• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathways Smash XII May - Ft. Dart, Iori, KC, StL, Arkansas, and more!

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I'm awful at every other 2D fighter other than Smash and SSFIV:AE. I love how 3s looks but I'm not nearly good enough to play anybody yet.

I feel like Akuma relates to Falco more than Fox. Falco is very fast and powerful with his combos, but can be killed very easily due to his bad recovery. Akuma is quick and powerful as well but has low stamina, which relates to Falco's short life span.

Dart!

Smash Master
It's a 6 hour drive luke....gonna have to pick you up early as **** if we go the day of. i wanna go the night before but can you do it?

>Bert<

Smash Ace
ATTN Dart: please read my text way up there ^

I offered a spot to you and Luke. You'll be driving directly through Washington on the way to Springfield. I'm already driving Cookiemonsta and Siegfried so it wouldn't be a big deal to me, but let me know soon before the spots are taken up. We can all split the price of gas so, please let me know as soon as physically possible.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
It's a 6 hour drive luke....gonna have to pick you up early as **** if we go the day of. i wanna go the night before but can you do it?
I can house one or two people. If you guys need a place, feel free to ask.

Dart!

Smash Master
Dart, you'll be traveling through Washington to get to Springfield. If you'd like, you can meet me and ride with Cookiemonsta, Siegfried, and a few others. I'll be bringing my mom's van so we all can play Melee on the way down on the TV.
when are we doing this? i don't mind. just gotta get the day off work.

Bill_Cosby

Smash Rookie
A rare opportunity to play against the mighty Dart Feld, excellent. Oh and Bert, how many spots do you have open? I live with Siegfried so it would be convenient if I could nab a ride but I have other means if it's too full.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
when are we doing this? i don't mind. just gotta get the day off work.
I'd prefer to do it early Saturday morning. Tournament begins around 12? So we would need to leave from my place by 9. How long of a drive is it from your place to Washington?

And Bill, I have no problems with you riding along. I have 7 spots available. So far it would be me, Siegfried, Cookiemonsta, Dart, Tomacawk, you, and I believe The seriph (spelling?). So then I'll be full.

Yay I'm getting hyped for this tournament.

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
as long as somebody is picking me up then I don't care how we get there
I can give some gas money but probably not my fair share unless I win $ at the tournament, in which case I will obv give it up
i'm a poor hippy yall
I am always in favor of not staying the night but if we must do so then it isn't a problem

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
Ok so is this the plan?: Dart picks up Tomacawk and meet up with Bert in Wash, MO. Seraph and I (in my car) also meet up with Bert in Wash MO. The 5 of us (on the way to Springfield) stop by Rolla MO to get Brandon and Bill Cosby. Then go to Springfield.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Ok so is this the plan?: Dart picks up Tomacawk and meet up with Bert in Wash, MO. Seraph and I (in my car) also meet up with Bert in Wash MO. The 5 of us (on the way to Springfield) stop by Rolla MO to get Brandon and Bill Cosby. Then go to Springfield.
This is dead on perfect. Thank you Karl.

So Washington, MO Saturday morning May the 26th at roughly 9 am. We can meet in like a JCPenny parking lot or some super center or if you all are comfortable leaving them at my house, that is perfectly okay too.

:phone:

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Terral, get on it. Or just add Dart too if there's room.

I would probably put "Dart, Arkansas, Oklahoma."

Arby, any word from Iori or IHSB?

zZz

Smash Apprentice
Iori and myself will be attending at this point in time. I'm still trying to get an answer form IHSB and Nite.

Dart!

Smash Master
if i go we have to leave saturday night. i will have work that sunday most likely

also luke isn't out of the way on my way to washington...i just have to take a slightly different path after i pick him up adds about 30 mins to my trip but the trip is already 3 and half hours anyway.

Is there a time zone change? if so then i have to leave my house by 5 in the morning :/ unless luke will allow me to stay at his place friday night....

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Also, Oklahoma is likely dropping out b/c real life.
Darn.

Ok Terral, change it to this: Ft. Dart, Iori, KC, StL, Arkansas!

EDIT: Also I updated the players list and Elo's in the 3rd post to reflect the most current information. Is Daniel the Seraph 100% confirmed? I put him in just in case.

It would be AMAZING to see Nite and IHSB to show up too. Too bad Deku can't go, I'd love to see him vs Nite.

I need to know who needs housing and what nights. Like ASAP. I gotta know yesterday actually.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
You already know about our need for extended housing I think

If Nite and Jack come, I have no idea who will be in grand finals. Will mostly depend on bracket.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Dart yes, but Nite could lose to Iori, who will also beat Jack. Jack will also probably lose to G.Vice if they play. But Jack could beat Dart. Vts could beat Nite. Idk how Nite or Iori would do against Dart. So exciting!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
*****es are counting out me and jace
but mostly jace

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
I'm definitely not counting out Jace. Maybe you though Strong Bad <3

Jace is just a monster though. But Dart is a fellow Marth main and he's too good so I'm predicting him to win this whole mess :)

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
if i go we have to leave saturday night. i will have work that sunday most likely

also luke isn't out of the way on my way to washington...i just have to take a slightly different path after i pick him up adds about 30 mins to my trip but the trip is already 3 and half hours anyway.

Is there a time zone change? if so then i have to leave my house by 5 in the morning :/ unless luke will allow me to stay at his place friday night....
yeah dude you can stay at my place. I need a teammate for this. Do you want to team Josh?
Who wants to team?

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Wow Iori, Dart, Jace, Nite...this is sounding more and more awesome by the second. If IHSB, Columbia, Deku, and Darkatma came that would be the icing on the cake to me.

Dart, yea I planned on heading out on Saturday night, so no biggie there. If there becomes a situation like last year when mother nature crapped on us last minute with horrible storms we can stay some place for a last resort or something. I don't mind, I have nothing planned for Sunday.

I am in need of a teammate unless Karl still plans on teaming with me. Haven't gotten confirmation from him yet.

And Strong Bad, any idea if dmac will be making an appearance like last year?

Is Oklahoma still coming?

Props to Springfield for setting up such a great attendance.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
dmac will not be making an appearance, he said he was leaving the KC area on the 22nd for the summer.

Smashallday

Smash Rookie
Hey, I live in the Springfield area and I just havent looked for competitive play because ive been busy. This will be when I have a nice break so count me and probably a few local buddies in

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Hey, I live in the Springfield area and I just havent looked for competitive play because ive been busy. This will be when I have a nice break so count me and probably a few local buddies in
Nice! Always happy to meet new players in the area. If you guys want to get some practice games in before the tourney, lemme know and we can meet up. Either at the church or Metagames on Monday nights.

Just how "local" are you to the Springfield area?

zZz

Smash Apprentice
Spaceballs and Myztek are also confirmed. I've also decided I won't be live streaming it (the internet isn't that great there) and instead recording it an uploading it to Youtube.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Swag, that means we can have two recording setups between yours and Ugvts'.

Top Bottom