me a few times, and for ****** my lil buddy. Your mewtwo is very impressive, you should come to NY more often to play us.

Tetra- We had a bunch of team matches and unfortunately I dont think we won any. I think I only won when hayato was playing with me. Good fights either way. And Tetra, I see you at many places and never really get to play you (Merllen's house, KOTC, etc). Next time I see you somewhere I'll call you out and we can have some 1 on 1 fights.

Hayato- Thanks for making the team fights a little interesting. You were the only partner I actually won with, other than my friend Will, that's very shameful, ah well next time you come by i'll try to be a lil more prepared.

Thanks to every1 that made this a kickass smashfest and I hope that for the next smashfests, where ever they may be, they turn out to be as good as this one.

Peace

KirbySan

Smash Cadet
its always a pleasure teaming up with everybody. :) imma do shout outs tomorow tho since i still havent slept. hehe... but yall know me and bob bang was going to climb up to steal 1st place :p too bad we didnt get to finish the tournament, :(

Zanguzen

Smash Lord
lol jagger remember when u invited suicide fox to a little smashfest and i came with him- that was fun lol ure friends were also really cool guys in the future u shud try gettin a big fest lol nyway yea nice playing u lol teams were fun 2

D

Deleted member

people who beat mewtwo:

jinx
wes
chris
bob bang
DK
young link (lol)

people who probably could have beat mewtwo that I didn't play:

zanguzen
DA chris
hayato

to you guys I HATE YOU

everyone else, good ****.

lol

Yo-Yo

Smash Cadet
OMG shout-outs, LOL

First and foremost:

P.C. Chris - Thanks for having us all and hosting an amazing smashfest. Good matches, what few we had. I shan't be losing any more Bowser dittos, though. I'll get him back in top form for the Mages' tournament and hopefully I'll see you there.

Umbreon Mow - Wow, I'd heard you have a good Mewtwo, but I wasn't expecting it to be that good. Only got to play your Fox a couple of times, but that was more than enough pain for my Falco. Methinks I'll be sticking with Mario in the future... Speaking of Mario, you should drag The Cape along with you to these things; I've been meaning to Mario ditto him for ages.

Aho - How long were we playing for? Good matches, it was good getting to play you. You should kidnap Neo for the next P.C. Smashfest.

Dr. Zanguzen - One of these days we'll get a match in, and there will be much rejoicing.

MoFo - Good to see you again. Your technical skill is as ridiculous as ever. I'll never get tired of watching that Ness. Good matches there at the end; we'll have to get in some more next time we meet.

DA - Good to see you guys again. A smashfest just isn't the same without the DA. Next time I'll have to get some matches against more of you than just Dire.

Dire Vulcan - As always, lots of fun playing you, even when getting nailed repeatedly by Roy's fsmash. And, of course, gotta love that Game and Watch.

Wes - Close call against KoreanDJ, eh? Never got any matches in, but I challenge you to a Mario ditto next time we meet.

KoreanDJ - First you almost beat Wes, then you do beat Dr. Zanguzen. Where did that come from? I think we only played 1v1 once or twice, but it was fun playing teams with you.

And last, but not least:

Level 9 CPU Falco - Thanks for helping out in teams, I never would've made it as far as a I did without your help. Keep practicing that Falco and hopefully we'll get to do teams again sometime.

Also thanks to UnknownForce for the ride both to and from the smashfest

Sorry if I missed anybody, I'm extremely tired and my memory is bottom tier.
Thanks again P.C. and I hope to see everybody at the Mages' tournament.

Top Bottom