• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pat's House! (San Diego, CA) 11/14-15/09 GO TO RESULT THREAD INSTEAD PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I'll bring a setup for sure and I might be able to house one person depending on my own housing arrangements come november.

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
PAT'S HOUSE!! I literally haven't practiced in my room by myself for like...2-3 years. After Genesis happened and DBR saved melee (again, lol....seriously..) We are all training hard again, this game deserves to live in infamy like Marvel, Street Fighter etc. King is back, Bob$ is back, Zelgadis is back, Even Clod and Mike Nasty, DBR will spitz de hot FIAH!! D-D-DYLON! YOU TOO CLOSE MON!! Love me some socal. Get Mango away from that bottle....actually, get Havoc away from the bottle, that mo**er fu**er goes 0-80 faster than a da** Porshe. I got Alf on Blu-Ray and I'm bringing it.
Germ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
I got Alf on Blu-Ray and I'm bringing it.
lmfao
ima try to go since i missed genesis. i thought mango was hosting another tourny this summer but i haven't heard anything so im making plans for this

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
PAT'S HOUSE!! I literally haven't practiced in my room by myself for like...2-3 years. After Genesis happened and DBR saved melee (again, lol....seriously..) We are all training hard again, this game deserves to live in infamy like Marvel, Street Fighter etc. King is back, Bob$ is back, Zelgadis is back, Even Clod and Mike Nasty, DBR will spitz de hot FIAH!! D-D-DYLON! YOU TOO CLOSE MON!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EEcev5Y1xc

Shroomed

Smash Master
PAT'S HOUSE!! I literally haven't practiced in my room by myself for like...2-3 years. After Genesis happened and DBR saved melee (again, lol....seriously..) We are all training hard again, this game deserves to live in infamy like Marvel, Street Fighter etc. King is back, Bob$ is back, Zelgadis is back, Even Clod and Mike Nasty, DBR will spitz de hot FIAH!! D-D-DYLON! YOU TOO CLOSE MON!! Love me some socal. Get Mango away from that bottle....actually, get Havoc away from the bottle, that mo**er fu**er goes 0-80 faster than a da** Porshe. I got Alf on Blu-Ray and I'm bringing it.
u shud let me in DBR herman

since bobby plays marth, u guys need a doc =D

OR, we shud crew battle since we never did

IMA RIDE WITH YOU GUYS IF YOU GUYS DRIVE AGAIN I CALL A SPOT

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Oh snap, I forgot. Anyone wanna team? May as well get this out of the way now.

I'm bringing at least a full setup, maybe another TV.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Do we have to say we're bringing a setup ahead of time so you put it on the first post or do we just show up with it? What ever the case is, I'm bringing a full setup.

DJMirror

Smash Master
^^^^ if he goes to this tournament I'll play sf4, cvs2, ggxx, and sf3 friendlies with him all day

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
ya that was pretty dumb of me. lol

have you found out where your apartment #?

i'm thinking about housing ppl for this.

MacD

Banned via Administration
oh yea, i'm in 29253

did you have to get a new appt or are you in the same one... though i don't remember where you were in the first place

i wonder if i can be lazy and get housing closer for this tourny, it's only an hour drive but still...

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i moved to 28504, near the clubhouse.

i was thinking that we can take a larger group of OoS and split the group among both of us since we're close. also we have more drivers in irvine so taking them to the venue/airport won't be a problem. and we can have a large smashfest somewhere the night before.

MacD

that's an idea, though idk how easy it would be to house people, depends on roomates and whatnot

but if all of irvine could house people, that'd be pretty cool, give cam a couple, kira a couple, you and me, zhu...whoever else

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
macd be nice and house some people.

actually its up to you. The whole point of me saying that was so i can exclaim how great kouryuu's avatar is and it still be relevant to this topic.

Kouryuu's avatar is amazing!

Edit:

lol at rickety's post about greater leon

his old picture where he is making a ******** face sticking his tongue out is pretty cute I have to admit

MacD

949 will probably try and get housing for active gaming too... though it's only about a 40 min drive if i remember correctly

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
no no no the people who have a flash pass at six flags are straight *****es, i mean i'm waiting at a ride for like 2 hours, and this guys can just walk up and make the line last even longer. ooo when will it ever happen that the poor man also gets the equal opportunity

Shroomed

Smash Master
i jus wanna smack *****es with those fast passes

i have more money than you, therefore i get to ride the ride before you and you have to wait longer

if i feel like it i can get off the ride, go back in the fast pass lane, and ride about 5 times before you get to go on once!!!!!

mother****in *****es

SOCAL TRAIN JULIAN FOR THIS

Zoap

Smash Master
back off flash passes be the shizit. Can't help it if you poor *** *****es want equality when you dont have the same resources that us rich people have.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
lol

May Pat's pound 3 pool be remembered as the most bat**** insane pool ever created.

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
see even if i did get a fast pass, my poor friends wouldn't be able to do it, and it's like a party of 5 holy crap i can't **** out like $300, i got $, but not enough 4 every1 haha

Skrlx

Smash Champion
mew2king? lol too good.

i'm in SD anybody wanna come over and play some melee i need all the practice i can get.

Charoo

Smash Champion
mew2king? lol too good.

i'm in SD anybody wanna come over and play some melee i need all the practice i can get.
? M2k is confirm

maybe i should have fast passes for waiting in line for registration haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom