• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pc Chris' WILD SMASHFEST THIS SATURDAY OCTOBER 1ST!!! <33333

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Good stuff on Saturday. Here's some shout outs:

Jinx: Your Falco is still in top shape even though you don't play as often anymore. You definately didn't lose your touch man. Sry about the 45 minute wait on the T though lol. Also, sry about the crazy stuff that happened on the car ride back lol.

Bob BANG: Your captain Falcon is rlly good. Definately didn't lose your touch either lol. Also I need to apoligize about the car ride back home lol.

Kenny: Your Sheik needs practce lol. But you still have practice with Bob so you will get good in no time lol.

A-ho: TEAM KOREA! NO ONE MESSES WITH KOREA LOL! Good stuff with the teams. You are a rlly cool guy to hang out with. Too bad you live like 7 hours away from Boston, but we should definately chill one day at a tournament. Your Marth is still crazy, and we kept on money matching like crazy like typical Koreans lol jk.

Unknown Force: You are still unknown because you keep on surprising me with new stuff lol. Definately getting better man lol. See you at the San Garden tourney.

Zoso: You are definately improving man. Your Captain Falcon is getting much better, and your Roy is getting scary lol. Keep up the good effort lol. You definately have a rlly good spirit to this game to improve lol.

Yoyo: You also are getting rlly good man. Too bad I didn't get to face against your Bowser lol. Next time, let's Bowser ditto lol.

John: I didn't get to verse you that much, but it was nice of you to come as well lol. Keep practicing and you'll get good, especially since you got all these great players from RI to practice with.

Tetra: Didn't get to play you too much but you definately are rlly good. Keep up the good stuff man.

Comp: You got my Sheik the first money match but I got you back at the second lol. You are hilarious man. You are rlly good with peach. You were like "Comon man let's money match for $50!". Good stuff.

Wes: Your samus and Mario are scary lol. It was hilarious you were like "I'm the lion king Wes" having your hair like Simba lol. Those matches we had were rlly close and were rlly intense. Good stuff.

Zang: I can't believe what just happened with our second money match when it got recorded on MTV....THE HUMILITY! I COULD HAVE SURVIVED LOL! ooo well, I can't believe I won the first money match lol. You were going easy on me I guess, and hustled me out on the second lol. No wonder why your 1st place in Gauntlet lol.

Hayato: Good stuff man. Didn't get to play you too much, but you eliminated me and a-ho in teams. Your definately getting better too lol. See you in the San Garden tourney lol.

Mofo: Your Fox and Falco are CRAZY lol. Your violin playing is too good man. Your definately top tier violinist and I'm like mid tier lol. Too bad I didn't get to verse you, but if I get the chance to see you, we'll jam on the violin and have some money matches lol.

PC CHRIS: Thanks a lot for hosting this tourney, and nice Fox vs. Bowser battle. Too bad my fox was annilhated lol. This is going to be the last time I'll be in NY for a while because I'm not sure how my mom will be handling the fact that I'll be going there again, but maybe I'll come up with something lol. We should have recorded some matches though lol.

To anyone I forgot, I apoligize, I definately need to sleep some more lol. Good stuff everyone.

Tetra

Smash Journeyman
Yoooooo mad fun Fest,

PortChestRChristopher: Thanks for holdin this down... it was mad hot nd even though I didn't get to play u, u have my gratitude, nd this will go down in Smash history cause EVERYONE at the fest was madddd good.

Hayatooyatotot: You r one chill kid man, culdn't get off the T.V. too much fun playin wit u.

Dizzy Vulcan: lol mad fun to chill wit a smasher while not playing smash. 7 bux wayyyyy too much for nuggets and a milkshake.

Wes: I'll %$^& u up in ball

mcJAGer: Cool playin wit u bro, u get better everytime i c u

ZosoBoso the cLown: Mad tight Falcon, fun matches, lookin FORward to playin u again @ "mages present Exorsism"

VeryWELLknownFORCE: Good teamin wit u.... for as long as i known u, i can never figure out ur main character

ZANG****meintheassIN: Ur falco is tooo good man. Just too good, u r a legend in ur own time, keep that **** up but I'll have to take ur TITLE at the next gauntlet.

BIG Gizzle: wut can i say.... ur still gay.

Everyone else I played mad fun matches nd the MTV guy was cool 2. I'll c everyone latr at Gauntlet. 4 BOMBS nd Excorsisim mages.

:chuckle:

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
W0rd!!!

Yo I had so much phucking fun at this. I am definitely happy that I had the time and money to come down.

Shoutouts cause this was just as exciting as any tournament.

Tetrizzle - Yeah bro but that's them breaks. Yo we definitely gotta chill again sometime in the future. It was cool, we'll see what happens.

Hayato-San / Unknown Whores - Holy **** was that funny. I mean...I always knew Luigi was gay but Hot demmit *****'s a phuckin' FLAGGOT. YYIPPEEEEEEE!! Lol haha I can't wait til' the next one.

Zenguzan - Lmao good stuff on our matches. I thank you, for you assist the awakening of the Saiyan in me. Just to let ya know I still got it. I'll see ya next Gauntlet, where it's truly put up or TFU!!

MoFoFoFo - That's what you call fookin' sweet violin playin'. That was making my matches feel so easy. I wish I knew how to play the Elec. Guitar or somethin =(. We didn't get to play but I hear you still had the MoFo in ya. I'll see ya at the next Gaunlet.

And also Port Chesthairs Chris - Didn't get to play ya either but you put up with alot of stuff, headaches no sleep you name it. I can't wait for you to do another one of these. Best believe i'll be there with my DA crew sizzlin' things up.

Til' next smash event.

GAW Fo Lyfe!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
So GA is planning on making another 17 hour trip to try to come to this.

I'm pumped.

I call KevinM for teams!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
The drive from Canada would be tough, but I think we can do it. We might need housing and some room to like.. warp there through that time era. MMs guys?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
omg i wish i could go back in time for this, it was on my birthday, everyone could have given me cake and thrown MMs for me.

Well, knowing everyone here you would laugh and spit in my face, guffawing hysterically until someone gave you a paper bag, but i can always dream.

Top Bottom