• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pat's House! (San Diego, CA) 11/14-15/09 GO TO RESULT THREAD INSTEAD PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin Mitchell

Smash Apprentice
Not much at all. College apps, school. If I can get housing and a ride (I MIGHT be able to drive myself) I can actually make it to this tourney. First in over a year. How's norcal, rapelaclit?

Lovage

Smash Hero
805's current car
the booze crooze

driver: brendan
shotgun: OSCAR

3 seats in the back
+ a big trunk area where 2-4 people can lie down
these 5-7 seats are between embracethe12, pat, pat's GF, colin the riptide, that other guy from 805 that brendan is driving

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Thanks to The Greater Leon, me and surprise guest are definitely confirmed to go to this sexy love lol. We need housing and to get picked up from the San Diego airport of course lol. I'm mad hype. I can't wait to get there and see everyone and **** teams with HugS =)

Kira-

Smash Champion
Can anyone in SD house Blunted Object from Canada and Toph from Washington? That's 2 people total.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
Yo P, since you're going again, am I still going with you with my set-up and whatnot?
it feels like a b**** move to seng if im like, "yo i'm taking everyone i'm taking again!"

i mean if he doesn't mind (and the people i were taking don't mind; i haven't asked any of them and assumed they were fine with seng), then i can drive and take everyone. but i just assumed eveyrone else would get another ride and i'm going with hugo and rom

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
your last tournament made my top 5 favorite tournaments of all time
Its true. I remember dave pointed at the food times and said "omg ****" and I was confused, since I didnt see the prices anywhere on it

Charoo

Smash Champion
So from what I understand, these are the people that need housing:

Toph
Blutned Object
Eddy Mexico and 2 other players
G$$
PAT himself
Seng
DJ and suprise guest
lambchops?

DAYUM

SAN DIEGO WHERE YOU AT? People need some housing here!

I'm going to try to get housing for every1, ubt I'm giving top priority to oos first! So, if u're insocal then I might not be able to get u one. We mightj sut get like 2 hotel room for u ugys and u can jsut stay there too.

ALSO

PLEASE IM ME IF YOU NEED HOUSING/TRANSPORTATION/WHATEVER. I WILL NOT HELP YOU OUT IF YOU JUST POST IT HERE ANYMORE. I GOT 2 TEST COMNIG UP THIS THURSDAY SO I'M NOT GOING TO BE CHECKING SMASHBOARDS AT ALL.

AIM: XUERARIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom