• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paunch Day is currently a huge success.

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
Just had a few matches with a Captain Fabulous player. Best one was on Shadow Moses. 1 vs. 1. Taunting, taunting in sync, dash dancing, paunching the walls, taunting Metal Gear REX, and ending Sudden Death with a paunch.

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
Could you do me a favor and upload some of my matches, too? I have some good ones, but no method of getting them on the internets.

Puddin

Smash Lord
Eh I'm having trouble finding any Paunchers, played with a Ganon Pauncher once but not very good matches, we did Paunch in sync some though. Dont forget to use the "Pretty in Pink" costume for Capt. Falcon, and the old man costume for Ganondorf. I will be using Old Manondorf, and choosing the temple so if you find yourself at the Temple against an Old Manondorf theres a chance it is me, also try and get to the top platform and collide Paunches

Just found a fellow Pauncher, we went to Wario Ware, we need a Paunch finder thread to find fellow Paunchers and see if we were in someones match

We were just alone at the Battlefield, Ganondorf vs Capt. Falcon, if this was joo post :o
Now we were both Old Manondorf facing two snakes

Steck

Smash Journeyman
I went on with anyone with Falcon and mostly only did the PAUNCH. Sometimes i did the kick and YES! but I mostly stuck to the PAWNCH. I met a fellow PAUNCHer. He was gay falcon and I was bad *** falcon. We owned the other players and then PAUNCHed each other. Best day ever.

Puddin

Smash Lord
Lol it's awesome finding other Paunchers, wish I could find someone on the board in a match though so we could talk about it, we just went to Luigis Mansion and I Punched down an Ice Climbers Final Smash, has anyone researched this? it was weird Falcon Punch made the Iceberg shrink

Puddin

Smash Lord
Oh My God....I think I just made the greatest recovery in Brawl history.....OK so-

I was playing as Ganondorf, I was knocked off the edge and was beginning to fall, MetaKnight came flying down to GIMP me so obviously in a desperate attempt to recovery I used Up B while nearly off screen, I hit MetaKnight with the Up B and grabbed onto him, which shot him down and gave me a boost and another chance to use Up B which got me back onto the ledge

Let me remind you that at the beginning of that I was OFF SCREEN so I basically used MetaKnight as a step to get back up, also MetaKnight died because I shot him down afterwards. So I recovered and got +1 I obviously got the Replay but need some way to get it onto the Internet, if anyone thinks they can help me do so I would love to show everyone this awesome recovery.

Something I need to add, I used Up B once before grabbing MetaKnight and missed the ledge, but Kirby came down and hit me which let me move again, it was after that I used Up B to grab MetaKnight

Lol I just fought with two other Falcon Paunchers we were at the Temple and spammed Show me ya boobs

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
My wifi sucks so I wasn't able to actually fight random people, but I pranked a few people on my Friend code list by joining in unexpectedly and just pawnched.

Great fun :)

Eliasopataso

Smash Rookie
I can't find a Pauncher either. And yeah, they all play with freakin beam swords and pokeballs. What's Captain Famicom or Old Manondorf to do?

I found a semi pauncher, but he switched characters and started being an *** towards me even though we compromised for a few matches. Paunch day mutiny.

AmigoOne

Smash Journeyman
Pwned a marth in sudden death. With a falcon punch. Never felt soo good.

Never met up with any PAUNCHERS. My PAUNCH ownage just led to some guys spamming b with other chars.

PKJesse

Smash Cadet
So I was fighting this guy.. who used Ness.

I was CFalcon.

I fell off stage, and he went at me. He approached with a second jump from the left of me. Basically
------\|||||||||||||/
O--C- - - -------

O being Lucas, C being me.

He PK fired me which knocked me upwards about an inch, then he PKT'd, and I saw a bright red, epic, heroic, manly flame blast him into the future.

I had 2 lives left, he had 1.

Win.

Paunch day is made of win.

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
I forgot completly about this, wish i could have done it, but anyways, when i try 'With anyone', there cant be a laggier match, every second of the match takes like 5 seconds lol.

The_1337

Smash Rookie
I played a couple matches, but couldn't find fellow paunchers. The funny thing was that I won most of the time.

shizzlee

Smash Apprentice
I don't main Captain Falcon, so I didn't take part in Paunch Day but in a Basic Brawl today I was in a room with two Captain Falcons and a Ganondorf and all they did was use Falcon Punch/Warlock Punch for about half the match then they tripled teamed me for the rest of the match. I guess it's because I wasn't one of them? :(

PKJesse

Smash Cadet
I don't main Captain Falcon, so I didn't take part in Paunch Day but in a Basic Brawl today I was in a room with two Captain Falcons and a Ganondorf and all they did was use Falcon Punch/Warlock Punch for about half the match then they tripled teamed me for the rest of the match. I guess it's because I wasn't one of them? :(
Yes.

If you would've been one of them, especially a Captain Falcon, you would've been able to take part in the awesome spam your show me your moves.

Puddin

Smash Lord
This is still going on right? said it was rescheduled for the 9th through the 12th so all week? well until Thursday, but basically all week.

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
I've gotten into 3 sets of matches on Basic Brawl with 2-3 players (including myself) participating in Paunch Day, so I guess it is going longer.

That or people just really like the Punch.

DragnSlayr

Smash Apprentice
I heard it was going through June 12th. dunno if they stuck to just June 9th but I've only seen one person participating, when I chose Ganondorf as my leaving character a kirby player came in and kept spitting everyone out until it got me, then proceeded warlock punching.

so I eventually just joined him. XD

feardragon64

Smash Champion

LOL

Oh my god I don't even main falcon or ganon, but I won so many battles....

So many double kills it wasn't even funny...no, it was **** funny.

I'll upload replays and post em later =]

P.S. If you were a pink and white falcon playing against a sonic and a pikachu that kept targeting us(the pika) constantly and almost always playing on final d with items(sigh), you might have played with me lol(I was alternating between falcon and ganon)

AmigoOne

Smash Journeyman
LOL i know, it was amazing how many matches I won using only falcon paunch!

whut?

Smash Journeyman
i just heard of this, ill be celebrating this truly amazing holiday later tonight.
i hope to see some pauwnchers, pink falcon on warioware ftw.

Veggi

Smash Champion
Is that why I saw a Captain Falcon doing nothing but Falcon Paunches?
btw, if you were in a match with a ZS Samus it was probably me!
I remember there was a ZS user who taunted at the start of the match and I used a reverse Falcon Punch without noticing everyone was joking around, and then I joned in on the taunting, was that you?

Also doing Falcon Punches only is awesome, one time I used it and knocked out a Lucas and Charizard user at the same time with a reverse Falcon Punch as I was flying through the air.

I also won a sudden death because me and this Ike user kept taunting on Hyrule Temple during Sudden Death and a Yoshi user KO'd him and taunted so I Falcon Punched him, he didn't tech, he bounced off two walls and flew off to the opposite side of the stage when we were in the cage of Temple.

Another time I KO'd two people in sudden death with Falcon Punch.

It's suprising that it's actually pretty easy to win using only Falcon Punch.

SuperPookum

Smash Cadet
Pride Falcon all the way baby; Paunch day was a hit in the games I played, at one point I was in a game with three exclusive paunchers, followed by a second round against a single Ike player who was likely distraut by all of our requests for an exhibition of his moves and the triple flying falcon paunches.

whut?

Smash Journeyman
... Thanks for reminding me why I haven't taken Captain Falcon players seriously in weeks...
this is coming from one of those guys you PAWNCH in WA mode.
hahaha, no..i see what you mean but falcon and ganon are best at saying:
"FU" to players on WA mode. that doesnt mean the chars themself arent serious.
the whole idea of pawnch day is to remind people that basic brawls are ridiculous.
2 minutes, items, and mental *********** at its earthly limits.
how many paunches does it take to feel violated? only one.

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
Pride Falcon all the way baby; Paunch day was a hit in the games I played, at one point I was in a game with three exclusive paunchers, followed by a second round against a single Ike player who was likely distraut by all of our requests for an exhibition of his moves and the triple flying falcon paunches.
I got into a match just like that. Dunno if it was the same one or not, but I was playing a pink Captain Falcon.

Top Bottom