• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PBT Melee Part 3 (Featuring Darkrain!) June 6th, 2009

What date works best for you attending this tournament?

• Total voters

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Prince Bistro Tournament Melee 3
June, 6. 2009

Bring Wii/Gamecubes and Melee most of all.

Prince Bistro http://www.princebistro.com/
1121 Flower Mound Rd
Flower Mound, Texas, United States
(It's to the Left of the Kroger)

5$ entry fee for singles
Teams entry fee 5$ per person
Registration from 11:00 PM to 12:00 pm.
The first event will start shortly after 12:00pm.

Remember, we're using the venue for free, so plan on buying something even if it's a soda and a 3 dollar pizza/burger.

If you have any questions, concerns, or comments send them my way... ADarkDreamer@gmail.com

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
I like the 23rd. I'm sure I'll do better at this Melee event than I did at the last one, if only because there's no way I could possibly do worse. Heh.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I see Drew took my suggestion to use Darkrain for hype.

Hell, get this tournament a name too. PBT Melee Part 3 is incredibly boring and this tournament is almost 2 months away. I say we give this a fancy title and make it big enough to get some people off their ***** to travel.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I see Drew took my suggestion to use Darkrain for hype.

Hell, get this tournament a name too. PBT Melee Part 3 is incredibly boring and this tournament is almost 2 months away. I say we give this a fancy title and make it big enough to get some people off their ***** to travel.
Seeing as how I'm not going to this, I'm not gonna get too creative with it. Though if someone else does the legwork, I don't mind editing the title and first post.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
doubleposting cause you ppl suck.

srsly tho, crew battles at this tourney. Houston vs all you ***.gas
LOL. Dallas will be too stacked by then.. darkrain, Robbles, bluezaft, DoH, and the herbivores.. The rest of TX really doesn't stand a chance. I think that is quite obvious.

Jake13

Smash Lord
LOL. Dallas will be too stacked by then.. darkrain, Robbles, bluezaft, DoH, and the herbivores.. The rest of TX really doesn't stand a chance. I think that is quite obvious.
lolol that aint ****. wobbles is havin anger issues and bluezaft/doh rofl. houston crew will dominate.

darkrain is still sexy tho.

and herbivores? wtf is that

bluezaft

The True Zaft
We writers are immune from the Lamest April Fool's Ever. I like the mods > Mics though.

Dallas vs rest of TX crew battle. We got this.

Jake13

Smash Lord
someone should make a thread about this in wherever the all regions place is, make it a HUGE texas tourney. that way drew will HAVE to go.

and that way we can put texas back on the map

darkrain

Smash Ace
I wouldn't mind it being changed to the 30th.

That would actually be better for me.

Drew where are you at??

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well the 30th doesn't work (A-kon weekend). However June 6th does, so that's the new date.

Don't worry I already talked to darkrain and it works for him too.

And if I had to guess, KirbyKid will be running this with the rule sheet I gave him at the last Melee tourney.

Jake13

Smash Lord
zomg that's so far away :( I wanna wreck nowwwwww.

If I throw a houston tourney in like a month or so anyone down to go?

Psychoace

Smash Champion
hmm i may be able to come. I is making an effort to get better so even though I don't live in Dallas i'm trying to come to as many tournaments as I can.

Top Bottom